ADVERTISEMENT

No mention of the Jan. 6 riot hearings?

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
So last night, about every American news station had the Jan. 6 hearings and multiple rioters mentioned they were there because Trump told them, he was supposed to be there and lied and didn't show up, and on Fox?

No commercials, no mention of it, lol. Don't have commercials nobody will flip around, I guess. Pretty amazing how the republicans had 7 different congressional investigations into Benghazi and then pffft when a sitting President tries to overturn a democrat election.

To inform yourself.
You mean like Democrats tried to convince the American people to support impeaching Trump over lies. Sorry but Democrats lost any and all credibility when they pulled that stunt. I would like to also mention if Democrat had anything of real substance they wouldn't be carrying through with the charade they would have it in court. This production is nothing more than an attempt by Democrats to save their asses in the mid terms and keep Trump from running for President again.

Did you watch?
Every leftist after watching last night.

giphy.gif

So last night, about every American news station had the Jan. 6 hearings and multiple rioters mentioned they were there because Trump told them, he was supposed to be there and lied and didn't show up, and on Fox?

No commercials, no mention of it, lol. Don't have commercials nobody will flip around, I guess. Pretty amazing how the republicans had 7 different congressional investigations into Benghazi and then pffft when a sitting President tries to overturn a democrat election.
At least you had the good sense to call it a riot and not an insurrection.

Interesting we haven't seen the MSM touting the ratings of the Democrat theater production. You know Democrats are very interested in that number and the fact it hasn't been reported as of yet leads me to suspect they are disappointed.

At least you had the good sense to call it a riot and not an insurrection.
They did try, in their own way. They actually showed up en masse because Trump told them to, and they marched down there thinking he was coming and he bait and switched them, lol. Has he ever explained why he abandoned them and went back to the WH when he told them he'd be down at Congress with them?

1. Why wasn’t the hearing during normal business hours?

2. Why did they need a professional TV producer?

3. Why weren’t the republicans allowed to appoint their own members to the committee?

The so called proceedings were nothing more than poorly produced propaganda.
I'm sorry that Republicans and Fatass are being taken on a joyride with video footage and interviews of exactly what they did.

They did try, in their own way. They actually showed up en masse because Trump told them to, and they marched down there thinking he was coming and he bait and switched them, lol. Has he ever explained why he abandoned them and went back to the WH when he told them he'd be down at Congress with them?
But you now admit it was nothing more than a riot? What made you change your mind?

This is wild. They really don't want the lemmings to watch the hearings, lol.

But you now admit it was nothing more than a riot? What made you change your mind?

I changed my mind? Well, they failed. Wasn't much of an insurrection if they're on TV explaining why they were wrong after serving their jail sentence.

What'd they think they'd do, get politicians to formally declare Trump as the winner and then go home and celebrate and that's that? Exploring the MAGA thought process is truly a trip down the rabbit hole.

This is wild. They really don't want the lemmings to watch the hearings, lol.

I changed my mind? Well, they failed. Wasn't much of an insurrection if they're on TV explaining why they were wrong after serving their jail sentence.

What'd they think they'd do, get politicians to formally declare Trump as the winner and then go home and celebrate and that's that? Exploring the MAGA thought process is truly a trip down the rabbit hole.
Now you're confusing me. Was it a riot as you called it in your heading, or was it an insurrection like you've called it in the past? It's okay, Sys, you can call it anything you want, just make up your mind what it was and stick with it.

I didn’t watch the made-for-tv production mainly because I don’t care about the riot, in fact I thought it was cool to see the terror in the eyes of politicians who thought they were immune from fear of the mob, that they think the mob should be afraid of them. The only thing that would have made it better would be watching on tv as terrified politicians ran down the street like their hair was on fire as they were being chased by a mob carrying pitchforks. But that’s my reaction to the riot, I’m sure yours was different.

I was too busy watching OU Softball win back to back national championships. Let me guess, some people did some things, it was a mostly peaceful protest, and they finally got eeeeem?

Ouch. Now I get why the Democrats wanted to do their little show during primetime...

Once again, you prove that you lack the intelligence to have an intelligent conversation. You’re dodging your own thread. What a little cvnt.

Coonass debate. Nah.
Now you're confusing me. Was it a riot as you called it in your heading, or was it an insurrection like you've called it in the past? It's okay, Sys, you can call it anything you want, just make up your mind what it was and stick with it.
Are the two terms mutually exclusive, Dan?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I didn’t watch the made-for-tv production mainly because I don’t care about the riot, in fact I thought it was cool to see the terror in the eyes of politicians who thought they were immune from fear of the mob, that they think the mob should be afraid of them. The only thing that would have made it better would be watching on tv as terrified politicians ran down the street like their hair was on fire as they were being chased by a mob carrying pitchforks. But that’s my reaction to the riot, I’m sure yours was different.
I know. That's how most of your anti-democracy zealots felt. Then a guy went to Kavanaugh's house and it was SO WRONG reeeeeeee

• Haha
I don't blame you Dems for trying to trump this up. It's all you have.

Biden is a disaster.

And oh by the way ...

The hearings are already a dishonest shit show.
No do Jan. 6. What was that?

Seriously, when ya'll did 7 separate investigations into benghazi, you thought the dems woukd be like, "No, let's not investigate stuff."

• Haha
Coonass debate. Nah.

Are the two terms mutually exclusive, Dan?
Well, yes, I think they are. One, a riot, would be a show of disgust by people who are furious at what the government is doing to them. The other, an insurrection, would be a battle to the death in attempt to change the government or die trying. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the only person who died during the melee was essentially an unarmed bystander. So Jan 6 falls in the riot category, don’t you think?

I know. That's how most of your anti-democracy zealots felt. Then a guy went to Kavanaugh's house and it was SO WRONG reeeeeeee
You’re barking up the wrong tree, Sys. To this point I have said nothing about the guy wanting to murder Kavanaugh. But you’re deflecting again. In your opinion was Jan 6 a riot or an insurrection? Can you explain why you think it was what you think it was?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Well, yes, I think they are. One, a riot, would be a show of disgust by people who are furious at what the government is doing to them. The other, an insurrection, would be a battle to the death in attempt to change the government or die trying. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the only person who died during the melee was essentially an unarmed bystander. So Jan 6 falls in the riot category, don’t you think?

What was the government doing to them??? Lol

Carry on

Definition of riot (Entry 1 of 2)
1a: a violent public disorder
specifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent
b: public violence, tumult, or disorder
2: a random or disorderly profusion

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Dan, riot doesn't necessarily have anything to do with government or disgust if you look at the definition. The motive is open. Likewise, insurrection merely is a "revolt" against authority.

I don't see how those are mutually exclusive. You invented/tortured definitions to make a point, didn't you, Dan?

Definition of riot (Entry 1 of 2)
1a: a violent public disorder
specifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent
b: public violence, tumult, or disorder
2: a random or disorderly profusion

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Dan, riot doesn't necessarily have anything to do with government or disgust if you look at the definition. The motive is open. Likewise, insurrection merely is a "revolt" against authority.

I don't see how those are mutually exclusive. You invented/tortured definitions to make a point, didn't you, Dan?
Yeah, Sys, I used the definitions I think most people would agree with under the conditions over which we are arguing. Just so I'm clear, you called it a riot in your heading, but what you meant to say was insurrection, that in your opinion they are the same thing? Any riot is an insurrection? Any insurrection is a riot? Please clarify. Your dictionary definition called an insurretion a revolt. Can you tell me what it says a revolt is?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT