ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA

Harris with Kerkvliet to all american. Who wants to bet against Austin right now?
Geer with Venz to all american.

Just insane. 2nd is not out of reach but might be pretty hard. If we had Kaid I think we would be right there with Penn State.

Reactions: osu2082
We got a team point deducted for unsportsmanlike conduct in the Harris/Elam match.

Did he throw his headgear?

If someone had told me that Austin would have scored more team points than Mastro and Plott combined, and more than Wittlake, I would have had to tell them they were crazy. Congrats to Austin on a job well done, and best wishes for tonight.

Team standings:

Iowa- 73.5 pts and Lee, Desanto, Eirman, Kemerer, and Cassioppi in the semis. Murin, Young, Marinelli, and Warner in Rd of 12

Penn St- 57.5 pts Bravo Young, Nick Lee, Starocci, and Brooks in the semis. Beard and Kerkvliet in Rd of 12

Ok State- 52 pts Fix, Boo, and AJ in the semis, Sheets, Wittlake, Geer, and Harris in Rd of 12
-Sheets and Wittlake appear to be receiving med forfeits. +11 team points total.

NC State- 46 pts Wilson, H. Hidlay, and T. Hidlay in the semis, Camacho and Bullard Rd of 12

Mizzou- 40 pts Mauller in the semis, Schmitt, Hart, Jacques, O'Toole, and Rocky Elam in Rd of 12.

Michigan- 35 pts Miles Amine and Parris in the semis, Cam Amine and Logan Massa in Rd of 12.

Reactions: EvilPOKES
Mat 6- 2:15:15, I’ve watched it 5 times. I’m all for the headgear spike too!
Thank you so much for reminding me of the on demand. Fantastic stuff. Way to go Austin.

I tell you what the guy has been undersized and out muscled at times, but he has never given up. That headgear spike and scream was awesome.

Reactions: KILLEVIDENT
We got a team point deducted for unsportsmanlike conduct in the Harris/Elam match.

Did he throw his headgear?
So we just gave back the point won from the pin. Good grief, didn't we learn anything at B12s about how valuable team points are? :(

After last night Im all bummed. I worked all day ... didnt watch a single mat. I read the board and find all of these crazy wins. What a day! Can it get any better? 6 AAs????

I just walked in the door, I'm all bummed now after reading the board and missing all of these great Cowboy matches!

So we just gave back the point won from the pin. Good grief, didn't we learn anything at B12s about how valuable team points are? :(
This is a guy who is MASSIVELY undersized and on a tear. I say, do you, Austin Harris. You've earned all of the celebration!

Reactions: turfpoke
Ugh, I hate that...it's not potentially dangerous if the bottom guy can turn over and relieve the pain.

What did he do? Did I miss something?

I thought he was a good sport.

The kid has changed his demeanor over the last couple years.
Looked like he was running his mouth and got into Daton's face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT