ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Fast Twitch WOW

When I’m having a bad day, I just watch an AJ clip and it brightens my day up. Completely agree about the donor comment. Wow! Obviously they think they are getting the instant benefits of AJ, i.e. title run this year; and they are banking on the future benefits of the brothers, but i can see a thousand things go wrong for every 1 thing that goes right

This is some good stuff. Already shopping around for a better offer!

Do we have him up on the wall with the other national champs? Or is he too shameful to acknowledge lol

Guy has to be the biggest douche collegiate aged athlete going right now. What he needs (not sure who’s bad ass enough to administer it) is a good old fashioned country ass whipping! The kind that humbles you for years!!

AJ has been out of it for 2 years. He didn’t dominate on on his path to a title in ‘21. He had one bonus victory and the rest were by decision. I don’t think he could make the starting lineup for our team this year, not even by NCAAs
Never underestimate psychotic levels of confidence paired with a psychotically low level of self awareness. Stuff just happens for people like that. Really nails home how powerful the mind can be.

I hate Aj and can’t think of a bigger douche bag alive but he would beat the hell out of Surber once he gets in a college wrestling room
That’s over the top… beat the hell out of surber he couldn’t do that 2 years ago, now he doesn’t have Perry working with him. He never dominated, solid control ride that should be called stalling with todays rules

That’s over the top… beat the hell out of surber he couldn’t do that 2 years ago, now he doesn’t have Perry working with him. He never dominated, solid control ride that should be called stalling with todays rules
So he accidentally won a title as a freshman then I see. Surber is a great guy for us at this point but I can’t compare him to Aj when he hasn’t sniffed the success AJ has. I hope Surber comes back and beats his ass if they wrestle but everyone is acting like Surber is a returning Champ

Last edited:
Beat the hell out of suggest tech or better, aj is a regular decision guy against good guys not a tech or pin guy check his record. Aj got a lot better as the season went on there was a lot of development with him. Surber at 184 wrestled aj that year and it was close, sorry that match happened no beating the hell out of anybody. Surber is bigger and better not calling a winner but aj doesn’t beat the hell out out of to many good guys.

CP says you are wrong to think he will not be accepted and I say whoever accepts him is wrong and shows incredible naiveté and lack of judgement.

Reactions: bwel9339
If it weren’t for Mastro I feel like Northern Colorado would have been a good landing spot for him.

I doubt he wrestles this year. CP did a brief report on Flo talking about the situation and his NIL demand and rumor has it he is calling schools asking them to make him a offer and that he will give them a discount to top programs and nobody is interested besides maybe Iowa still. I’m telling you this piece of shit is only doing this for money bc he’s already burned through everything.

So he accidentally won a title as a freshman then I see. Surber is a great guy for us at this point but I can’t compare him to Aj when he hasn’t sniffed the success AJ has. I hope Surber comes back and beats his ass if they wrestle but everyone is acting like Surber is a returning Champ
Did you see the Orange Black matchup that year? Surber wrestled AJ as well as anyone save about 3 dudes.

I really wish you guys would've kept him in Oklahoma. I hate that he even came near Iowa. Terrible human
The Brands are taking him knowingly. I don’t know about being a terrible person but he certainly is toxic to a program. I could imagine them taking him as a 1-semester deal, hoping to minimize the damage, in order to get his brothers. Unfortunately for Iowa, it seems the entire family is a wild card and they are a package deal.

Reactions: bwel9339
Did you see the Orange Black matchup that year? Surber wrestled AJ as well as anyone save about 3 dudes.
He didn’t blow out anybody in the tournament, except first round. In the finals, it was a controversial win in that he could have been called for stalling. I think he kept hanging onto the the ankle. They made slight changes or emphasis to rules the next year to prevent that. I agree, his psychosis is a definite advantage as well as a disadvantage, but getting him up to speed in the next two months, when he was only barely there the first time around, I don’t see it.

Reactions: Wrestleks
I really wish you guys would've kept him in Oklahoma. I hate that he even came near Iowa. Terrible human
We tried! Even through the social media antics and the shirt ripping we were THERE, man. But then he and his bro committed a combination of sexual assault, regular assault, burglary, attempted manslaughter, shot guns at people, fought teammates, and creeped on girls. Plus their Dad looks like he's wearing Halloween contacts all the time. It's too much! lol

We tried! Even through the social media antics and the shirt ripping we were THERE, man. But then he and his bro committed a combination of sexual assault, regular assault, burglary, attempted manslaughter, shot guns at people, fought teammates, and creeped on girls. Plus their Dad looks like he's wearing Halloween contacts all the time. It's too much! lol
don't forget the uncle!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT