ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Preview 133 lbs

Orangebomber

All-Big12
May 29, 2001
GW Harding recently moved into the 20 spot at WIN and has an RPI of 22. He finished third behind two guys that I think will be ranked in the top 8.

#1 Seed - Chris Dardanes - Big 10 Champ and obvious number 1
#2 Seed - AJ Schopp - finished 3rd in Conf. Champ has only wrestled 4 of the list but I think they leave him here.
#3 Seed - Ryan/Bradley Taylor - Is this the game guy? 2nd in Big 10
#4 Seed - Cory Clark lost to Gulibon but finished 3rd in Big 10.7-5 record against the list.
#5 Seed - Johnni DiJulius big jump based on Hall losing to Brewer and Guilbon falling to 6th in Big 10
#6 Seed - Earl Hall
#7 Seed - James Gulibon
#8 Seed - Brewer - he owned Hall in Big 12 final but didn't wrestle anyone on the list. He could be higher.
#9 Seed - Zane Richards
#10 Seed - Mason Beckman
#11 Seed - Rossi Bruno
#12 Seed - Danny Sabatello

This post was edited on 3/9 12:50 PM by Orangebomber

Looks like a tough road for GWH.

1st match vs (16) McGuire (KSU). McGuire (KSU) dec Grey (CORN) 6-2. Grey (CORN) dec GWH 4-2 earlier this year.

If GWH wins vs (16) McGuire, he will then have (1) Dardanes. If he loses to (1) Dardanes, and other seeds hold, GWH will have Grey (Corn) in the consolations,

If GWH loses to (16) McGuire, and other seeds hold, he wrestles Schram (STAN). If he wins, and other seeds hold, he wrestles (15) Soto (CHAT).

That's tough.

Go Cowboys!

Considering he was slated to redshirt and came out late he has done pretty well. Getting into the NCAA's is a big accomplishment. Now he just has to take one match at a time. I think he can win the first match.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT