ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

I'm going to be honest here - I just today decided to cast my vote for him after many weeks of waffling. If that's not enough for the "pure bloods", then just fvck right off. It was going to be either him, or Nobody, but the antics and outrageous lies of the Democrat party, Never Trumpers, and the media over the previous few days have brought me to this point. Throw in the words of the demonic, war mongering neo-cons Liz and Dick Cheney and John Bolton and it seems a no brainer now. Didn't the Democrats loathe and demonize these individuals personally when they were Republican'ts?

The media's conduct during this campaign is THE true threat to democracy.
Eyes Looking GIF

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020 and tlwwake
I'm going to be honest here - I just today decided to cast my vote for him after many weeks of waffling. If that's not enough for the "pure bloods", then just fvck right off. It was going to be either him, or Nobody, but the antics and outrageous lies of the Democrat party, Never Trumpers, and the media over the previous few days have brought me to this point. Throw in the words of the demonic, war mongering neo-cons Liz and Dick Cheney and John Bolton and it seems a no brainer now. Didn't the Democrats loathe and demonize these individuals personally when they were Republican'ts?

You're a smart and beautiful man, everyone thinks so, they all say it.

(my best Trump impression)

True Blood! Sookie!

Eric-Sookie-Gif-sookie-and-eric-13775980-500-246.gif

Reactions: Marocain Poke

It looks like Nevada is close to entering 'too big to rig' territory. As of yesterday, according to this same guy, Kamala could win the Indy voters by 10 points and still lose the state. Rasmussen has Trump winning indies by 9 points nationally.

You can tell it's getting bad cause this guy is getting VERY pissy in his coverage:

Lberals ALWAYS get pissy when you talk election integrity and bringing accountability and transparency to the process. i

Reactions: fatman76

Poor Nate is struggling mightily to come up with a positive spin on Harris lately and I am loving it. The last few days he's been admitting Trump is doing better BUT his main focus has been on an AP favorability poll that REALLY favored Harris! Nate acted as if that was a game-changer. But he never mentioned that the poll vastly oversampled Ds to get that number.

Well in today's update, he's shifted gears and focuses on how he has Kamala winning the Popular Vote. Which is of course meaningless.

And yet....there was huge news in today's update from Nate....and he didn't even mention it

Nate's own biased model now has Trump winning Pennsylvania. That's pretty huge news, and yet Nate didn't even think it was worth mentioning LOL

Oh and a parting shot....

It's all Biden s fault, Kamala is doing the best she could be expected to do LOL

12 more days of copium to look forward to.

Reactions: tlwwake

Poor Nate is struggling mightily to come up with a positive spin on Harris lately and I am loving it. The last few days he's been admitting Trump is doing better BUT his main focus has been on an AP favorability poll that REALLY favored Harris! Nate acted as if that was a game-changer. But he never mentioned that the poll vastly oversampled Ds to get that number.

Well in today's update, he's shifted gears and focuses on how he has Kamala winning the Popular Vote. Which is of course meaningless.

And yet....there was huge news in today's update from Nate....and he didn't even mention it

Nate's own biased model now has Trump winning Pennsylvania. That's pretty huge news, and yet Nate didn't even think it was worth mentioning LOL

Oh and a parting shot....

It's all Biden s fault, Kamala is doing the best she could be expected to do LOL

12 more days of copium to look forward to.

I truly don’t understand how someone can objectively vote for Harris based on her inability to articulate her plan.

It all boils down to the lefts hatred of Donald Trump and choosing their hollow pride over economic progress.

It’s crazy.
That's it.

Two types of people voting this cycle - for Trump or against him.

No one really likes Harris because no one knows what she's about.

That's it.

BTW, your theory that we have to make it too big to rig will be put to the test soon. I think GA, NC and NV will soon be moving into 'too big to rig' territory in a few days, maybe as soon as Monday.

BTW apparently Trump made a comment at his GA rally last night about Kamala taking all this time off. Asked why is she doing this right before the election, maybe she knows something we don't?

Reactions: fatman76
That's it.

IMO it is voting for policies that work with someone who was already Prez, or no known policies with someone who is not proven and clueless.

IMO it is voting for policies that work with someone who was already Prez, or no known policies with someone who is not proven and clueless.
Yea but the only way the latter makes any sense is if you're voting against the person who's a proven entity.

BTW, your theory that we have to make it too big to rig will be put to the test soon. I think GA, NC and NV will soon be moving into 'too big to rig' territory in a few days, maybe as soon as Monday.

BTW apparently Trump made a comment at his GA rally last night about Kamala taking all this time off. Asked why is she doing this right before the election, maybe she knows something we don't?
There's some crazy smoke on X right now.

I'm not going to share it because I've been told "something is coming" so many times and nothing happened so I'm hard to convince.

Search George Santos and Ally Carter on X if you want to be teased. I think that those are related.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT