ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Big Brother 21 Thread***

Welp should be a bunch of banging on the live feeds this week. I swear they find the weakest women in the world bring back the Rachel Reilys and Janelles type of women.

Not watching this year because I found a bigger, sleazier train wreck.

Love Island.

You’rewelcome.

My wife is really starting to dig Love Island. Should I be worried? lol

Probably not.

How old are you and her?

I’m all in....eye candy, relationship games, and a complete and utter lack of intelligence.

I wish they could get a group of 16 with genius level interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligence.

Reactions: JonnyVito
I mean Holly was Jackson’s roommates friend and he was friends on instagram with her until his girl at the time made him defriend her. Holly and Kat both work for rockstar and knew each other from working events. Seems pretty unfair to me. Then again they put someone in the house who dated a guys aunt. I hope this is what finally gets the casting people fired because they suck

Yeah, that's just gross. I'm not sure who he'll target. As long as it isn't Cliff or Nichole then I'm good. My guess is he'll try to reunite the 5 of the 6-shooters and Nick against the outsiders. So Cliff, Nichole, Jess, or Kat will be up.

Nick will flow to whichever side has control.

Reactions: JonnyVito
So if Nicole can win veto then they have a chance at sending Christie home on Tommy’s HOH. That would be pretty funny.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
More racism. This time by Julie Chen. Lol! She said “gypped” to Jack after accusing him of saying rice pudding in regards to Bella.

Wow big flip last night. Christie did not just roll over and die. Sis on the other hand might be the worst player to ever play the game. Very unintelligent and no clue how this game is played basically gave Christie a lay up...

Sis. Did you know I played college soccer? That girl may be the dumbest player ever but I think Christie will be voted out tonight. I am trying to figure out if Rachel or Christie is the biggest crybaby to ever play BB.

I am trying to figure out if Rachel or Christie is the biggest crybaby to ever play BB.
That would be Vanessa Rousso
592492-vanessa-rousso.jpg

I love it that Michie won. It’s interesting that they criticize jack for calling Kemi a bitch, when Kemi referred to herself as a bitch in her description of herself on cbs’ website. What a joke. **** CBS.

He was the only one who made any type of game play really. With the Tommy lie. Only one great game move all season. I am fine with him winning he played and no one else did. What that faggie Cliff did was not game play. It was dumb for CBS to act like he was racist though. shook him also when he should have been celebrating. this woke movement is out of control.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced Jackson is just an asshole, but not a racist sexist ageist or anything else. He treated everyone the same - like an asshole.

Isn't that exactly what equality means? America doesn't like him because he's a dick and we loved Nicole because she's genuinely a great person. It isn't about race or gender or orientation. It's about being kind.

I gave my kids 3 rules at the start of every school year. Do your best. Have fun. And be kind to others.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced Jackson is just an asshole, but not a racist sexist ageist or anything else. He treated everyone the same - like an asshole.

Isn't that exactly what equality means? America doesn't like him because he's a dick and we loved Nicole because she's genuinely a great person. It isn't about race or gender or orientation. It's about being kind.

I gave my kids 3 rules at the start of every school year. Do your best. Have fun. And be kind to others.
I don’t even think he’s an asshole. He’s just an immature kid. Regardless, he did treat everyone the same. Unfortunately people see racism in everything these days.

I don’t even think he’s an asshole. He’s just an immature kid. Regardless, he did treat everyone the same. Unfortunately people see racism in everything these days.
Yeah but he was an asshole at times too. Not as much as Holly, Jack, Sis, and Christy were. They were the 'cool kids' and were just bullying assholes to the 'outsiders'. I remember Jack in the pantry room after Gre8tful won a competition stepping up at Cliff trying to physically intimidate him saying that Cliff was just fine because he (Jack) couldn't touch him. He meant physically. Insinuating that in the real world Cliff would catch a beating from Jack. Jack is the real asshole here.

But all of them earned it on day 44 when they bullied the hell out of Nicole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT