ADVERTISEMENT

Obama's gay lover

Well we won.

I take it all in the back!
like Obama

sorry barack obama GIF by NowThis

What a thread. Really serves as a great example of the ongoing deterioration of our political culture.

Visited the Roosevelt Presidential Library and Val-Kill cottage in Hyde Park, New York last week. One of the more impressive ones I've seen. FDR was an amazing president and leader for our country and Eleanor was truly groundbreaking as a First Lady. While I don't quite understand the American obsession with First Ladies, I think we can all agree she was one of the all-time greats.

You have to appreciate when the Roosevelt's came along. I don't think there's any way FDR gets elected and/or re-elected in today's political climate.

Imagine the silliness your average American would be spouting if they were around today.....

'You know Roosevelt can't walk. The media keeps it from us. You can't trust the media!'
'Roosevelt had to know about Pearl Harbor. It was an inside job. You can't trust the gov't.'
'Eleanor's gotta be a lesbo. What about them women living at the cottage. And those love letters. Media is keeping it out of the news. Conspirasee!!!!'

Fortunately, our grandparents looked past this silliness and made the country truly great.

No chance of that now. Let's be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
What a thread. Really serves as a great example of the ongoing deterioration of our political culture.

Visited the Roosevelt Presidential Library and Val-Kill cottage in Hyde Park, New York last week. One of the more impressive ones I've seen. FDR was an amazing president and leader for our country and Eleanor was truly groundbreaking as a First Lady. While I don't quite understand the American obsession with First Ladies, I think we can all agree she was one of the all-time greats.

You have to appreciate when the Roosevelt's came along. I don't think there's any way FDR gets elected and/or re-elected in today's political climate.

Imagine the silliness your average American would be spouting if they were around today.....

'You know Roosevelt can't walk. The media keeps it from us. You can't trust the media!'
'Roosevelt had to know about Pearl Harbor. It was an inside job. You can't trust the gov't.'
'Eleanor's gotta be a lesbo. What about them women living at the cottage. And those love letters. Media is keeping it out of the news. Conspirasee!!!!'

Fortunately, our grandparents looked past this silliness and made the country truly great.

No chance of that now. Let's be honest.
You are right.
Blowjobs in the Oval Office by a 20 something year old intern, then lied about it under oath. Yep my Grandmother was absolutely disgusted as I am sure most were.

Endless Wars, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan now Ukraine.

Phony Russia Collusion doctored up by a Dem Candidate in which the FBI took it and ran with it knowing it was Phony. Deputy Director of the FBI telling his mistress that they have a backup plan if Trump wins.

A President being investigated for 8 yrs that started even before he was inaugurated.

Scotus Justices being harassed and threatened at their homes because Liberals throw tantrums when things don't go their way, and Dim Politicians condoning it and egging it on.

Dim Politicians telling people to cause violence and riot.
DIms wanting to defund the Police.
Record crime. Open Border.
Using the DOJ to go after your Political Opponents.

Dims trying to Censor people on SM.
Record 40 yr inflation under Dims. No chickens in anyones pot.
Legalized Pot.

Benghazi.

Too many more to list.

Yeah thanks Dims, no chance to make the Country Great Again, Dims say that is Racist and also we are told by Dims that it has never been great.

Our grandparents fought evil tyranny overseas, we will tell our grandchildren how we had to fight it at home against Liberals and their CCP Overlords.

And last but not least I would bet most Grandparents would be appalled by your 2 Fer 1 Comment as would FDR and Elanor with all the above mentioned.

Last edited:
So with all of this going on - including the border/immigration fiasco, real estate crisis, gas prices, Ukraine, etc. - why the obsession with Obama's sex life and Michelle's anatomy?

Just seems super trashy and a waste of time.

So with all of this going on - including the border/immigration fiasco, real estate crisis, gas prices, Ukraine, etc. - why the obsession with Obama's sex life and Michelle's anatomy?

Lectures about Morals from 2 fer 1 Kop Killa and also the side that said Trump paid Russian Hookers to pee pee on him.

Oh the Iron knee and humanity of it all. 🤣🤣

Why is there a real estate crisis?

Why are gas prices high?

Why is there a war in the Ukraine?

Why can’t we use humor as a cope?

We’re gaining momentum in our race to be slaves of the state.

Gallows humor seems appropriate.

Nice deflection that Obama wrote an odd letter and hide it like most politicians do to gain power. Yea you’re the elitist around here. The other day I was weed eating and got homeless people shit in my eye. I don’t know why people obsess about the homeless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT