ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

No no no. I disagree with people all the time. But the left embracing the far left is lunacy. What is the equivalent the right has of walking around by the tens of thousands in something called a pussy hat? What is the equivalent on the right dressing up like a woman and kicking their asses at sports or taking their women of the year awards on ESPN ? Where is the equivalent on the right of marching in the streets and destroying property when a white cop shoots a black person resisting arrest? Do you March when a black man rapes a white woman? You might get some comfortable shoes if you decide to go that route.

You guys think black people cant find dmv’s to get id’s. You honestly think they are less likely than a poor white person at accomplishing that most basic task. Black people can get id’s just like everyone else.

You scream homophobe and islamaphobe in the same sentence when Islam is more anti gay than any major religion. You march for gay wedding cakes and spend money and resources taking that to the Supreme Court instead of spending time keeping young black males out of gangs.

The left is mentally ill.

Harry I tell ya, you’re a standup routine waiting to be discovered. One of your best responses I’ve ever read.

No no no. I disagree with people all the time. But the left embracing the far left is lunacy. What is the equivalent the right has of walking around by the tens of thousands in something called a pussy hat? What is the equivalent on the right dressing up like a woman and kicking their asses at sports or taking their women of the year awards on ESPN ? Where is the equivalent on the right of marching in the streets and destroying property when a white cop shoots a black person resisting arrest? Do you March when a black man rapes a white woman? You might get some comfortable shoes if you decide to go that route.

You guys think black people cant find dmv’s to get id’s. You honestly think they are less likely than a poor white person at accomplishing that most basic task. Black people can get id’s just like everyone else.

You scream homophobe and islamaphobe in the same sentence when Islam is more anti gay than any major religion. You march for gay wedding cakes and spend money and resources taking that to the Supreme Court instead of spending time keeping young black males out of gangs.

Thanks for this Harry. I could not have, on my best day, done such a thorough job of deconstructing the psyche of a Trump supporter. This is going up on the wall as a reminder...

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39

Let's take the first one. Have you been around the pussy hat rallies?

Why a pussy hat?

You've pristinely delivered the Hannity line, let's dig in.

Thanks for this Harry. I could not have, on my best day, done such a thorough job of deconstructing the psyche of a Trump supporter. This is going up on the wall as a reminder...

Get a second frame for this perfect representation of a lib.

pinned tweet on account with a typo

harvard law grad

no twitter badge check

badge checked staff editor @ the account

going back to 12/31/14 to verify tweet

No I’ve never been to one

Because vulva hat doesn’t have quite the ring to it?

What do you think the pussy hat means? I'm curious what about them is radical, other than having values and being concerned with something that did not happen on your 80 acres in Perkins.

Answer my question, don't spam me with cut-ups of celebrities. Those thousands of women - what was their point?

To support speakers that want to blow up the White House and talk about being nasty women. They also think they are under attack by trump but all he has done is provide the circumstances for an economy that boosts their families wealth. They have had zero rights taken away but they march to make sure they don’t get their right to vote or own property taken away. It’s a great use of their time to make sure their trump fantasies don’t come true.

Reactions: CBradSmith
To support speakers that want to blow up the White House and talk about being nasty women. They also think they are under attack by trump but all he has done is provide the circumstances for an economy that boosts their families wealth. They have had zero rights taken away but they march to make sure they don’t get their right to vote or own property taken away. It’s a great use of their time to make sure their trump fantasies don’t come true.

You said yesterday you didn't know who to believe, yet here yu are, parroting the narratives of known, obvious, repeated liars. I understand there weren't any of those women parading through Perkins so you're reliant on your incel right wing social media, but you've so twisted everything about that deal it's comical. Born followers, I swear to God. I inadvertently was present when several thousand of them marched by and they were the most squared away, upper middle class, normal demographic of women you'd ever see.

Some people are motivated by something more than money. I understand that value doesn't prevail on your 80, but that doesn't make them radical. Because they object and make fun of a POTUS bragging about "pussy grabbin" they're the radicals. There's another thread with furious hillbillies screaming and flipping off cameras at a trump rally. They're not radical. The tea partiers? They're not radical. The Pizza gate, seth rich conspiracy crowd? Nah -- they're not radicals. Wopmen that demonstrate against objectification? GD they're crazy.

I want you to sit down and read this very closely. It was written about people just like you that don't know what to believe, so they opt for the moronic take every time.

DjdYBiRU4AAQFC-.jpg

Reactions: davidallen
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-sarah-jeong-after-racist-tweets-surface.html

They are standing by her.....she was anti-trolling with satire, oh okay. Hateful, racist women there. What you have to ask yourself is if they had hired a WASP who said the same stuff only insert black, lesbian, Asian etc etc, for every "white man" phrase she used, would that person still have a job? I'll take the answers offline.

Compare and contrast with the "very fine" tiki torch types from Charlottesville.

The ire of the March on Women wasn't fueled by any threat to the vote, it was his crude attitude, his misogyny, and the sexual abuse allegations combined with his own words reflecting his privilege to grab any pussy he chooses.

Weak sauce Harry....

Compare and contrast with the "very fine" tiki torch types from Charlottesville.

The ire of the March on Women wasn't fueled by any threat to the vote, it was his crude attitude, his misogyny, and the sexual abuse allegations combined with his own words reflecting his privilege to grab any pussy he chooses.

Weak sauce Harry....

They let him do it it’s right there in the audio tape.

No consensual foreplay with rude misogynistic males!!!

Thank god you guys are here to tackle the real problems.

Reactions: Rdcldad
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-sarah-jeong-after-racist-tweets-surface.html

They are standing by her.....she was anti-trolling with satire, oh okay. Hateful, racist women there. What you have to ask yourself is if they had hired a WASP who said the same stuff only insert black, lesbian, Asian etc etc, for every "white man" phrase she used, would that person still have a job? I'll take the answers offline.

This argument doesn’t register with them. It’s like a spell has been cast over them and they can’t see it.

You said yesterday you didn't know who to believe, yet here yu are, parroting the narratives of known, obvious, repeated liars. I understand there weren't any of those women parading through Perkins so you're reliant on your incel right wing social media, but you've so twisted everything about that deal it's comical. Born followers, I swear to God. I inadvertently was present when several thousand of them marched by and they were the most squared away, upper middle class, normal demographic of women you'd ever see.

Some people are motivated by something more than money. I understand that value doesn't prevail on your 80, but that doesn't make them radical. Because they object and make fun of a POTUS bragging about "pussy grabbin" they're the radicals. There's another thread with furious hillbillies screaming and flipping off cameras at a trump rally. They're not radical. The tea partiers? They're not radical. The Pizza gate, seth rich conspiracy crowd? Nah -- they're not radicals. Wopmen that demonstrate against objectification? GD they're crazy.

I want you to sit down and read this very closely. It was written about people just like you that don't know what to believe, so they opt for the moronic take every time.

DjdYBiRU4AAQFC-.jpg

tenor.gif

Reactions: CowboyJD

DjdYBiRU4AAQFC-.jpg

tenor.gif

Weak sauce Harry....

All he has is right wing social media. Unless those women walked through his 80 or Jack Probosiec or Styx tells him otherwise they'll be cast in the worst light possible and meanwhile the nightly screaming hillbillies don't count. He's never HEARD another side unless it's a packaged, edited clip from a wingnut presenting it to him. I tried to play his ashley clip and they cut and looped the worse thing she said so that it sounded like Max Headroom, so that's his narrative.

What is the equivalent the right has of walking around by the tens of thousands in something called a pussy hat?

Tea partiers. Oh, maybe the Trump rallies. Watch these class acts:

I think he sincerely things there's no analog. That and screaming and making obscene gestures is okay -- doesn't count.

Where is the equivalent on the right of marching in the streets and destroying property when a white cop shoots a black person resisting arrest?

Tiki parades that end with a white guy tryign to kill as many people as possible with his car. Does that count?

Do you March when a black man rapes a white woman? You might get some comfortable shoes if you decide to go that route.

Then he seques to racial stuff, the old "blacks are criminals" stuff. White people are the victim. His tiki crowd actually tried to kill people, and did. It's a way to bitch about blacks and call the other side racist. But he's just calling them as he sees em' from Perkins.

If you watch ol' Wharry, it's always about getting a racist message in there. I wonder if he says to black guys' faces, "Do you March when a black man rapes a white woman? You might get some comfortable shoes if you decide to go that route."

I mention black victims all the time and have for years. If you want the moral high ground include it all please.

I also rail on poor minority schools not giving minorities a chance. I have for years. Please include that in your rant next time.

I mention black victims all the time and have for years. If you want the moral high ground include it all please.

Right? Pussyhats -- black crime. Moon landing -- black crime. Crazed leftists (i.e. anyone that doesn't snarf down your right wing shit) black crime. That's true -- you lecture about it constantly.

A podiatrist to get my foot out of your ass. It always ends this way when someone actually engages you.

No no it doesn’t. Once you start multi quoting it gets futile. Have you mentioned the negative things I e said about white people yet or is that next rant as well?

I also rail on poor minority schools not giving minorities a chance. I have for years. Please include that in your rant next time.

What have you done for them besides quit mid school year? This is what I'm talkng about --- just find a way to bitch about anyone that looks or thinks differently than what's on the Perkins 80.

Right? Pussyhats -- black crime. Moon landing -- black crime. Crazed leftists (i.e. anyone that doesn't snarf down your right wing shit) black crime. That's true -- you lecture about it constantly.

You are on full tilt today. I’m going to be late picking the kids up from daycare!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT