149 Jonce Blaylock vs. Geo Martinez in finals
157 Dalton Moran in finals
165 Heston Lamons in finals
174 Jacobe Smith in finals
184 Andrew Marsden in finals
197 Keegan Moore in finals
285 Blake Andrews in finals

Jacobe, Andrew, and Keegan have pinned all their competition

I was wondering what had happened to Tyler Mann, I see he transferred to OBU. Is this the first action of the year for GWH?

"133 Gary Wayne Harding is in the finals with 4 tech falls against Sean Deshazer"

Gary Wayne Harding tech falled Sean Deshazer four times? :)

At 174, Jacobs Smith pinned Tanner Borror in the finals. I wonder if he's any relation to John or Eddie Borror, both were originally out of Ark City, KS and then Clinton, OK. They were studs back in the '80's.

At 174, Jacobs Smith pinned Tanner Borror in the finals. I wonder if he's any relation to John or Eddie Borror, both were originally out of Ark City, KS and then Clinton, OK. They were studs back in the '80's.

you must be old like oberebo to know those things

Mike Henry, yes, in a great way. He was the junior high coach when I was at Shawnee, and he produced THE best junior high program I've ever seen. Over 100 kids came out and wrestled for Mike, and I credit him for not only helping put Shawnee High School wrestling on the map along with Mark Leen, but for sustaining it as long as it did as one of the best high school wrestling teams in the country.

I've met Buster and Jimmy Loving a few times, as they came to Shawnee right after I graduated. By all accounts, good guys and good wrestlers. But I doubt they would remember much of me, if at all, as I'd already left when they got here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT