ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing Could Ever Justify October 7th

If I were a Hamas supporter I would say so. I am not a Hamas supporter.
You are correct, my hatred is for a wing of Hamas that is intent on fomenting violence, not on the wing that built hospitals, schools, universities, museums, art galleries, day care centers erc. etc.

The same guys who build their hospitals on top of bank vaults used for terrorist money laundering. The same school builders who attach their schools to terrrorist tunnel networks and allocate rooms of the building for the storage of arms and rockets. If you support any arm of Hamas (which you said you did above), then you support Hamas.

Hamas made the decision to operate in high civilian areas for cover and October 7th was their decision. They've yet to surrender arms. All blood is on their hands.
I am not for Hamas or what they did. I am just for the innocent Palestinians who have been ruthlessly killed by the most sophisticated weaponry available.
Defenseless people human beings .According to the logic on this board the two people bombed OKC federal building should not have been the only one prosecuted all the militia groups in the US should have been killed.

I am not for Hamas or what they did. I am just for the innocent Palestinians who have been ruthlessly killed by the most sophisticated weaponry available.
Defenseless people human beings .According to the logic on this board the two people bombed OKC federal building should not have been the only one prosecuted all the militia groups in the US should have been killed.
So you are against killing innocent Muslims but killing innocent Americans is ok? Got it!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Oh, those poor innocent Palestinians who never do nuffin. Hamas doesn't exist in a vacuum, alibaba.

Try to follow this very simple logic, alibaba. If Hamas hadn't invaded Israel and started a war, the Palestinians that Hamas uses as human meat shields wouldn't be dead.

This really is one of the easiest concepts in existence. "Don't want none, don't start none." But unfortunately, logic and common sense aren't in the toolkit of shitbag Islamic rapists. Maybe the rapist shitbags should surrender to prevent further loss of the Palestinians they murdered their political rivals for the opportunity to represent.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
"Innocent"? Them folk cheer terrorism. The seed has been planted and is germinating within them. Grim reaper has been turned loose. "Innocent" my ass.

If these so called innocent civilians were truly innocent they would never have celebrated October 7th and they would demand Hamas's surrender. Since we have yet to hear their demands of Hamas's surrender, they are not innocent, they are complicit.

Oh, those poor innocent Palestinians who never do nuffin. Hamas doesn't exist in a vacuum, alibaba.

Try to follow this very simple logic, alibaba. If Hamas hadn't invaded Israel and started a war, the Palestinians that Hamas uses as human meat shields wouldn't be dead.

This really is one of the easiest concepts in existence. "Don't want none, don't start none." But unfortunately, logic and common sense aren't in the toolkit of shitbag Islamic rapists. Maybe the rapist shitbags should surrender to prevent further loss of the Palestinians they murdered their political rivals for the opportunity to represent.
Medic007 just read history of Zionists and how Israel was formed. You would understand the reason for this conflict. To me it is a political conflict not a religious one. Israel is not Jewish people who live there are mostly Jewish.
When I went to Israel in 2000 all the people I interacted with were all atheist with the exception of one. It was of course a minuscule number so no statistical argument could be made out of it but all of them seemed to want peace and a two state solution.
There are radicals on both side and either radicals on both side are put in their place or this conflict would keep killing humans on both sides

Medic007 just read history of Zionists and how Israel was formed. You would understand the reason for this conflict. To me it is a political conflict not a religious one. Israel is not Jewish people who live there are mostly Jewish.
When I went to Israel in 2000 all the people I interacted with were all atheist with the exception of one. It was of course a minuscule number so no statistical argument could be made out of it but all of them seemed to want peace and a two state solution.
There are radicals on both side and either radicals on both side are put in their place or this conflict would keep killing humans on both sides
The reason there for the conflict is the Arab world initially refused to accept Israel has the right to exist. While some have come around the Muslim hardliners refuse to accept Israel does have the right to exist.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm dying laughing!

So is Allah the current president of Hamas? Or the president of Gaza? Or the Palestinian people? What's Allah's political position? The Muslims who recorded themselves gleefully killing Israelis all seemed to be shouting his name in a fevered pitch constantly.

I watched a very good interview with John Fetterman (D Senator, Penn) by a NY Times writer. About half of it was about his support of Israel. I don't think I could state my position on the Middle East crisis any better. I know its not a Hamas propaganda source, and its clearly not a "right-wing" source. In fact, you can tell by the questions that the interviewer didn't agree with Fetterman. But @Ponca Dan , I dare you to watch it. At least to understand the opposite viewpoint from a position other than "Israel = Genocide".

Last edited:
I watched a very good interview with John Fetterman (D Senator, Penn) by a NY Times writer. About half of it was about his support of Israel. I don't think I could state my position on the Middle East crisis any better. I know its not a Hamas propaganda source, and its clearly not a "right-wing" source. In fact, you can tell by the questions that the interviewer didn't agree with Fetterman. But @Ponca Dan , I dare you to watch it. At least to understand the opposite viewpoint from a position other than "Israel = Genocide".

There’s no need to “dare” me to watch it. Ask politely and of course I’ll watch it. I watched it and found it to be normal boilerplate Zionist rhetoric, nothing new or astonishing to hear. I did find it interesting that he admits he’s made no effort to listen to or understand the “other side.” At least he did that.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT