ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Kamala’s secret sauce

He will not answer this like I posted earlier. A poor that needs someone to be taxed and transfer of wealth to them:

Anyone want to bet 2 Cents is so economically advantaged by Dim policies that he has $0 invested in the stock market, and is waiting on Kamala to raise taxes to 70-80% as she stated in 2019 should be looked at so he can get more free handouts from the gov? Tax and handout economy looks good to him.
Sounds like you're describing my ultra liberal retired Fort Sill feather merchant ward of the tax payer sister.

And you claim I'm the one parroting talking points?🤣🤣

Had to go find some article on American Thinker to figure out what you should say about all these polls showing a different race now, showing Harris beating or tied with Trump, huh? And then share the article and parrot it, right?

🤣🤣

Thanks for the laughs you weirdo.
I posted it days ago, in this site. Dispute it with facts. They have polling data and methodology referenced.

Did you once dispute the polls that had Hillary winning with a 95% probability of a landslide?

The only poll that got the 2016 election right, and basically had the last election as a toss up but barely gave Trump the edge? The Trafalgar Group.

I am very interested to see what this poll tells us in the coming months:

after Kumala turned black.
Tell me, when did Kamala Harris "turn black"? And why do you endorse/engage in these racist attacks while you try to pass yourself off on here as someone who cares about minorities?

Tell me (using your hateful logic), when did you turn the latest race you want to claim to be today?

Why won't Kumala do it? What has Kumala got to hide? Clue us in my_20mills.
What are you talking about?

Kamala Harris is prepared to debate Trump. Trump is the one backing out of the debate and trying to run to Fox News.

The real question the black guys at Harrisburg's barbershop is asking is what does Trump have to hide? After they finish laughing at how horrible Trump looked at the NABJ!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Tell me, when did Kamala Harris "turn black"? And why do you endorse/engage in these racist attacks while you try to pass yourself off on here as someone who cares about minorities?

Tell me (using your hateful logic), when did you turn the latest race you want to claim to be today?

Kamala Harris is prepared to debate Trump. Trump is the one backing out of the debate and trying to run to Fox News.

The real question the black guys at Harrisburg's barbershop is asking is what does Trump have to hide? After they finish laughing at how horrible Trump looked at the NABJ!🤣
I once read Kumala's father say she is not of color. So far as I know, my father has never declared I'm not of color.

Kamala went and talked to sorority sisters and held a twerk contest and avoided Trump at the Black Journalists Assoc in the most friendly environment she would ever have. She knows she can't debate for shit, look at her performance in running her primary race leading up to 2020. Tulsi eviscerated her. You all have to lie to yourself to avoid getting so depressed you commit suicide.

Trump went on CNN, why can't the debate be on FOX?
Because the already agreed upon debate was scheduled for September 10 on ABC. Now, Trump is running scared lol. He is afraid to debate Harris on ABC and wants to run to Fox News, where he hopes they will be partisan for him (which they will be, unlike CNN in the first debate).

Most see thru all this, she is not a serious person,
lol, wrong. Most see Trump running scared at the moment, because that is what is happening.

Harris isn't the one backing out of the debate, Trump is. Harris will be there.

she got killed in the debates leading up to 2020. Tulsi eviscerated her. Dims as usual alter reality, just like a hollywood make believe.
This isn't true. She actually won one of the Democratic primary debates and she won the general election VP debate against Pence, the guy who was attracting flies.

As for Tulsi, where is she right now? Yeah, thought so.

Harris will mop the floor with Trump in a debate and Trump knows it. That is why he is running scared.

• Haha

Only Dims can make EVERYTHING about identity politics, and when someone dare questions her claims, do they claim racism. Dims think they are the only ones that can possibly discuss race, and call certain black Rep politicians not really black, or you are not black if you don't vote for me, and the lib media let's them get away with this hypocrisy, and racism.

Remember Dims: You are not black if you don't vote for Dims, and anyone questioning someone who is running on identity politics is racist.

Screw you Dims, you tried to assassinate Trump. Your racial BS no longer scares Reps, or Trump, and many AA's are seeing it. Enough that Trump will earn more black vote, than any other Rep in history.

Because the already agreed upon debate was scheduled for September 10 on ABC. Now, Trump is running scared lol. He is afraid to debate Harris on ABC and wants to run to Fox News, where he hopes they will be partisan for him (which they will be, unlike CNN in the first debate).

lol, wrong. Most see Trump running scared at the moment, because that is what is happening.

Harris isn't the one backing out of the debate, Trump is. Harris will be there.

This isn't true. She actually won one of the Democratic primary debates and she won the general election VP debate against Pence, the guy who was attracting flies.

As for Tulsi, where is she right now? Yeah, thought so.

Harris will mop the floor with Trump in a debate and Trump knows it. That is why he is running scared.
That was scheduled against your A team, the sitting Prez. This is your F team, the media and others wanted her off the ticket a year ago. Trump never agreed to debate Harris on that date. Trump is a former Prez, he holds home court and is an A candidate. Biden as sitting Prez had home court. Harris has never won one single vote in a primary race. She needs to debate Trump more than Trump needs to debate her because he has a proven record. Politically stupid if you don't get it.

I posted it days ago, in this site.
I know. You are parroting right-wing propaganda while claiming others are parroting what the media is saying lol! 🤣🤣

Projection.

Did you once dispute the polls that had Hillary winning with a 95% probability of a landslide?
This is very similar to the point I was making two weeks ago when you Trump cultists thought the election was over and Trump was going win by a landslide. As you were pointing to all the polls back then.

Now, the polls are changing, and here you go with the flawed Clinton argument lol!

Tough times for you cultists right now. You better get prepared, it is only going to get worse.

(btw, for the record, I don't put much stock into any polls this far out from an election. Unlike you, who picks and chooses which polls you want to believe (or which polls the American Thinker tells you to believe lol!).

The only poll that got the 2016 election right, and basically had the last election as a toss up but barely gave Trump the edge? The Trafalgar Group.
This is actually not true, if we are talking about national polls.

Do you mean the national or swing state polls?

• Haha
I know. You are parroting right-wing propaganda while claiming others are parroting what the media is saying lol! 🤣🤣

Projection.

This is very similar to the point I was making two weeks ago when you Trump cultists thought the election was over and Trump was going win by a landslide. As you were pointing to all the polls back then.

Now, the polls are changing, and here you go with the flawed Clinton argument lol!

Tough times for you cultists right now. You better get prepared, it is only going to get worse.

(btw, for the record, I don't put much stock into any polls this far out from an election. Unlike you, who picks and chooses which polls you want to believe (or which polls the American Thinker tells you to believe lol!).

This is actually not true, if we are talking about national polls.

Do you mean the national or swing state polls?
National, and you are as usual, WRONG.

I once read Kumala's father say she is not of color.
But you can't provide any record of this. No source, as you have stated in the past. So until you can, there is no reason for us to believe that he ever said this.

With that said, even if he has said this, it doesn't mean she isn't what she is. She has a clear family heritage.

So again, when do you think Kamala Harris turned black? And why do you embrace and defend racist rhetoric against people of color you disagree with politically?

But you can't provide any record of this. No source, as you have stated in the past. So until you can, there is no reason for us to believe that he ever said this.

With that said, even if he has said this, it doesn't mean she isn't what she is. She has a clear family heritage.

So again, when do you think Kamala Harris turned black? And why do you embrace and defend racist rhetoric against people of color you disagree with politically?
Do you defend racist rhetoric such as Biden telling AA's you are not black if you don't vote for me. He questioned the heritage of ANY AA that did not vote for him. The heritage of the entire AA community, all 50 states.

You have ZERO right to preach to ANYONE about this issue, considering you voted from Biden. You don't get to claim the high road when it is convenient. Which is what Dims do.

and avoided Trump at the Black Journalists Assoc
She didn't avoid Trump. She was never invited to appear alongside Trump.

Harris offered to appear remotely due to scheduling conflicts, but the NABJ leadership decided not to agree to this. They were later attacked, btw, for not having her appear.

But there was never any intention to have both candidates appear at the same time. Plus, it was a boom for the Harris campaign that Trump went and looked horrible in the process.

She knows she can't debate for shit
Again, Trump is the one running from debating Kamala Harris. He is the one backing out of the debate, not Harris. Harris has said she is going to be at the ABC debate.

Do you believe Trump will be? Do you want him to be at the debate or do you support him running scared and hiding?

She didn't avoid Trump. She was never invited to appear alongside Trump.

Harris offered to appear remotely due to scheduling conflicts, but the NABJ leadership decided not to agree to this. They were later attacked, btw, for not having her appear.

But there was never any intention to have both candidates appear at the same time. Plus, it was a boom for the Harris campaign that Trump went and looked horrible in the process.

Again, Trump is the one running from debating Kamala Harris. He is the one backing out of the debate, not Harris. Harris has said she is going to be at the ABC debate.

Do you believe Trump will be? Do you want him to be at the debate or do you support him running scared and hiding?
Answer the question:

Do you defend racist rhetoric such as Biden telling AA's you are not black if you don't vote for me. He questioned the heritage of ANY AA that did not vote for him. The heritage of the entire AA community, all 50 states.

You have ZERO right to preach to ANYONE about this issue, considering you voted from Biden. You don't get to claim the high road when it is convenient. Which is what Dims do.

Screw you Dims, you tried to assassinate Trump.
It was a registered Republican who tried to assassinate Trump.

Seriously man, calm down. You are unhinged at the moment and you aren't even getting basic facts right anymore.

I know it is tough to see Trump struggling so bad and to see a strong black Asian woman about to become President, but you are going to have to come to terms with this.

Back away from the edge. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

No "they" aren't.

You want to talk about hiding, how about Trump backing out of the debate that is scheduled? Wanting to run to Fox News for protection (where he likes to give interviews too).
LMAO That debate was scheduled and agreed to with Biden not Harris. Change candidates change agreements.
You want a true example of hiding, just look at how Trump is running scared from debating Harris at the moment.
Yea Trump was real scared walking into what he knew was a extremely hostile environment with black leftist activist journalist. Dumb bitch didn't even have the common courtesy to welcome Trump and went straight to her prepared attack. Can you imagine how you and the leftist media would be crying if any Democrat were treated in the same manner?
btw, Trump doesn't have to worry about the American people realizing he is an idiot. They already know he is.
Yea Trump is such an idiot he's made billions of dollars, been elected President, defeated all the leftist lawfare and is leading in the polls to become President again despite having to overcome a dishonest biased MSM. If only I could be such and idiot. SMFH
Sure she can and she has plenty of times before.

Sorry but this line of attacking isn't working. It is rather lame actually, especially given how everyone is watching Trump hiding from Harris at the moment lol!
Yet Harris isn't hiding from the press or doing a FOX debate. SMFH no double standard from you. LMAO
Actually, none of your right-wing line of attacks have worked so far against Harris. Most be driving your nuts.
Rights wing attacks, don't you mean the truth. Harris hasn't had a unscripted press conference, she hasn't sat down with anyone that could be considered anything but a leftist sycophant and she is currently trying to deny her easily proven record of ridiculous leftist policy positions. Hell she hasn't faced anything but leftist admiration not to mention she hasn't been tested in a Democrat primary. The Harris honeymoon is about over and she still can't beat Trump in the polls. Wait till she actually has to face questions where she has to give unscripted answers. I'm sure you will be absolutely gleeful with her word salad.

Seriously man, calm down. You are unhinged at the moment and you aren't even getting basic facts right anymore.

I know it is tough to see Trump struggling so bad and to see a strong black Asian woman about to become President, but you are going to have to come to terms with this.

He was a registered Rep you DUMBASS, because the Dims were so scared of running against Trump, they asked for people that were in states that had closed primaries, to register as a Rep and vote against Trump in the primary. PA was a closed state. So EASILY manipulated.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

LMAO and you say conservatives repeat talking points.
Wait I thought Harris said she was black but that was after she said she was Indian, now it's Asian? LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: OKSTATE1
@my__2cents

Answer the question:

You have ZERO right to preach to ANYONE about this issue, considering you voted for Biden. You don't get to claim the high road when it is convenient. Which is what Dims do.

That was scheduled against your A team, the sitting Prez. This is your F team, the media and others wanted her off the ticket a year ago.
Well then, if Harris is out F team, then Trump shouldn't have any worries about debating her on the same night he was going to debate our A team.

So why is Trump backing out of the debate? Why he is hiding? Why is he running scared?

lol, your whole A and F team makes literally no sense. You are struggling hard right now.🤣🤣

Trump is a former Prez, he holds home court and is an A candidate. Biden as sitting Prez had home court.
And Harris is the sitting Vice President who is going to be the Democratic nominee.

Stop making excuses for Trump. He clearly is scared and doesn't want to debate Harris. Man up for once and admit the truth.

She needs to debate Trump more than Trump needs to debate her because he has a proven record.
Wrong.

If Trump refuses to debate Harris, it only hurts him. He will look weak and scared. Which is he btw.

lol and you just keep on defending the clown.

@my__2cents

Answer the question:

You have ZERO right to preach to ANYONE about this issue, considering you voted for Biden. You don't get to claim the high road when it is convenient. Which is what Dims do.

@my__2cents

Answer the question:

No I'm not.

Here is another link to the national polls at the end of the 2016 election:

Now remember, we are talking national polls (according to you). Which deals with the popular vote. Clinton won the popular vote in 2016 by 2.1% (48.2% to 46.1%).

Many of the final national polls were close to this, well within the margin of error. For example, the ABC poll had it Clinton 49% Trump 46%. Very close to the final outcome. The RCP average was 3.1% and again, Clinton won by 2.1%.

Now, I'll ask you again. When referencing the Trafalgar Group polling, did you mean nationally or swing state polls?

Because the correct answer is individual swing state polling by the Trafalgar Group.

No I'm not.

Here is another link to the national polls at the end of the 2016 election:

Now remember, we are talking national polls (according to you). Which deals with the popular vote. Clinton won the popular vote in 2016 by 2.1% (48.2% to 46.1%).

Many of the final national polls were close to this, well within the margin of error. For example, the ABC poll had it Clinton 49% Trump 46%. Very close to the final outcome. The RCP average was 3.1% and again, Clinton won by 2.1%.

Now, I'll ask you again. When referencing the Trafalgar Group polling, did you mean nationally or swing state polls?

Because the correct answer is individual swing state polling by the Trafalgar Group.
@my__2cents

Answer the question:

Do you defend racist rhetoric such as Biden telling AA's you are not black if you don't vote for me.
I've never defended that comment by Biden and Biden apologized for saying it. Which he should have, he was wrong to have said it.

Have you seen Trump apologize for any of the racist rhetoric he engages in? Has he recently apologized to Harris for the racist rhetoric he directed at her? Do you ever say Trump is wrong to use such rhetoric? Do you ever say it is racist?

See the difference.

LMAO That debate was scheduled and agreed to with Biden not Harris. Change candidates change agreements.
So he could debate Biden there, but when Harris is now the nominee, Trump backs out of the debate, and runs back to Fox News to hide. He won't agree to debate Harris on ABC.

Got it.

Again, Trump is the one running scared. It is very obvious to anyone who doesn't feel the need to defend Trump all the time lol!

Yea Trump was real scared walking into what he knew was a extremely hostile environment with black leftist activist journalist. Dumb bitch didn't even have the common courtesy to welcome Trump and went straight to her prepared attack.
I'm talking about Trump facing Harris in a debate. Not Trump agreeing to go to an event and then looking horrible in the process. It isn't my fault Trump can't lay aside the racist rhetoric long enough to get through an event.

And there you go, using the b word.🙄 All that journalist did was ask Trump some honest and serious questions (what they don't do to Trump on Fox News), and Trump couldn't handle it. He is who he is. He is who we all know he is. A racist demagogue. And he got exposed once again.

Yet, you level an attack at the journalist! How dare she question your dear leader, right?🙄

Yea Trump is such an idiot he's made billions of dollars, been elected President, defeated all the leftist lawfare and is leading in the polls to become President
While also having numerous bankruptcies and commiting fraud. He also was fired as President in 2020 and is now not leading anymore in some of the polls.

Nice try but another fail.

or doing a FOX debate.
Again, Harris has agreed to the scheduled debate on ABC. Trump is the one running and hiding.

Seriously, if Harris had backed out of the debate and demanded the debate occur on MSNBC, what would you be saying right now? lol, come on man. Get real.

The Harris honeymoon is about over and she still can't beat Trump in the polls.
The "Harris honeymoon" is of her own creation. She, so far, is running a very strong and impressive campaign. And she is beating Trump in some of the polls.

Listen, I warned you and other cultists about Harris and you laughed and dismissed my warnings. So be it. Keep underestimating Harris. Go right ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
He was a registered Rep
Yes he was.

Everything you posted after this is nothing but your opinion. We don't know if any of that is true. It is what you tell yourself must be true in order for you to deal with the fact that the shooter was a registered Republican. Not a Democrat.

Only Dims can make EVERYTHING about identity politics, and when someone dare questions her claims, do they claim racism. Dims think they are the only ones that can possibly discuss race, and call certain black Rep politicians not really black, or you are not black if you don't vote for me, and the lib media let's them get away with this hypocrisy, and racism.

Remember Dims: You are not black if you don't vote for Dims, and anyone questioning someone who is running on identity politics is racist.

Screw you Dims, you tried to assassinate Trump. Your racial BS no longer scares Reps, or Trump, and many AA's are seeing it. Enough that Trump will earn more black vote, than any other Rep in history.

That was scheduled against your A team, the sitting Prez. This is your F team, the media and others wanted her off the ticket a year ago. Trump never agreed to debate Harris on that date. Trump is a former Prez, he holds home court and is an A candidate. Biden as sitting Prez had home court. Harris has never won one single vote in a primary race. She needs to debate Trump more than Trump needs to debate her because he has a proven record. Politically stupid if you don't get it.
OKSTATE1, soonerinlOUisiana, BEARCAT2012 doesn't give a mouse's hiney what color Obama and I am. It's always Dimms who have to insert race into our debates. It never stops with these xenophobes.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
So, you never called out this racist comment when he made it. GOT IT. And you voted for Joe Biden who was racist AF as Senator.
Wrong.

When he made it, I didn't defend it and I thought it was wrong that he said it. And he then apologized for it!

So, now your turn, answer the questions:

Have you seen Trump apologize for any of the racist rhetoric he engages in? Has he recently apologized to Harris for the racist rhetoric he directed at her? Do you ever say Trump is wrong to use such rhetoric? Do you ever say it is racist?

• Haha
@OKSTATE1

Swing states are essentially tied now, with Harris continuing to improve her position.

Harris still has her running mate pick and convention coming up too, which should give her even more of a bounce in the poll.

Things are clearly going well for the Harris camp right now and the Trump campaign has gone off the rails. Still three months to go though (an eternity in politics) and a lot can still happen.

• Haha
Nearly two weeks after United States President Joe Biden announced that he won't be running in the 2024 United States Election, the betting markets have stabilized on the two candidates.

The matchup between former President Donald Trump and current Vice President Kamala Harris is closer than Trump vs. Biden but the Republican Party candidate is still favored.

Trump remains a consensus 4/5 betting favorite (Bet $100 to win $80) to capture the 2024 United States Election on Tuesday November 5, 2024 while Harris is a short underdog at 11/10 odds (Bet $100 to win $110).

According to the SportsHandle Election Odds Tracker, Trump has a 62% probability rate of winning the 2024 United States Election as of Friday August 2, 2024.

Harris hasn't announced her running mate for Vice President at this time, but many pundits believe it will be an individual from the all-important swing states.

The Democratic National Convention is scheduled for Aug 19-22 in Chicago, Illinois.

2024 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BETTING ODDS​

• Donald Trump 4/5
  • Kamala Harris 11/10
  • Robert Kennedy Jr. 66/1
  • All Other Candidates listed at 100/1 or higher

Of the last 35 U.S. presidential elections where there was a clear betting favorite by the odds, that favorite has won 27 times, or 77.1% of the elections. Note that there were 3 elections (1880, 1952, and 1980) where the candidates were tied in the final odds.

OKSTATE1, soonerinlOUisiana, BEARCAT2012 doesn't give a mouse's hiney what color Obama and I am. It's always Dimms who have to insert race into our debates. It never stops with these xenophobes.
Again . . .

When do you think Kamala Harris turned black? And why do you embrace and defend racist rhetoric against people of color you disagree with politically?

• Haha
Prove it. You should have called it out with the same hysteria you are attacking Reps for if you are so concerned with racism. Prove it. We know you can't. Trump is not a racist.
I answered you questions, time for you to answer some questions now.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT