ADVERTISEMENT

Moore, Sheets...who else

A friend of mine coaches him, so I guess I knew about this yesterday. I am excited about this one also! He is evidently one of the toughest riders in the country?

I would think with three starters graduating we would have some money. All three have been All Americans. Does this leave a little room for someone that has graduated and will transfer.
I watched Sheets wrestle in some of the freestyle tournaments where riding means nothing. Knowing that he is a great rider makes me a little more excited. Should have thought back to his Father's skills and would have realized that.

I would think with three starters graduating we would have some money. All three have been All Americans. Does this leave a little room for someone that has graduated and will transfer.
I watched Sheets wrestle in some of the freestyle tournaments where riding means nothing. Knowing that he is a great rider makes me a little more excited. Should have thought back to his Father's skills and would have realized that.
In an interview with him I saw once he was talking about how he was big enough to start wrestling on the mat with his dad. Sounds like it has worked out.

He may be one of the few wrestlers that choose top every time. I was a little surprised when Bo Jordan chose top on Alex in the semi finals. It turned out to give Alex another point, but he looks very dangerous there. I doubt anybody will ever choose to go down with Sheets after they know what he is about.

With Sheets going to OSU, the stuff he'll learn on his feet and his already amazing ground game.....LOOKOUT!

His Dad is really preparing him to be even better on Top. Paul Mayfield is the friend of mine mentioned earlier that coaches Wyatt. I am not totally sure of the situation, but Paul was brought in to coach Wyatt on legs...Paul was a hammer on top.

I am excited about this one because of ties with my friend, but also because it is fun to watch a guy who scores a ton of points from that position. There won't be any hanging on, chopping down and trying to gain wrist control...it will be an assault on submitting that guy to his back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT