ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

am I the only one that thinks the RJK thing doesn’t mean a whole lot for the election? He was polling pretty low and most (if not all) know this is a binary choice

Any differing opinions?
Yep.

This one hits close to home as my wife doesn't like Trump and was planning to vote for RFK Jr. She's now 100% DJT.

I think there are a number of white suburban housewives that are looking for an alternative to the Dems this cycle.

RFK Jr. endorsing and campaigning on 'making kids healthier again' is a savvy targeted tactic to draw in a group Trump struggles with.

He could have picked any number of issues to carry forward into the Trump campaign (vaccine injury, Israel, etc) that he feels strongly about and going after Big Ag was what he picked.

Add in his running mate's TV appearances coming across as very level headed, intelligent and likeable and I think it's going to be worth a couple of points in Nov with a key demo. I'd guess real independents break 60/40 ish towards Trump because of this.

Yep.

This one hits close to home as my wife doesn't like Trump and was planning to vote for RFK Jr. She's now 100% DJT.

I think there are a number of white suburban housewives that are looking for an alternative to the Dems this cycle.

RFK Jr. endorsing and campaigning on 'making kids healthier again' is a savvy targeted tactic to draw in a group Trump struggles with.

He could have picked any number of issues to carry forward into the Trump campaign (vaccine injury, Israel, etc) that he feels strongly about and going after Big Ag was what he picked.

Add in his running mate's TV appearances coming across as very level headed, intelligent and likeable and I think it's going to be worth a couple of points in Nov with a key demo. I'd guess real independents break 60/40 ish towards Trump because of this.
I hope you're right!!! Crazy dems won't let RFK Jr get his name off the ballot in some states..... the 'party of democracy' LOL bunch of hypocrites

That's amazing. Only 994 million behind the Elon - Trump interview.
Different types of media. Not comparable. Plus, I just posted the information without comment. Your immediate reaction was hilarious and revealing.

You are trying real hard right now to convince yourself that Trump is fine and not in danger of losing. You sound very worried.

You should be.

Different types of media. Not comparable. Plus, I just posted the information without comment. Your immediate reaction was hilarious and revealing.

You are trying real hard right now to convince yourself that Trump is fine and not in danger of losing. You sound very worried.

You should be.
Gullet kamalla. Yer a gem like yer doppelganger Dan.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Ok. Elon offered to interview Kamala, she refused. Trump accepted, and that's why his audience was a billion instead of 'nearly 6'.

You should be.
I've said all along that Trump won't win in November.

Ok. Elon offered to interview Kamala, she refused. Trump accepted, and that's why his audience was a billion instead of 'nearly 6'.
And if Harris chose to go on that social media platform, she would attract similar numbers. Perhaps more, given the context. Again, different types of media.

btw, we don't really know what the actual viewership numbers was for the X interview. Conflicting reports and claims.

I've said all along that Trump won't win in November.
But you don't believe Harris will actually win. And if and when she does, you will never accept it as valid.

And if Harris chose to go on that social media platform, she would attract similar numbers. Perhaps more, given the context. Again, different types of media.
She definitely would have gotten more than 'nearly 6'. But Elon would have asked her honest questions, and it would have been live. She needs to be protected in a sanitized environment where she can work with CNN to edit the interview then release it.

Meanwhile, Trump goes live on MSNBC and CNN, and does so well that the audience gives him a standing ovation and their viewers threaten to boycott the networks for having Trump on lol

But you don't believe Harris will actually win. And if and when she does, you will never accept it as valid.
No intelligent person thinks Kamala can win legitimately.

I have no doubt you do.

She definitely would have gotten more than 'nearly 6'.
Yes, because it is a different type of media from CNN.

Thus, not comparable, as I originally told you.

But Elon would have asked her bias, misleading, and inaccurate questions, and it would have been live.
FTFY

She needs to be protected in a sanitized environment where she can work with CNN to edit the interview then release it.
One minute you cultists complain she doesn't do interviews. Then when she does, you complain about the interview context lol.

Just be honest for once. There is nothing Kamala Harris will ever be able to do to make someone like you happy or satisfied.

No intelligent person thinks Kamala can win legitimately.
Millions and millions of intelligent people think she can win legitimately. Not everyone is as delusional and brainwashed as you are. And thank goodness for that!

Again, there is no way you think Kamala Harris can win legitimately. And if and when she does, you will be one of the first on this board (if not the first) saying the election was stolen.

btw, we don't really know what the actual viewership numbers was for the X interview. Conflicting reports and claims.

Spank spank spank!

Yes, because it is a different type of media from CNN.

Thus, not comparable, as I originally told you.

FTFY
If Elon had asked Kamala a biased or misleading question, Kamala could have called him out and answered anyway. Trump has no problem doing that when he goes on MSNBC and CNN with their hosts, but I guess Kamala didn't think she could handle a live interview as well as Trump can.

One minute you cultists complain she doesn't do interviews. Then when she does, you complain about the interview context lol.
She's given one interview. And it was taped. And it was with her VP.

It makes her look weak AF.

Again, there is no way you think Kamala Harris can win legitimately.
That's because I am intelligent.

If Elon had asked Kamala a biased or misleading question, Kamala could have called him out and answered anyway.
I agree.

However, if Musk kept doing it (which he probably would), and Harris kept having to correct Musk before she could even begin to provide an answer, Harris runs the risk of looking defensive. And it would be very tedious.

Trump has no problem doing that when he goes on MSNBC and CNN with their hosts
Yes, and it almost always backfires on him politically. He looks defensive, he rambles, he lies, etc. It doesn't help him politically.

She's given one interview. And it was taped. And it was with her VP.
It drives you nuts that she is in control, doesn't it?

Smart politics.

It makes her look weak AF.
Not at all. It makes her look like a skilled politician and leader, which is what a President needs to be.

That's because I am intelligent.
Because you have already concluded in August that if Harris wins, the election must have been stolen?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, that doesn't make you intelligent. That just shows how delusional and brainwashed you are.

I agree.

However, if Musk kept doing it (which he probably would), and Harris kept having to correct Musk before she could even begin to provide an answer, Harris runs the risk of looking defensive. And it would be very tedious.

Yes, and it almost always backfires on him politically. He looks defensive, he rambles, he lies, etc. It doesn't help him politically.

Smart politics.

Not at all. It makes her look like a skilled politician and leader, which is what a President needs to be.

Because you have already concluded in August that if Harris wins, the election must have been stolen?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, that doesn't make you intelligent. That just shows how delusional and brainwashed you are.
Just come out and say it mo, kamallas full of shit!

I agree.

Smart politics.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT