ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing Could Ever Justify October 7th

If I were a Hamas supporter I would say so. I am not a Hamas supporter.
You are correct, my hatred is for a wing of Hamas that is intent on fomenting violence, not on the wing that built hospitals, schools, universities, museums, art galleries, day care centers erc. etc.

The same guys who build their hospitals on top of bank vaults used for terrorist money laundering. The same school builders who attach their schools to terrrorist tunnel networks and allocate rooms of the building for the storage of arms and rockets. If you support any arm of Hamas (which you said you did above), then you support Hamas.

Hamas made the decision to operate in high civilian areas for cover and October 7th was their decision. They've yet to surrender arms. All blood is on their hands.
I am not for Hamas or what they did. I am just for the innocent Palestinians who have been ruthlessly killed by the most sophisticated weaponry available.
Defenseless people human beings .According to the logic on this board the two people bombed OKC federal building should not have been the only one prosecuted all the militia groups in the US should have been killed.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I am not for Hamas or what they did. I am just for the innocent Palestinians who have been ruthlessly killed by the most sophisticated weaponry available.
Defenseless people human beings .According to the logic on this board the two people bombed OKC federal building should not have been the only one prosecuted all the militia groups in the US should have been killed.
So you are against killing innocent Muslims but killing innocent Americans is ok? Got it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT