ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Dumbass. He’s using an AI enhancement. “Heck fire”. Who TF says that? Maybe the Flanders family in the Simpsons, but no one else.
I feel fairly certain that trial lawyers are trained to keep their cool and maintain their poise at all times. That's one of the reasons I doubt you are a trial lawyer, if you're a lawyer at all. No one on this board has clashed with @my_2cents as much as I. He drove me crazy until I had an epiphany and realized my calling him names would never succeed in debate with him. Once I came to that truth I learned not to let him bother me. It's advice I would give to others on this board. Putting him on ignore is the same as recognizing he beats you in debate and it troubles your brain.

It is readily apparent that @my2_cents is, indeed, a trial lawyer. He has an uncanny ability to drive those "on the hostile witness stand" to fury. He doesn't lose his cool, rarely calls people names (other than to accuse them of being right-wingers, which, if you are a right-winger you should hardly consider it to be an insult), he stays on point and always brings the conversation back to the point when his opponent drifts off topic. I find it somewhat hypocritical of those who are infuriated because he won't change his mind against their supposed superior logic, while simultaneously knowing there is nothing he can say that will make them change their own mind.
No, unless all trial lawyers are idiots. Then you may have something.

I feel fairly certain that trial lawyers are trained to keep their cool and maintain their poise at all times. That's one of the reasons I doubt you are a trial lawyer, if you're a lawyer at all. No one on this board has clashed with @my_2cents as much as I. He drove me crazy until I had an epiphany and realized my calling him names would never succeed in debate with him. Once I came to that truth I learned not to let him bother me. It's advice I would give to others on this board. Putting him on ignore is the same as recognizing he beats you in debate and it troubles your brain.
Trial lawyers fashion well reasoned arguments and provide support. 2bots does none of that. It simply spouts talking points in circles.

And it’s clear that your knowledge of trial advocacy extends no further than Law & Order or Ally McBeal.

Trial lawyers fashion well reasoned arguments and provide support. 2bots does none of that. It simply spouts talking points in circles.

And it’s clear that your knowledge of trial advocacy extends no further than Law & Order or Ally McBeal.
You’re right that I have no courtroom experience, although I’ve never watched Law & Order (but greatly enjoyed Ally McBeal). I do have several friends who are trial lawyers here in OKC, and while I’ve never witnessed them in court I’ve also never witnessed them behave in your unhinged manner. @my_2cents offers well reasoned arguments. What I think drives so many to fury is he won’t leave the point no matter how hard we have tried to change the subject when we know he’s boxed us in. While I cannot think of a thing I agree with him politically, I have to admit his MO is hard to beat.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I wouldn't put it past the Dims to have some type of scam center in India like the scam call centers where people like 2 pesos get online and spread Dim Propaganda much like the ones Hamas Dan gets his Hamas Propaganda from.
Is that 2pesos in the pic?
🤣

w300.jpg

You’re right that I have no courtroom experience, although I’ve never watched Law & Order (but greatly enjoyed Ally McBeal). I do have several friends who are trial lawyers here in OKC, and while I’ve never witnessed them in court I’ve also never witnessed them behave in your unhinged manner. @my_2cents offers well reasoned arguments. What I think drives so many to fury is he won’t leave the point no matter how hard we have tried to change the subject when we know he’s boxed us in. While I cannot think of a thing I agree with him politically, I have to admit his MO is hard to beat.
You’re the only one who ever gets “boxed in” by 2bots. And how many times have you sat in on your friends’ calls with other lawyers? (Unless you were the client, it should be zero.) Your opinion would change if you ever truly got to see how the sausage is made.

I wouldn't put it past the Dims to have some type of scam center in India like the scam call centers where people like 2 pesos get online and spread Dim Propaganda much like the ones Hamas Dan gets his Hamas Propaganda from.
Is that 2pesos in the pic?
🤣

w300.jpg
Click mule, IMO. Wouldn’t surprise me if Yahoo has this all over the Rivals network. Certainly quite a few at dirtburglars, which is why I don’t visit that site anymore.

Thus, why I said FoxNews is considered to be the mouthpiece of the republicans. At least you’ll admit that MSNBC is left wing.

To be honest, I do not trust any massive media outlets. They’re all in it to “get clicks.” And in today’s media world, they’re all desperate for followers.
Watch out, you're dealing with a brain that thinks because you disagree with him you're trying to suppress him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT