ADVERTISEMENT

@davidallen

my_2cents

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2017
Yeah, I miss him.

Especially now. During this intense political season.

I'd love to see how he would easily deal with posters like @GhostOfMatchesMalone and @fatman76. Better than any of us can, no doubt!

I miss his political commentary, most of which was spot on.

I miss his friendly banter, especially with posters like @Ponca Dan. You know he really liked you Dan and your opinionated self, we all do.

I also miss the posters who left when David moved on, posters like @Syskatine. The board doesn't seem like the same place since David died.

And I wonder, if David could talk to us now, if he could make a post now, what would be say? What would he tell us?

Last edited:
He would likely say he has seen the light and was wrong about everything. That the Democrat Party is the Party of Evil. Maybe one day you will too but I seriously doubt it.

He would likely say he has seen the light and was wrong about everything. That the Democrat Party is the Party of Evil. Maybe one day you will too but I seriously doubt it.
And if he didn't say any of this? If he told you that you were wrong about everything, would you still argue with him and mock him?

Yes, you would. While claiming it was me posting under his screen name lol!

Thanks for your response though. I understand it is the best you can give for a poster who routinely embarrassed you.😁

And if he didn't say any of this? If he told you that you were wrong about everything, would you still argue with him and mock him?

Yes, you would. While claiming it was me posting under his screen name lol!

Thanks for your response though. I understand it is the best you can give for a poster who routinely embarrassed you.😁
Whatever you say twinkle toes. You are always lost and so it continues. I liked sparring with Dave, he gave as good as he got, you on the other hand are just a whiny lil bitch.

Whatever you say twinkle toes. You are always lost and so it continues. I liked sparring with Dave, he gave as good as he got, you on the other hand are just a whiny lil bitch.
And you wonder why you have become irrelevant on this board?

Dave had pity on you, he kept you in the game, somewhat. Cheers to David! 😎

Last edited:
And you wonder why you have become irrelevant on this board?

Dave had pity on you, he kept you in the game, somewhat. Cheers to David! 😎
Says the one that only shows up every once in a while to put out the Dims Dumpster Fires. 🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT