ADVERTISEMENT

Now I Have A Reason To Vote In The General

Says the poster who consistently calls Democrats "communists" on this board without even being able to define what a communist is

Parroting the same thing about Democrats over and over again, even something that was said about Democrats (JFK and RFK) in the 1960s.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are an absolute clown 67. Yeah, David is still laughing at you on the other side.

Let us know when you figure out what a communist actually is.
Sure lil Commie sure.
Lil Debs, your hero. 🤣🤣🤣

eugenevdebs_presbutton.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sure lil Commie sure.
Lil Debs, your hero. 🤣🤣🤣

eugenevdebs_presbutton.jpg
Got a definition for what a communist is yet?

Anything, anything at all?

Seriously clown, you can google it. Is that even too difficult for you?🤣🤣

Come on, David and I believe in you. Not really, but you know, you are definitely worth a lot of good laughs.

Communist! Communist! Communist! Communist!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

they all Parrot the same things over and over all over Social Media. Amazing but pathetic at the same time.
Nice self own, as usual.

😎

Got a definition for what a communist is yet?

Anything, anything at all?

Seriously clown, you can google it. Is that even too difficult for you?🤣🤣

Come on, David and I believe in you. Not really, but you know, you are definitely worth a lot of good laughs.

Communist! Communist! Communist! Communist!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nice self own, as usual.

😎
Why you bringing Dave into your dipshittery. Typical for Commie Trash such as yourself.

Why you bringing Dave into your dipshittery. Typical for Commie Trash such as yourself.
Because if he was still with us, he'd be laughing his a** off right now. As he always did with you. And you'd be whining like a little ***** as you always did. Like you are doing now lol!

I'm honoring David by owning your dumba** and watching you flail as you always did when he and I took you to town.

Again, dipshit, give us an original thought for once.

What is your definition of a communist? I'll even take the google definition at this point. Can you type "communist" in the search bar?

Or you need help with that too?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Because if he was still with us, he'd be laughing his a** off right now. As he always did with you. And you'd be whining like a little ***** as you always did. Like you are doing now lol!

I'm honoring David by owning your dumba** and watching you flail as you always did when he and I took you to town.

What is your definition of a communist? I'll even take the google definition at this point. Can you type "communist" in the search bar?

The only thing you could take to town is Toon to Toon Town.
You get owned on every single thread by everyone including your self owns. What a ****ing clown you are, you just keep asking the same ****ing questions over and over like a 5 yr old. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everyone here is laughing at you not with you.
Take what little dignity you have left and go stroke yourself till you fall asleep. Commie. 🤣🤣🤣

The only thing you could take to town is Toon to Toon Town.
You get owned on every single thread by everyone including your self owns. What a ****ing clown you are, you just keep asking the same ****ing questions over and over like a 5 yr old. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everyone here is laughing at you not with you.
Take what little dignity you have left and go stroke yourself till you fall asleep. Commie. 🤣🤣🤣
Look at this clown. Melting down and flailing around like a crazed person.

All because he can't give a simple definition of what a communist is. Yet, he will, wait checking my notes, parrot the same things over and over again! 🤣

Be honest, you don't know how to define that word do you?

Even the google definition confuses you, doesn't it?

You are the one we are laughing at. On this side, and on the other side as well.

• Haha
Look at this clown. Melting down and flailing around like a crazed person.

All because he can't give a simple definition of what a communist is. Yet, he will, wait checking my notes, parrot the same things over and over again! 🤣

Be honest, you don't know how to define that word do you?

Even the google definition confuses you, doesn't it?

You are the one we are laughing at. On this side, and on the other side as well.
Look at him go! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
****ing Commie Clown.

dog-shaking-his-ass.gif

There was no neocon plan to proke an invasion. That is conspiracy bs. Drop the bs Dan, that junk doesn't work with people who have a brain and know how to think apart from propaganda.

Putin invaded Ukraine. He is to blame for the invasion along with those who supported his invasion. Just as George W. Bush was responsible for the invasion of Iraq, along with those who supported him. Wake up and think for a moment. Seriously, actually think and reason in reality for once.

As for JFK and RFK, both men were huge supporters of NATO. JFK was a hawk who got us even more deeply involved in Vietnam. RFK became less of a hawk later in his political career, but he never placed the interest of a tyrant over our country's own interests. Neither men would be defending Putin today or standing with him. They both would be doing exactly what President Biden is doing. Exactly the same.

And this is one reason Fake Jr. doesn't have the support of his own family. Because he has very little in common with JFK, RFK, Ted Kennedy, and every other Kennedy!
This is an absurd argument. When JFK was president there were 15 member countries that unquestionably faced an existential threat from the Soviet Union, and Ukraine was one of its members. The Soviet threat to America in JFK’s time in office was very real, witness its attempt to put nuclear missiles in Castro’s Cuba, which he was eager to have.

Today the Soviet Union no longer exists, Russia is essentially on its own and NATO has increased to 31 members despite American assurances it would not do what it did, many if not most of the new members being former partners in the USSR.

So it is ridiculous to claim JFK & RFK would strongly support 2022 NATO’s provocation against Russia to start a war in Ukraine. You either know that but are determined to “win” an argument even if it means you have to lie, or you are really stupid enough to believe what you wrote. In either case you are not worth wasting another minute arguing with, you simply are not worth the energy.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Today the Soviet Union no longer exists, Russia is essentially on its own and NATO has increased to 31 members
Yes, we outlasted the Soviet Union and NATO has thrived. Which is a good development for our country and the world. A good development for you too.

Are you mad and upset that we won the Cold War? Are you mad and upset that NATO has been very successful and has helped further our national interests throughout Europe and the world?

Seriously, what are you so upset about?

So it is ridiculous to claim JFK & RFK would strongly support 2022 NATO’s provocation against Russia to start a war in Ukraine.
No it is not ridiculous to claim JFK and RFK would strongly support an organization they always supported. It is not ridiculous to claim that JFK and RFK would support our country's own national interests over an authoritarian tyrant like Putin.

Your claims are the ridiculous claims Dan, because they aren't based in historical fact or reality.

When JFK was president there were 15 member countries that unquestionably faced an existential threat from the Soviet Union, and Ukraine was one of its members.
And you think JFK would support giving Ukraine back to Putin controlled Russia? After it became our ally and a democratic country?🙄

Seriously man, do you have a mental illness? Or are you just a radical fascist right-winger who can't admit who he is?

Your hate of your own country and its success is disgusting. Your worship and defense of a tyrant like Putin is even more disgusting.

I never stated I didn't see similarities in Ukraine and Cuba. I simply asked you to articulate how you believe Ukraine and Cuba are similar.

So, again, how are Ukraine and Cuba fairly similar in your opinion?
No need to articulate the fine details of Ukraine and Cuba for a simple conversation, the similarities are glaringly obvious. The US wasn't going to allow a Russian puppet state with a huge military capability in close proximity to the US, Putin isn't going to allow the same in Ukraine, pretty simple.
I'm no fan of the Russian government and damn sure no fan of Putin but that doesn't mean I'm so blindly by that as to not be able to see how Russia would see the expansion as a major provocation and give Putin the excuse he needed. IMO the war in Ukraine has been a major diplomatic failure and nothing more than a big dick contest that allows for major grifting by corrupt politicians and the politically connected elites.

Again, I'm a progressive and a Democrat. I'm not a right-winger and I'm definitely not an angry hateful right-winger.

Seriously, are you just figuring this out lol?
You need to set aside the charade that you're a progressive, no one in their right mind believes you. You are a died in the wool establishment Democrat that repeats the talking points ad nauseam. The Democrat establishment has been completely infiltrated and taken over by the NeoCon intelligence war-making apparatus, at least where foreign affairs are concerned. The fact is you are a far right-wing NeoCon sycophant that mindlessly repeats what you are told to say. Face it, you're a right-winger, an old school right-winger. You might as well admit it to the rest of us even if you can't admit it to yourself.

You need to set aside the charade that you're a progressive, no one in their right mind believes you. You are a died in the wool establishment Democrat that repeats the talking points ad nauseam. The Democrat establishment has been completely infiltrated and taken over by the NeoCon intelligence war-making apparatus, at least where foreign affairs are concerned. The fact is you are a far right-wing NeoCon sycophant that mindlessly repeats what you are told to say. Face it, you're a right-winger, an old school right-winger. You might as well admit it to the rest of us even if you can't admit it to yourself.
I’ve been trying to think of all the left-wing progressives that cheer for the proxy war in Ukraine: Lindsay Graham, Liz Cheney, Nikki Haley, Mitch McConnell, John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, @my_2cents. What a wonderful cast of progressive characters. I bet they sit in a large circle and sing kumbayah together!

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to think of all the left-wing progressives that cheer for the proxy war in Ukraine: Lindsay Graham, Liz Cheney, Nikki Haley, Mitch McConnell, John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, @my_2cents. What a wonderful cast of progressive characters. I bet they sit in a large circle and sing kumbayah together!

They worry about Ukraine more than the US.

• Haha

MKULTRA as ain't worn off yet.

Damn dude...don't you have to work to pay child support for your little Sooner crotch monsters? If I were unemployed, I sure wouldn't be on an off-topic subforum all day...especially that of a rival.
Yer on a roll! Moms gonna git pissed you let that oatmeal git cold. You need a friend? Where's dad when you need him? Mayorkas is working on gittin him here. Hang on son. Heck he's probably here already albeit illegally. 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT