ADVERTISEMENT

Ok all you vaxxers...

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Saw some stuff on YouTube that the location where you got injected...magnets are attracted to that site. Have my doubts - anyone want to report on any polarity?!

Operation Warp Speed happened because of American exceptionalism. Incredibly intelligent people working together, from both the government and the private sector, setting aside ideologies to develop vaccines to battle COVID-19.

American exceptionalism are the millions of Americans who accepted the risk, and got vaccinated. I understand everyone has the right to choose whether they want to be vaccinated or not. It isn't for everybody. I'm good with that. Many already had the virus and recovered. We are now witnessing COVID numbers fall in the USA. How many world leaders wish they could see the same in their own countries? Even the CDC is acknowledging it now, with the loosening up of guidelines.

I am so thankful I live in the United States. I am so thankful to be the recipient of so many of the good fortunes of American exceptionalism. You are the recipient too @osuintx. You're just too hateful, arrogant and simple to see it.

Last edited:
Simple
Question- but your passion is a good thing
Everyone knows my stance on these- but this was a simple question- that's it. I had my doubts on the people posting "magnetism" on shot site.
Will argue with you another time I'm sure- this is just a question

Operation Warp Speed happened because of American exceptionalism. Incredibly intelligent people working together, from both the government and the private sector, setting aside ideologies to develop vaccines to battle COVID-19.

American exceptionalism are the millions of Americans who accepted the risk, and got vaccinated. I understand everyone has the right to choose whether they want to be vaccinated or not. It isn't for everybody. I'm good with that. Many already had the virus and recovered. We are now witnessing COVID numbers fall in the USA. How many world leaders wish they could see the same in their own countries? Even the CDC is acknowledging it now, with the loosening up of guidelines.

I am so thankful I live in the United States. I am so thankful to be the recipient of so many of the good fortunes of American exceptionalism. You are the recipient too @osuintx. You're just too hateful, arrogant and simple to see it.
Turkish born scientists working in Germany say you're welcome....

Lol WTH does this mean?! I say the vaccines are the most evil - but Trump (who I'm for) cowtailed to the left and media- Hell even Sweden and Noem didn't buy the BS.

Trump gets full credit for the evil vaccine rollout (I believe even he didn't know they would roll out such a horrible product tho)

To try and give anyone else credit no one is listening to it.

There was a lot of concurrent research going on. BTW, Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett and the NIH say hello.

Last edited:
Lol WTH does this mean?! I say the vaccines are the most evil - but Trump (who I'm for) cowtailed to the left and media- Hell even Sweden and Noem didn't buy the BS.

Trump gets full credit for the evil vaccine rollout (I believe even he didn't know they would roll out such a horrible product tho)

To try and give anyone else credit no one is listening to it.

Only a complete imbecile would call a miracle of modern medicine “evil”. So out of touch.

Reactions: davidallen
Only a complete imbecile would call a miracle of modern medicine “evil”. So out of touch.
Miracle- have you seen the deaths Mr uNinformed? In just a few months - the so called mRNA "vaccines" (they're not) have killed more people already than all other vaccines combined in history- those aren't my numbers-
They're agreed upon by all.

Maybe you should Get away from your TV set before touting these evil shots as a a miracle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT