ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Wow! Very telling…

So @my_2cents is here telling us Kamala is a great leader who everyone respects, and Biden and Barry are at a memorial service trashing her?

Wow. Stay classy, liberals.

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

Trump wants me to make it on my own and he believes I can do it. How does Nancy Polosi see me? I'm too stupid to make it on my own. I need her and her cohorts.
I mean, can you even find out where to vote, or even get an ID to vote?

If your Avi is you I’m not so sure, so much melonin for you to have any actual agency.

Vote Democrat, they’ll take care of you since you can’t.

@fatman76

A little bit more reality for you:

Donald Trump cut off mid-speech at ‘empty’ Michigan rally on stage after he nods off to sleep

Isn't 2cents holding off on a wager with someone on the board? Seems like he should make that bet now if he's so confident.
What you want to bet? Step up to the plate, instead of relying on someone else, and offer a political bet.

Go ahead.

@fatman76

Donald Trump cut off mid-speech at ‘empty’ Michigan rally on stage after he nods off to sleep
*dinner bell rings*

@CowboyUp @osu_orangestreak @Breastman @Ponca Dan y'all better hurry, this is some prime slop that @my_2cents is serving up for the TDS crowd, this won't last long!

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
@my_2cents got an electoral college prediction? Interested in your outlook here as we are days away at this point
Not yet. Still a little over two weeks out and things could still change.

I'll say that I think Harris is going to win at this point, but I don't know by how much in the electoral college yet.

I will give it more of a look later on tonight and try to give you a ballpark estimate,

@fatman76

The Bongino stuff is a lie.

And he does 10x more interviews and appearances than Kamala and is almost 25 years older than her.

I’m sure you pearl clutched over Biden falling asleep in meetings.

And you don’t find it odd that there’s video of the event in MI but no video of him “nodding off”.

The Mirror wouldn’t just make sh!t up would they?

Last edited:
And he does 10x more interviews and appearances than Kamala
No, not lately. Lately, he is too "exhausted" to do interviews and is backing out of interviews/appearances. He is also refusing to debate again, etc.

Trump is the one struggling to make and get through appearances right now. Not Harris, who is everywhere it seems at the moment.

and is almost 25 years older than her.
Yes, we know. That is the point.

I’m sure you pearl clutched over Biden falling asleep in meetings.
Were you?

If so, why not the same standard for Trump?

The Mirror wouldn’t just make sh!t up would they?
You mean like some of the sources you share?

The problem with this excuse is that many other news sources are reporting it too. It isn't just once source.

No, not lately. Lately, he is too "exhausted" to do interviews and is backing out of interviews/appearances. He is also refusing to debate again, etc.

Trump is the one struggling to make and get through appearances right now. Not Harris, who is everywhere it seems at the moment.

Yes, we know. That is the point.

Were you?

If so, why not the same standard for Trump?

You mean like some of the sources you share?

I don't know, maybe. But many other news sources are reporting it too. It isn't just once source.
That’s sort of the point. He’s 25 years older than her and has been running circles around her for 50+ days. She just started to make more appearances, and he’s still outpacing her.

Trump arrived a little late to the Bongino appearance but stayed after and shook hands and signed things. The interview was most certainly not ended due to “exhaustion”.

And he cancels interviews for various reasons.

Lastly there’s zero evidence he fell asleep “on stage”. They saying he fell asleep standing up? It’s ridiculous but of course you lap it up.

Now why didn’t you respond to the pearl clutching about Biden? If I searched this forum am I going to find examples of you calling for him to step down? The guy had entire working days with nothing on his schedule, “worked” 10-4pm and couldn’t complete a sentence. But Trump canceled an interview so he’s too old? GTFO.

Get better sources:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT