ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Team Trials

can’t believe mirasola took down brooks

ringer with the sweet duck to take lead on hall 3-2

Reactions: bwel9339
Yeah Jden took no shots until the end, CC did.

Again. Is it because Jden got in CC's leg? That's the one thing he did that CC didn't.
he wins bc he got the last point.

No clue how the ref put CC on the clock 30s into second when neither had taken a shot and neither had controlled center.

rigged match

cox was never going to have to score going on the clock first
So you can win by stalling in the 1st period and getting put on the clock, then having stingy defense in the 2nd period to get your opponent put on the clock?

I mean to be fair CC didn't take many shots. But still it's weird to award a winner when the score is even.

Reactions: Rdcldad
So you can win by stalling in the 1st period and getting put on the clock, then having stingy defense in the 2nd period to get your opponent put on the clock?

I mean to be fair CC didn't take many shots. But still it's weird to award a winner when the score is even.
It makes sense when it’s offensive points on criteria but with both points on shot clock yes it’s stupid. I would’ve been fine with CC on clock further in maybe but he got it after 30s. When neither had done anything. Absurd.

gilman got jax 5-4
on 3 first period push outs

jax lost concentration on those stupid push out ugh

long as you in good with the ref

Has a high schooler or true freshman ever made the Olympic team?

Wrestling in the Olympics needs more weights.

Has a high schooler or true freshman ever made the Olympic team?

Wrestling in the Olympics needs more weights.

henry cejudo age 21 won gold in bejing

outstanding podcast detailing his life journey

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT