ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

That's just the thing though, Trump hasn't been running circles around Harris. Ever since she got into the race, she has been doing very well while he clearly has been struggling. She embarrassed him so bad at the debate he is scared to debate her again lol. I mean come on!🤣🤣

This claim on your part is false. Hilariously false. Try again.

Harris has been making appearances and continues to do so. And she is doing what Trump and his cultists claim she would never do. Going places they claimed she would never go..

Meanwhile, do you see Trump sitting down for an interview at MSNBC? Nope. Do you see him agreeing to a 60 Minutes interview? Nope. Do you see him agreeing to another debate? Nope. Do you see him agreeing to a CNN Town Hall? Nope. Do you see him backing out of interviews? Yes. Do you see him acting strange, rambling, and talking nonsense? Yes. Do you see him falling asleep? Yes. Do you see people leaving his half-full rallies? Yes.

Reality. It is staring you in the face.

What would you say if Harris was all of a sudden canceling interviews, refusing to make appearances, and appearing out of it when she did actually show like Trump currently is?

Or if this was Biden?

Be honest with yourself. And then apply that standard to Trump.

I did respond. I asked if you were clutching your pearls.

Anyone who has been on this board for the past year, if they are honest, will tell you that I wanted someone else to be the nominee over Biden. I wanted a serious progressive to challenge him for the nomination. I wanted him to step aside and let someone else be the nominee.

So go ahead, search it up. I had my concerns about Biden and that is why I wanted another nominee.

That is why I asked you what your stance on Biden was. So what was it? And are you applying a different standard now that we are talking about Trump?
1) She hid for the first 4-5 weeks because she was ahead. As polls tightened she realized she had to actually campaign, and that’s dragged her numbers significantly the more the public sees of her.
2) Trump has been campaigning hard since day 1. He campaigned hard against Biden and did the same against Kamala. She’s only been running for a short time.
3) Why would Trump sit down with 60 Minutes? Even the FCC is going after them for editing interview answers. Can you imagine what they’d publish if Trump Sat down? You’d be a TERRIBLE campaign manager.
4) You really want to compare Trump’s willingness to answer questions from all sides?
Trump does press conferences, why won’t Kamala? Trump will answer questions from anyone but he has to trust they’ll actually publish his answers.
5) If you really called out Biden for senility good on you for being consistent. I’m going to reserve judgment until I see some sort of proof.
Trump has always had a meandering conversational speech style. He doesn’t slur and get lost in sentences, and he does well speaking off the cuff. He seems more than fine, and if God forbid something did happen Vance is sharp AF. Kamala, as we see now, is a compete word salad imbecile

1) She hid for the first 4-5 weeks because she was ahead. As polls tightened she realized she had to actually campaign, and that’s dragged her numbers significantly the more the public sees of her.
2) Trump has been campaigning hard since day 1. He campaigned hard against Biden and did the same against Kamala. She’s only been running for a short time.
3) Why would Trump sit down with 60 Minutes? Even the FCC is going after them for editing interview answers. Can you imagine what they’d publish if Trump Sat down? You’d be a TERRIBLE campaign manager.
4) You really want to compare Trump’s willingness to answer questions from all sides?
Trump does press conferences, why won’t Kamala? Trump will answer questions from anyone but he has to trust they’ll actually publish his answers.
5) If you really called out Biden for senility good on you for being consistent. I’m going to reserve judgment until I see some sort of proof.
Trump has always had a meandering conversational speech style. He doesn’t slur and get lost in sentences, and he does well speaking off the cuff. He seems more than fine, and if God forbid something did happen Vance is sharp AF. Kamala, as we see now, is a compete word salad imbecile
Really comical on kamalla's part, opening her mouth.

No she was not hid the first few weeks. She was organizing her campaign. Unlike Trump, she had just a few weeks to organize a national campaign for President. She had to secure the delegate votes, become the nominee, develop strategy, etc. Harris was doing what she had to do at the time.

Since then, she has embarrassed Trump in a debate. Beat him bad and he won't ever debate her again. She is holding packed rallies in states she needs to be at, not wasting resources as Trump is. And she is appearing for numerous interviews, directed at different voting groups. She is doing what a presidential candidate should be doing in the last few weeks.

Trump, meanwhile, is doing the complete opposite and has people questioning his mental ability. Even his own people are questioning it lol! Wake up.

Not really. He does rallies but his rallies are not like they used to be. They aren't as full and people leave early like crazy. He rambles on about nothing, wanders around the stage like he is lost, etc. He is now backing out of interviews and appearances. Again, Trump isn't as active as Harris is right now and Trump clearly is showing signs of weakness.

Trump was lucky when he was running against Biden because the focus wasn't on Trump's health and mental ability. Not it is and rightfully so, given his recent behavior.

Because he wants to be President of the United States. And you are telling me he can't handle a 60 Minutes interview? Seriously?

🤣🤣

Harris went on Fox News. Hello. She isn't afraid. She did exactly what Trump and his cultists claimed she would never do. And she did it knowing what Fox News would do. That they would do exactly what you claim 60 Minutes would do to Trump. Like I'm saying, Harris is doing events that Trump can't do!

And the FCC isn't nor should they do anything to CBS. Look at you. Defending Trump's attack on free speech now. Trump is too scared to go on 60 Minutes. Harris does. Trump gets mad. Threatens CBS. Calls for the FCC, a federal organization at that, to do something.

Now you trust the feds huh? Want them involved? Want to use them to go after press that isn't favorable to Trump, according to Trump?

Your hypocrisy and double standards are hard to keep up with.

lol, now it's press conferences. Before it was debates. Then it was interviews. Then interviews on Fox News. Now, press conferences.

See, Harris will never make someone like you happy. Never. She could do everything you want, and you would still demand more.

While you treat Trump the complete opposite and demand less of him, while making lame excuses.🙄

🤣🤣

Have you listened to Trump lately? All he does it talk in word salads. He rambles on and on, about nothing. He is doing exactly what you claim Harris is doing. Yet, you defend him. It's absolutely craziness.

Still, you have yet to answer my question. What were you saying about Biden and are you applying the same standard to Trump? Or is it dIfFeReNt now because it is Trump and you must defend him at all costs?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
No she was not hid the first few weeks. She was organizing her campaign. Unlike Trump, she had just a few weeks to organize a national campaign for President. She had to secure the delegate votes, become the nominee, develop strategy, etc. Harris was doing what she had to do at the time.

Since then, she has embarrassed Trump in a debate. Beat him bad and he won't ever debate her again. She is holding packed rallies in states she needs to be at, not wasting resources as Trump is. And she is appearing for numerous interviews, directed at different voting groups. She is doing what a presidential candidate should be doing in the last few weeks.

Trump, meanwhile, is doing the complete opposite and has people questioning his mental ability. Even his own people are questioning it lol! Wake up.

Not really. He does rallies but his rallies are not like they used to be. They aren't as full and people leave early like crazy. He rambles on about nothing, wanders around the stage like he is lost, etc. He is now backing out of interviews and appearances. Again, Trump isn't as active as Harris is right now and Trump clearly is showing signs of weakness.

Trump was lucky when he was running against Biden because the focus wasn't on Trump's health and mental ability. Not it is and rightfully so, given his recent behavior.

Because he wants to be President of the United States. And you are telling me he can't handle a 60 Minutes interview? Seriously?

🤣🤣

Harris went on Fox News. Hello. She isn't afraid. She did exactly what Trump and his cultists claimed she would never do. And she did it knowing what Fox News would do. That they would do exactly what you claim 60 Minutes would do to Trump. Like I'm saying, Harris is doing events that Trump can't do!

And the FCC isn't nor should they do anything to CBS. Look at you. Defending Trump's attack on free speech now. Trump is too scared to go on 60 Minutes. Harris does. Trump gets mad. Threatens CBS. Calls for the FCC, a federal organization at that, to do something.

Now you trust the feds huh? Want them involved? Want to use them to go after press that isn't favorable to Trump, according to Trump?

lol, now it's press conferences. Before it was debates. Then it was interviews. Then interviews on Fox News. Now, press conferences.

See, Harris will never make someone like you happy. Never. She could do everything you want, and you would still demand more.

While you treat Trump the complete opposite and demand less of him, while making lame excuses.🙄

🤣🤣

Have you listened to Trump lately? All he does it talk in word salads. He rambles on and on, about nothing. He is doing exactly what you claim Harris is doing. Yet, you defend him. It's absolutely craziness.

Still, you have yet to answer my question. What were you saying about Biden and are you applying the same standard to Trump? Or is it dIfFeReNt now because it is Trump and you must defend him at all costs?

Saving for later.

Are you predicting a 1980 Reagan type landslide for Trump?
Not making a prediction on margin 17 days out, too much could change. Will say if Trump continues to pad his lead as he has been, Reagan-Mondale is very likely.

Will predict that Trump will win, and the left will NOT allow for a peaceful transfer of power.

This is just too hilarious.

Those of you following the polls know that for the last 7-10 days, the polls are across the board moving hard to Trump. The best polls for Kamala has her up 1-2 points. Most have Trump up 1-3.

I've been watching Nate Silver along with his fan @my_2cents seeing how he would have to adjust his model to factor in these polls that are almost all saying Trump is up.

For the last week or so, he's continued to say no change, Kamala still in front. Then today I noticed he still had her in front and claimed that there were no new high quality polls coming out. Even though both Rasmussen and AtlasIntel (both in the Top 5 in accuracy in 2020) have dropped national polls showing Trump in front. But apparently, neither of those moved his model.

Here's the hilarious part......a day or so ago, a new poll that no one has ever heard of dropped and said Kamala was up nationally BY EIGHT POINTS. Even the most liberal of polls doesn't have Kamala up by HALF that.

So what does Nate do? He immediately adds this poll and the +8 Kamala to his model LMAO!

Liberals believe in a world that literally does not exist.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

🤣🤣

🤣🤣

1) ’m not reading all of that. You need to be able summarize what you’re saying if you want to debate in this format. That post is ridiculous.

She hid for the first month. No one had any idea of her platform or what she was about.

“Harris is elusive. It’s been over a month since she locked up the Democratic nomination, and we barely know anything about what she wants to do as president, or where she’d like to lead the country.”

2) Harris never answers a question. Her interview with FoxNews she literally never answered a question. She’s been railed for literally everything she said, from not answering why she never sounded the alarm on Biden’s dementia to why she said she’d change nothing from his campaign.

Watch the polls this next week. If she makes a surge I’ll be shocked.

And she’s “talking to Rogan’s people” even thought the way you schedule Rogan is just call/text him. You think that’ll happen? If she killed the FoxNews interview why not?

Will predict that Trump will win, and the left will NOT allow for a peaceful transfer of power.
You mean, you think the left is going to do what Trump and his supporters did in 2020?

If they do, who are you to complain? You didn't support the peaceful transfer of power in 2020, now did you?

(For the record, if Trump wins, I will accept the results and support the peaceful transfer of power.)

• Haha
This is just too hilarious.

Those of you following the polls know that for the last 7-10 days, the polls are across the board moving hard to Trump. The best polls for Kamala has her up 1-2 points. Most have Trump up 1-3.

I've been watching Nate Silver along with his fan @my_2cents seeing how he would have to adjust his model to factor in these polls that are almost all saying Trump is up.

For the last week or so, he's continued to say no change, Kamala still in front. Then today I noticed he still had her in front and claimed that there were no new high quality polls coming out. Even though both Rasmussen and AtlasIntel (both in the Top 5 in accuracy in 2020) have dropped national polls showing Trump in front. But apparently, neither of those moved his model.

Here's the hilarious part......a day or so ago, a new poll that no one has ever heard of dropped and said Kamala was up nationally BY EIGHT POINTS. Even the most liberal of polls doesn't have Kamala up by HALF that.

So what does Nate do? He immediately adds this poll and the +8 Kamala to his model LMAO!

Liberals believe in a world that literally does not exist.
lol, you were the one consistently referencing Nate Silver on this board and building him up when he was predicting a Trump win. Now that he isn't, look at you!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

How dare someone challenge your fantasies!

btw, your comments about the polls are not truthful. As usual.

1) ’m not reading all of that. You need to be able summarize what you’re saying if you want to debate in this format. That post is ridiculous.

She hid for the first month. No one had any idea of her platform or what she was about.

“Harris is elusive. It’s been over a month since she locked up the Democratic nomination, and we barely know anything about what she wants to do as president, or where she’d like to lead the country.”

2) Harris never answers a question. Her interview with FoxNews she literally never answered a question. She’s been railed for literally everything she said, from not answering why she never sounded the alarm on Biden’s dementia to why she said she’d change nothing from his campaign.

And she’s “talking to Rogan’s people” even thought the way you schedule Rogan is just call/text him. You think that’ll happen? If she killed the FoxNews interview why not?
Pesos is Dan.

1) ’m not reading all of that.
Of course you aren't. You can't allow your fantasies and lies to be challenged. It is the same reason you stay in the Trump echo chamber and only listen/read those who praise Trump. You are a Trump cultist after all.

But I could care less if you read it.

Because she was developing her campaign's platform you nitwit lol! She had just become a presidential candidate.

The National Review?

🤣🤣🙄

That is like me quoting The Nation to help make a point about Trump lol!

Of course she answers questions. She does it all the time. Yes, sometimes she dodges a question, just like all politicians do. Including Trump.

She also answered the questions she was given on Fox News. And she even had time to expose how Baier was being untruthful. So much so, that Baier admitted afterwards he was wrong. He made a mistake. Guess you missed that huh, didn't make its way into the Trump echo chamber.

And lastly, plenty of people have praised Harris' performance on Fox News, including even talking heads on Fox News lol! Even Baier stated she probably was successful. Something else you missed in your Trump echo chamber.

She is either leading or tied in almost every poll right now, including swing state polls.

btw, do you now trust the polls?

@my_2cents dropped the Rogan angle pretty quickly didn't he? LOL
I asked one question about Rogan lol.

I'm not the one obsessed with the Rogan angle at the moment, it is you Trump cultists who keep talking about it.

He won't even commit to predicting a Kamala win. That tells you where this race is at.
Another lie. Dang it man, is all you do is lie?

I've already told you that I believe Kamala Harris is going to win.

So why lie and say I haven't?

That isn't how polls work, but whatever. You aren't going to listen to reason.
RCP says Trump is ahead in an average of all major swing state polls. Here's what you claimed:

She is either leading or tied in almost every poll right now, including swing state polls.
What you claim is 100% false. That's not what we are debating. What we are debating is if you know it's 100% false or not.

So we are debating if you are ignorant, or simply a liar.

What we are NOT debating? That Kamala is cooked.

RCP says Trump is ahead in an average of all major swing state polls. Here's what you claimed:
But he isn't ahead. The numbers, along with the MOE, shows that he is tied with Harris. According to the polls RCP includes.

Which means Harris could still win every one of those states. As could Trump. No one is actually leading, which has been the case for a while now.

What you claim is 100% false.
No it is not. She is either leading or tied in almost every poll right now, including swing state polls. Even your RCP reference acknowledges this.

So we are debating if you are ignorant, or simply a liar.
I'm not debating any of this. Maybe you are to make yourself feel better or something. Since it has long since been evident that you are both ignorant and a liar.

But he isn't ahead. The numbers, along with the MOE, shows that he is tied with Harris. According to the polls RCP includes.
That's not what MOE is. Margin of Error is the amount of possible error in a poll. It doesn't eliminate a lead that's 1-3 points. It simply becomes a qualifier that's added to the lead. A MOE of +/-3 means the lead could be less by up to 3 points, or more by up to 3 points.

No it is not. She is either leading or tied in almost every poll right now, including swing state polls. Even your RCP reference acknowledges this.

No, she's trailing all swing states, according to RCP. I just showed you. Again, you don't get to erase a Trump lead that's 1-3 points and claim MOE. That's not how MOE works, that's how lying works.
I'm not debating any of this.
Correct. The rest of us are. Actually they have seen you post for a lot longer than I have, I think most of them assume you are lying at all times, but I like to give people the benefit.

You are definitely coping over Kamala getting cooked. I think it's adorable!

That's not what MOE is. Margin of Error is the amount of possible error in a poll. It doesn't eliminate a lead that's 1-3 points. It simply becomes a qualifier that's added to the lead. A MOE of +/-3 means the lead could be less by up to 3 points, or more by up to 3 points
Sigh.

False.

Margin of error is based upon the percentage points of the true population value. Meaning that given the spread in the polls @GhostOfMatchesMalone referenced, Harris could easily still win in every battle ground state referenced by RCP. So could Trump.

Nothing has changed.

No, she's trailing all swing states, according to RCP. I just showed you.
No she is not and no you didn't.

Your bs and lies don't work with me. When are you going to figure this out?

Again, Harris is either leading or tied in almost every poll right now, including swing state polls. Even your RCP reference acknowledges this.

Correct. The rest of us are. Actually they have seen you post for a lot longer than I have, I think most of them assume you are lying at all times, but I like to give people the benefit.
lol

Look, you have @Ponca Dan questioning you at the moment. @Ponca Dan and I have a history. We have disagreed often. Had some heated discussions. Long before you showed up (if you aren't someone else posting under a new screen name). Still disagree on many issues. He isn't a leftist and he isn't a Harris supporter. He has never been a Harris supporter. Yet, even he is taking pause over you and your insanity. Even he is questioning you.

Should tell you something, especially if you want to talk about the "rest of us."

• Haha
Really is amazing Kamala has collected a billion dollars in campaign donations and no one is asking where it's coming from.
Do you ask where Trump's donations come from?

If so, please direct me to the post where you are asking this about Trump's donations.

I'll be waiting.🙄

• Haha
Do you ask where Trump's donations come from?

If so, please direct me to the post where you are asking this about Trump's donations.

I'll be waiting.🙄
You can show me where you ask this too about Trump's donations @OUSOONER67. I'll throw you a bone tonight since I'm bored.

Go fetch.

Oh, so you don't care where Kamala Harris' donations come from. Doesn't matter to you at all.

Ok.
Zero ****s given. I haven't asked where Trumps come from either but there is a lot of Irony in that more Billionaires are supporting Kuntmala than Trump. I thought the left hated Billionaires 🤣🤣🤣

There it is. 🤣🤣

there is a lot of Irony in that more Billionaires are supporting (I have to insert a sexist name here cause I'm a loser) than Trump. I thought the left hated Billionaires 🤣🤣🤣
So you do care now where Harris' donations come from.

Do you hate billionaires? If not, why do you care if they are donating to Harris?

Make up your mind. You seem real confused right now.

You will have to excuse me 2 putas, I bought a new Taylor Acoustic Guitar a week ago and I am gonna go play it some. Have fun putting out those Dim fires. 🤣
Think I will play I've got the Joy Joy Joy down in my heart. 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT