ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Only hope is making it too big to rig.
It was too big to rig in 2020. Trump's support literally broke their algorithms. Dr Shiva testified that a statistical analysis of the votes in Maricopa Co in 2020 showed that every Biden vote was counted 1.25 times and every Trump vote was counted 0.75 times. And even with rigging the counts at the machine level, they still had to bus more votes in to put Biden in the lead.

And Dr Shiva worked for obama, as you know.

The point is, they will steal it again in 2024. If they don't think they can steal it, the election will be suspended. But they are literally running the worst candidate possible and an assassination attempt was just made on Trump.

We wouldn't be here today if we hadnt caved by the weekend after election day in November 2020.

4 years from now we will be looking at Kamala vs Nikki Haley. Stolen elections have consequences. But thank God no mean tweets amirite?

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
She’s actually not completely awful in debates of the Pence debate is any indication.

Best case is if they use the same rules as the Biden debate. Her best moments were when she snapped back that it was her turn to speak.

If she has to fill 2 minutes of dead air uninterrupted we might get some delicious word salads.
Tulsi destroyed her when she was actual candidate

Tulsi destroyed her when she was actual candidate
Fvck yea she did.

Maybe Pence was just a cuck boi.

Let’s hope that’s the case. I just went back and watched some clips and she seemed competent and prepared. Maybe she just wasn’t hammered in the debate.

And to your point, there’s a reason she didn’t make it to Iowa. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Beto hung in longer than Kamala.

Fvck yea she did.

Maybe Pence was just a cuck boi.

Let’s hope that’s the case. I just went back and watched some clips and she seemed competent and prepared. Maybe she just wasn’t hammered in the debate.

And to your point, there’s a reason she didn’t make it to Iowa. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Beto hung in longer than Kamala.
yes! She wasn’t even polling 2% in her own state

😂😂😂😂

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

Did you forget about RFK Jr yesterday? Probably since it does not fit the agenda. I certainly would quote FiveThirtyEight.com or better yet ABC news. That makes sense relative to your rhetoric. I am fairly certain a Hollywood Reporter article is a legit source for quoting DNC TV ratings.

Is Stephanopoulos through with his Parrot 101 class with you yet?

Did you forget about RFK Jr yesterday? Probably since it does not fit the agenda. I certainly would quote FiveThirtyEight.com or better yet ABC news. That makes sense relative to your rhetoric. I am fairly certain a Hollywood Reporter article is a legit source for quoting DNC TV ratings.

Is Stephanopoulos through with his Parrot 101 class with you yet?
He got the most recent talking points email so he ran over here to regurgitate.

Did you forget about RFK Jr yesterday?
What about it? Jr. was starting to hurt Trump so Jr. dropped out and endorsed the guy he was trying to help all along. Not surprising at all.

Just two desperate sad men trying to figure out something to stop the Harris momentum. Sorry to disappoint you, but this won't do it

What about it? Jr. was starting to hurt Trump so Jr. dropped out and endorsed the guy he was trying to help all along. Not surprising at all.

Just two desperate sad men trying to figure out something to stop the Harris momentum. Sorry to disappoint you, but this won't do it
Damn I can smell the fear in your post. Not as bad as your mom will smell it when she washes your underwear, but a strong stench nevertheless. I well give you credit for realizing that your candidate has no real substantive policy positions and her campaign is in trouble, though, even if you won’t admit it.

Reactions: iasooner24
Damn I can smell the fear in your post.
Sounds like you have a projection problem then.

I well give you credit for realizing that your candidate has no real substantive policy positions
Sure she does. I see you didn't listen Thursday night and aren't paying attention. As usual.

and her campaign is in trouble, though, even if you won’t admit it.
🤣🤣

Harris is leading Trump nationally and we haven't even seen if there is a post-Convention bounce yet. She is also leading or tied with him in the battleground states. And she just had one of the most successful Conventions ever.

Stop belong delusional and silly. Everyone knows it is Trump's campaign that is currently in trouble. Even if you can't bring yourself to admit it.

Sounds like you have a projection problem then.

Sure she does. I see you didn't listen Thursday night and aren't paying attention. As usual.

🤣🤣

Harris is leading Trump nationally and we haven't even seen if there is a post-Convention bounce yet. She is also leading or tied with him in the battleground states. And she just had one of the most successful Conventions ever.

Stop belong delusional and silly. Everyone knows it is Trump's campaign that is currently in trouble. Even if you can't bring yourself to admit it.
☝🏻triggered. The fact that you were in hiding all week until you received your talking/thinking points (which exemplify even greater floundering) is indicative of your lack of confidence. You know you’re fvcked.

The fact that you were in hiding all week until you received your talking/thinking points (which exemplify even greater floundering) is indicative of your lack of confidence. You know you’re fvcked.
Yawn. 🥱🥱

Got any new material besides this delusional nonsense?

☝🏻triggered. The fact that you were in hiding all week until you received your talking/thinking points (which exemplify even greater floundering) is indicative of your lack of confidence. You know you’re fvcked.
LOL He's trying waaaaaay too hard to put on a brave face. Who calls a press conference to announce that the topic isn't worth addressing? LOL

Who calls a press conference to announce that the topic isn't worth addressing?
Trump. The guy is desperate right now and is trying his hardest to figure out some way to stop Harris' momentum. This is obvious right now.

btw, I never said the topic isn't worth "addressing." Just said it wasn't surprising and it isn't that big of a deal. Jr. was starting to hurt Trump so he had to get out.

Trump. The guy is desperate right now and is trying his hardest to figure out some way to stop Harris' momentum. This is obvious right now.

btw, I never said the topic isn't worth "addressing." Just said it wasn't surprising and it isn't that big of a deal. Jr. was starting to hurt Trump so he had to get out.
Yawn.

Trump holds a slight edge post-DNC

Kamala was +5 pre-convention. We will see the polls this week

While others say something completely different:

Harris holds 58-41 lead over Trump

Surging past Trump in other betting markets

am I the only one that thinks the RJK thing doesn’t mean a whole lot for the election? He was polling pretty low and most (if not all) know this is a binary choice

Any differing opinions?

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT