ADVERTISEMENT

No mention of the Jan. 6 riot hearings?

Good to hear for a NSG/BSG (are worthless) kind of guy like myself.
Whatevs. You're aces in my book.

I won't be supporting either either. Trump served a purpose. Time to move on to someone who can actually get the support of the majority of folks in the middle.

Reactions: AC2020
WTF is this?

Well they will vote for Trump so you will love that I guess. Hey go **** yourself this week and fall on a bag of rusty nails with AIDS on them. Then I hope you trip and fall on a bag of dicks.

I am sure my kid will be the kid kicking your kids ass so just follow along in life and look for that. He is 4 and already a marksman with a 22.

Also you aren't welcome in the bunker that AMC built. We have beef, weed, and south park on DVD. Sorry

Junior, yer bunker ain't one i'd wanna be in. With all respect junior. 👍

Hilarious to see these utter dumbfvcks continue to play the "bone spurs" card given the number of Biden deferments. How pathetically ignorant and hypocritical.
"Racist" Trump steered more funds to historically black colleges than any other president. Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw all time low unemployment numbers under Trump with rising wages. Trump doesn't give a mouse's hiney what color I am. He cares if I can drive a rivet.

Trump wants me to make it on my own and he believes I can do it. Biden and Nancy believes I'm too stupid to make it on my own. It's unfair to ask me to obtain a photo ID to vote since so many of us don't know how to get on the internet.

Of course, "I ain't black. I don't know who to vote for."

So last night, about every American news station had the Jan. 6 hearings and multiple rioters mentioned they were there because Trump told them, he was supposed to be there and lied and didn't show up, and on Fox?

No commercials, no mention of it, lol. Don't have commercials nobody will flip around, I guess. Pretty amazing how the republicans had 7 different congressional investigations into Benghazi and then pffft when a sitting President tries to overturn a democrat election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT