ADVERTISEMENT

More Hamas Propaganda

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Well, it’s about the West Bank where Hamas is not a factor, but the common denominator is Israel committing yet another atrocity, so I’m sure it’s all Hamas’s fault. Gee, West Bank Palestinians, what Israel is doing to you is a shame, but the best thing for you to do is submit without complaint. If you complain that will prove once again that Israel is the victim.

Memo to Dan: Starting wars, and then losing them, have consequences. Adverse consequences.

Best answer from the link:

“Usually because they’re built without permits. Why can’t they obtain permits? Because they generally don’t own the land but they go ahead and build on it anyway. Even Palestinian An-Najah University in Nablus found in a 2010 study that Palestinian Arabs owned “not more than 5%” of the land and even that was mostly in cities and towns. That confirmed the findings of the 1930 Hope Simpson report (finding private land ownership to be “negligible”) and of the 1946 Anglo-American Committee (finding it to be “limited”).”

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Roof Top condos with Mediterranean views, swimming pool, and bagel shop on the ground floor are available for pre-purchase.

Memo to Dan: Starting wars, and then losing them, have consequences. Adverse consequences.

Best answer from the link:

“Usually because they’re built without permits. Why can’t they obtain permits? Because they generally don’t own the land but they go ahead and build on it anyway. Even Palestinian An-Najah University in Nablus found in a 2010 study that Palestinian Arabs owned “not more than 5%” of the land and even that was mostly in cities and towns. That confirmed the findings of the 1930 Hope Simpson report (finding private land ownership to be “negligible”) and of the 1946 Anglo-American Committee (finding it to be “limited”).”

For once you actually responded with something of consequence. I wish you would do this more often. I take the history and moral of the story is “to the winner go the spoils.” Remember that when the day comes where Israel is no longer the winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and Medic007

il_fullxfull.5507338715_2pwf.jpg

Reactions: Medic007
How is supporting the killing of Jews and the total destruction of Israel of value to this or any conversation?
At what point in this conversation have I called for the killing of Jews and the total destruction of Israel? I think you’ve responded to a conversation in your head.

Shouldn’t be a problem unless Israel starts a war with the good guys.
It’s already a problem. The IDF brass is telling Netanyahu it cannot eliminate Hamas and is not prepared or currently capable to attack both Gaza and Lebanon at the same time.. Netanyahu and Company may be biting off more than its military can chew. Unintended consequences, especially when provoking a war, can be a bitch. Ask Hamas about that. It may be a lesson Israel has to learn the hard way.

It’s already a problem. The IDF brass is telling Netanyahu it cannot eliminate Hamas and is not prepared or currently capable to attack both Gaza and Lebanon at the same time.. Netanyahu and Company may be biting off more than its military can chew. Unintended consequences, especially when provoking a war, can be a bitch. Ask Hamas about that. It may be a lesson Israel has to learn the hard way.
I don’t see any reference in there to Israel starting a war with the good guys.

At what point in this conversation have I called for the killing of Jews and the total destruction of Israel? I think you’ve responded to a conversation in your head.

Wow gramps. Such a short memory.

Wow gramps. Such a short memory.
Perhaps you’d be so kind as to refresh my memory. Where in this thread (or any other thread for that matter) have I called for the killing of Jews or the destruction of Israel?

I don’t see any reference in there to Israel starting a war with the good guys.
Perhaps I misunderstood you. I assume by “good guys” you meant Israel would have no military problem unless it was against the US. I’m pointing out that Israel is already having a huge problem eliminating Hamas, after 9 months its military is saying it can’t do it. And if it attacks Lebanon it probably can’t win decisively without lots of help from the US. It might win, but the cost and destruction to Israel proper would be more than it realistically would want to pay.

And why do you think that is?
A couple of things. First, Israel has built its military around fighting virtually defenseless foes that it can overwhelm in a matter of days if not weeks. It relies on a comparatively small standing army backed by reserves that are not professional soldiers. A protracted war goes against its perceived advantage. The reserves are not as well trained and grow anxious to return to their civilian lives the longer the war extends. Secondly its tactics are still based on its 1967 war against the states of Jordan and Egypt. The Gazans are more guerrilla fighters without immovable infrastructure, they strike and disappear. That makes them much harder to destroy. The US learned that lesson in Vietnam.

In my opinion, Israel should demolish every single man made structure (including roads) the whole of Gaza and turn it into a wilderness area.

People have been fighting over that strip of land for millennia. No one should have any of it.

A couple of things. First, Israel has built its military around fighting virtually defenseless foes that it can overwhelm in a matter of days if not weeks. It relies on a comparatively small standing army backed by reserves that are not professional soldiers. A protracted war goes against its perceived advantage. The reserves are not as well trained and grow anxious to return to their civilian lives the longer the war extends. Secondly its tactics are still based on its 1967 war against the states of Jordan and Egypt. The Gazans are more guerrilla fighters without immovable infrastructure, they strike and disappear. That makes them much harder to destroy. The US learned that lesson in Vietnam.
Wrong. Guess again. Hint: human shields.

In my opinion, Israel should demolish every single man made structure (including roads) the whole of Gaza and turn it into a wilderness area.

People have been fighting over that strip of land for millennia. No one should have any of it.
A Zionist would call you an anti-Semite for saying they shouldn’t have it all.

Wrong. Guess again. Hint: human shields.
Seriously. Explain what you mean. Are you thinking because Hamas uses human shields that slows down Israel’s prosecution of the war because the IDF is reluctant to kill innocent Palestinians?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT