ADVERTISEMENT

Nuclear Power (Quitely) Making A Big Come Back

I know a guy that says he charges $400/hour to offer his analyses, and this is a direct quote from him: "Electric ocean freight transport is starting to pencil out." What could possibly be more interesting than electric ocean freight transport that is *starting* to pencil out? It looks like a fantastic ground floor investment, knda like getting in on Google or Apple at the beginning. What's holding you back, David? This has Green New Deal written all over it. Aren't you a big proponent of the Green New Deal?
I suspect you have no clue how investing works. That's OK.

Oh, Dan. The applesauce not settle well? Sometimes too much can be bad for you.
No, we were out of applesauce and I had to settle for pudding. But it was chocolate pudding, so it had that going for it. I mean it when I say I’m happy for you. You’re the first person I’ve known in my 75 years that literally believes he knows everything.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
No, we were out of applesauce and I had to settle for pudding. But it was chocolate pudding, so it had that going for it. I mean it when I say I’m happy for you. You’re the first person I’ve known in my 75 years that literally believes he knows everything.
David's good therapy. 🤣

Not everything, just a lot. Comes from being willing to dig in when I get interested in a topic.

Oh, don’t pretend to be modest. None of us can think of a single time on this board on a single subject you didn’t do a 3 minute Google search before you launched into an all knowing discourse insisting you knew more about it than anyone else. Take pride in your ruse! The fact that we all see through it should not hinder you. Everybody is good at something and, Brother, you’re really good at what you do!

Oh, don’t pretend to be modest. None of us can think of a single time on this board on a single subject you didn’t do a 3 minute Google search before you launched into an all knowing discourse insisting you knew more about it than anyone else. Take pride in your ruse! The fact that we all see through it should not hinder you. Everybody is good at something and, Brother, you’re really good at what you do!
Sounds like you might need an early bed time.

David's an internet pirate, nothing more or less. He's good for laughs though. 😆

If I had to educate you guys on everything you are wrong about I wouldn't have time to do real work.
That's not what has/is happening. But understandable that folks might see it that way.

Wow. These two posts together really show what kind of elitist snob you are. Enjoy your tea and I hope you don't sprain your pinkie.

If I had to educate you guys on everything you are wrong about I wouldn't have time to do real work.
Do tell us MOAR about your superior noledge, Dodge...

There is a rape allegation now? Wow, hadn't seen that. Deets please.

Uhhhhh, dave, what would you call penetration of someone's vagina with your fingers without their consent?

Dude, not my place to question your definition of rape. I am not quite sure that is the legal meaning, but I am no expert.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I spent 3 of my 6 years in the military in a nuclear environment. It is several years past now. At that time mankind had a long way to go before we fully understand the extent of nuclear power. I don't think our understanding has progressed much. We were/are in infant stages of understanding the effects of radiation and how to deal with radioactive waste. There is a fenced off area at Fort Dix, New Jersey and a similar area at the former Seneca Army Depot in Romulus, New York that experienced radioactive handling incidents. The one in New Jersey is expected to be radiation free in about 500 years. The medical industry has made great strides in the use of radiation. I hope the power generation industry is following their lead.

That's not what has/is happening. But understandable that folks might see it that way.

Weird. Sure looks I was right and that the government (aka the taxpayer) is coming around to bail out another piss poor decision by the environmental warrior brigade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT