ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

I'm going to be honest here - I just today decided to cast my vote for him after many weeks of waffling. If that's not enough for the "pure bloods", then just fvck right off. It was going to be either him, or Nobody, but the antics and outrageous lies of the Democrat party, Never Trumpers, and the media over the previous few days have brought me to this point. Throw in the words of the demonic, war mongering neo-cons Liz and Dick Cheney and John Bolton and it seems a no brainer now. Didn't the Democrats loathe and demonize these individuals personally when they were Republican'ts?

The media's conduct during this campaign is THE true threat to democracy.
Eyes Looking GIF

Reactions: tlwwake
I'm going to be honest here - I just today decided to cast my vote for him after many weeks of waffling. If that's not enough for the "pure bloods", then just fvck right off. It was going to be either him, or Nobody, but the antics and outrageous lies of the Democrat party, Never Trumpers, and the media over the previous few days have brought me to this point. Throw in the words of the demonic, war mongering neo-cons Liz and Dick Cheney and John Bolton and it seems a no brainer now. Didn't the Democrats loathe and demonize these individuals personally when they were Republican'ts?

You're a smart and beautiful man, everyone thinks so, they all say it.

(my best Trump impression)

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke

True Blood! Sookie!

Eric-Sookie-Gif-sookie-and-eric-13775980-500-246.gif

It looks like Nevada is close to entering 'too big to rig' territory. As of yesterday, according to this same guy, Kamala could win the Indy voters by 10 points and still lose the state. Rasmussen has Trump winning indies by 9 points nationally.

You can tell it's getting bad cause this guy is getting VERY pissy in his coverage:

Lberals ALWAYS get pissy when you talk election integrity and bringing accountability and transparency to the process. i

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT