Christie Murphy
3c5d23d07fe10a96_bb21_christiem_800x1000.jpg

Sam Smith
69ef41500e0eedfd_bb21_sams_800x1000.jpg

Analyse Talavera
4d251d886e47d8e0_bb21_analyset_800x1000.jpg

Isabella Wang
65212af919f3b094_bb21_isabellaw_800x1000.jpg

I freaking missed it. How in the hell my DVR missed it is beyond me. I will have to catch up on CBS online. Does the cast seem better?

Cast looks interesting. Of course the old guy will be voted off early. This camp director thing looks interesting. The aqua man look a like seems interesting.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
CBS does something with the naming of the show. You have to get a new pass/subscription every season for Big Brother shows.

On the plus side, the only thing you really miss is the fake shots of players getting their keys. (no one is ever curious why there's a cameraman in their face?)

CBS does something with the naming of the show. You have to get a new pass/subscription every season for Big Brother shows.

On the plus side, the only thing you really miss is the fake shots of players getting their keys. (no one is ever curious why there's a cameraman in their face?)
lol so true. Well that explains the DVR failing me. I was pissed last night when I went to use my CBS app I pay 7 buck a month for the all access and this wasn't available yet. I guess I will watch last night and tonight this evening.

Finally caught up. The Jessica girl is annoying to me. If the strong guys can stay loyal they will run deep.

Reactions: squeak
The people with the most sense in the house are David and Kemi. Unfortunately if either one makes it back they will be voted out immediately.

I'm starting wonder how much is the producer pushing people toward certain suspicions or fears. It just all seems so random how Christie just became this parnoid mess when there was no chance of her going up.

I'm starting wonder how much is the producer pushing people toward certain suspicions or fears. It just all seems so random how Christie just became this parnoid mess when there was no chance of her going up.

No joke! How she is a small business owner, I will never be able to understand how she has not run it into the ground. She has some serious emotional issues.

Will be funny when Bella and Nick are blindsided tonight. Any of you think its funny how Jessica talks but is so clueless and such a bad player in the game.

Reactions: BluegrassPoke
Man interesting HOH this week. Wonder who all will use their special powers.

Man interesting HOH this week. Wonder who all will use their special powers.
Yeah, the game finally got good. I just hope that the diamond veto isn't used and someone like Nichole goes home on Cliff's HoH. That would suck.

Yeah, the game finally got good. I just hope that the diamond veto isn't used and someone like Nichole goes home on Cliff's HoH. That would suck.
Ya the good thing is that the diamond veto goes to the Veto holder so if she doesn’t win then I almost doubt it gets used because they could put her up. I bet she keeps it in her pocket for the next few weeks. She seems like a Paranoid person lol.

Shit might get serious on Monday. Cliff is working hard to get one of the main 6 out of the house. He is scheming and lying his butt off doing it. I hope it works.

Cliff pussed out. Another boring week
You think? Posting both alpha males from the dominant alliance doesn’t seem to be weak to me.

The diamond POV is the only hitch in this week. But that can be a win/win. Either it gets used and is no longer in play - and hopefully Bella goes home. Okay. Or, it doesn’t get played and Jack goes home and rips the 6 shooters even further apart.

You think? Posting both alpha males from the dominant alliance doesn’t seem to be weak to me.

The diamond POV is the only hitch in this week. But that can be a win/win. Either it gets used and is no longer in play - and hopefully Bella goes home. Okay. Or, it doesn’t get played and Jack goes home and rips the 6 shooters even further apart.
He has been trying to strike a deal where Jackson uses the Veto and Christie doesn’t turn it to DPOV and Cliff nominates Bella and then they send her home. He would think the 6 shooters will protect him next week then. Seems weak after putting up the Jacks.

He has been trying to strike a deal where Jackson uses the Veto and Christie doesn’t turn it to DPOV and Cliff nominates Bella and then they send her home. He would think the 6 shooters will protect him next week then. Seems weak after putting up the Jacks.
I think that was just game play and he plans on going back on that. We'll see.

I think that was just game play and he plans on going back on that. We'll see.
Oh well I hope. I haven’t been following live feeds as much this year and was browsing the updates. I thought he was having regrets. Man hope that crazy chick doesn’t use the power then.

Confirmed it this morning @Ostatedchi Cliff will put up Bella and not make Christie use her power in return for two weeks of safety. whomp whomp

Endurance comp tonight. I hope someone or something exciting happens next week. Also ole Jack just keeps getting in hot water. I always wonder about the one making Asian racist jokes. I mean do they forget the host is Asian. Also I think 5 people all knew each other before coming into the house. Casting took a flyer this year. Rumors that Jackson is detoxing from the Xanax and thus the reason for being moody. Also maybe a bit of mental health issues. If that is the case the casting should get blame for putting some one with issues in a pressure cooker basically. They should let survivor casting take over one year. Also the D-bag Aggie is D-bag. I just can't like an aggie.

Which 5 and why?
I am not sure. One example is Tommy and Christie then I think Jackson knew one of the girls. I am not sure on the other connection but maybe Holly and Kat. Someone knew two people and the others knew one person.

This isn't really on Cliff. It's on all the rest of the outsiders who wouldn't band together against the cool kids. Cliff did everything he could this week to bring them together and they just wouldn't commit. It's really more on the girls.

This isn't really on Cliff. It's on all the rest of the outsiders who wouldn't band together against the cool kids. Cliff did everything he could this week to bring them together and they just wouldn't commit. It's really more on the girls.
Ya that Jess girl is so dumb

I’ve seen it so many times. Women cannibalize each other. It’s unbelievable and sad.
Belle was psychotic but Kat, Jess and Nicole are stupid. They forced the Aggie to put up Belle because they would not work together then they got a 2nd chance and they still were morons. Kliff’s only play is to kiss the ass of the 6 shooters and wait till they crumble. He did the best he could.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT