ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA PORTAL

Both them will likely be immediate starters wherever they end up. Have a couple years to see where rosters unfold to make a decision.

Both them will likely be immediate starters wherever they end up. Have a couple years to see where rosters unfold to make a decision.
Likely? LOL they are both generational talents, I'm talking Cael/Dake type of college wrestlers. There is nothing likely about them starting, they are program changing talents and if we can get even one of them it is absolutely massive

Likely? LOL they are both generational talents, I'm talking Cael/Dake type of college wrestlers. There is nothing likely about them starting, they are program changing talents and if we can get even one of them it is absolutely massive
Was the lightest word to not deal in an absolute…my bad haha.

I was looking at Ohio State's lineup for next year on Wrestlestat. I noticed that Sammy Sasso is not on there. Did he not get a medical redshirt for being shot last year and missing the entire season? Is he not able to wrestle anymore due to the injury? Was just curious.

I was looking at Ohio State's lineup for next year on Wrestlestat. I noticed that Sammy Sasso is not on there. Did he not get a medical redshirt for being shot last year and missing the entire season? Is he not able to wrestle anymore due to the injury? Was just curious.
I don’t know what his current status is but I know a few months ago he already wasn’t planning on returning. Just with everything he and his body went through I think.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Speaking of those guys I see they just picked up Bouzakis and Shaw.

Tom Ryan was on FRL the other day, he mentioned that with Sammy’s predicted points they probably finish 2nd. He also said that they expect him to enroll 2nd semester next year, but cautioned that Sammy himself said he wouldn’t come back if he wasn’t at a competitive level.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Tom Ryan was on FRL the other day, he mentioned that with Sammy’s predicted points they probably finish 2nd. He also said that they expect him to enroll 2nd semester next year, but cautioned that Sammy himself said he wouldn’t come back if he wasn’t at a competitive level.
I do not blame him. He was runner up two of three years, fifth the other year. Its a damn shame those pieces of shhhhhh............... took his senior year from him. An amazing wrestler that worked so hard for so many years to get it stolen from a piece of shit, its not right. The judge should allow him a round or two with them, so he can punish them.

I do not blame him. He was runner up two of three years, fifth the other year. Its a damn shame those pieces of shhhhhh............... took his senior year from him. An amazing wrestler that worked so hard for so many years to get it stolen from a piece of shit, its not right. The judge should allow him a round or two with them, so he can punish them.
I’m lost?

Not sure how they made a mistake with Figueroa? Brandon Courtney was a three time AA, 2nd, 6th, and 3rd. And Larkin is a monster in freestyle. Don't know much on him when it comes to folkstyle. Is he better than Parco at folkstyle? I would think they would try to move one of them up to 157 where they have a big hole to fill with Teemer most likely moving to 165.

It’s Larkins 3rd year in the room with two redshirts (Olympic) so maybe they’re worried he leaves if he doesn’t start. Would have a lot of interest for sure. I know Figs flirted with transferring after he sat for a year.

Let's hope we get him and not Mizzou. Would be huge to get him in the room

EDIT: Looks like Pat deleted his tweet. But it said that someone in Oklahoma made a call to get his potential transfer approved. He speculated that may play a role in where he ultimately landed. As always with Pat take it with a grain of salt but man if OSU landed Wyatt that would be huge.

Last edited:
2 hour drive from Newton to Stillwater
Happy The Rock GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT