ADVERTISEMENT

Monday

Oct 31, 2022
Will be the start of the hopium crash for the Dems I suspect. You can already see the signs and around Monday is when the impartial observers will start pointing out that states like Nevada and possibly AZ are officially out of reach for Kamala.

Next week will be wild. The left will lash out at someone, could continue to be Trump, might be Kamala.

While I'm hopeful this is all true, we've seen it before only to be disappointed. I'll believe it when the election is over and we see the numbers. I don't trust the media and I damn sure don't trust Democrats not to cheat.
The Dems will absolutely try to cheat. This is why we need it to be blatantly obvious to all that Trump has won, then when they try to steal it, it will be that much harder for anyone to claim we didn't just all see them try to steal it.

2020 was stolen at 3am in private behind locked doors. If they steal 2024, it will have to be done at High Noon in broad daylight.

I do think the Repubs are celebrating a bit early here. Comparing early vote counts based on turnout models from the Covid 2020 election feels likely to be an error. That's not to say that the news isn't positive for Repubs. Nevada looks way more promising thus far than expected. But I wouldn't be counting chickens yet.

I do think the Repubs are celebrating a bit early here. Comparing early vote counts based on turnout models from the Covid 2020 election feels likely to be an error. That's not to say that the news isn't positive for Repubs. Nevada looks way more promising thus far than expected. But I wouldn't be counting chickens yet.
The numbers do provide optimism but with Republican voters voting early when they traditionally vote on election day I fear we may not see the same swell of Republican votes on election day. The only thing I know is if Harris is elected this country is screwed.

The numbers do provide optimism but with Republican voters voting early when they traditionally vote on election day I fear we may not see the same swell of Republican votes on election day. The only thing I know is if Harris is elected this country is screwed.
I'll I can say is that if Kamala is elected, I don't want to hear another whine from a Gen Z or Millennial about how they can't afford the American Dream. As Obama stated, "elections have consequences", and this election boils down to choosing between an Affordable American Dream or Abortion on Demand.

I'll I can say is that if Kamala is elected, I don't want to hear another whine from a Gen Z or Millennial about how they can't afford the American Dream. As Obama stated, "elections have consequences", and this election boils down to choosing between an Affordable American Dream or Abortion on Demand.
I'm way ahead of you. I love hearing younger generations complaining about how tough they have it. Every time I hear it I always tell them voting Democrat has consequences. You can always tell those that did vote Democrat, they get pissed off and walk away.

Will be the start of the hopium crash for the Dems I suspect. You can already see the signs and around Monday is when the impartial observers will start pointing out that states like Nevada and possibly AZ are officially out of reach for Kamala.

Next week will be wild. The left will lash out at someone, could continue to be Trump, might be Kamala.

You know Kamala's role as President of the Senate.

You think she'll certify the vote for Trump?

While I posted that Repubs shouldn't celebrate yet, it is true that the early numbers are particularly good for them. Trump won the 65 and older vote last year 52-45 or +7. Looking at the early voting numbers beyond just party registration, the 65+ crowd is the largest cohort of early voters in every state and has eclipsed 50% of the total early vote in states like AZ, PN, & MI. Meanwhile the young vote (18-29), which Biden won by +24 is struggling to surpass 10% of the total vote. Based on this historical data, Repubs have got to think that they are banking votes going into election day (where they usually over-perform) rather than chasing votes. Obviously demographics change and the 2020 voting demographics won't match equally to 2024, but you can easily understand why the Repubs are optimistic for their chances thus far.

You know Kamala's role as President of the Senate.

You think she'll certify the vote for Trump?
That's right around Jan 6th isn't it? I can't guess what will happen on November 6th lol

If Trump wins and it's up to the Dems and Kamala to certify, I think they will approach Trump privately and let him know that if he comes after them, they are gonna burn the country down first. Basically make the case that they are holding the country hostage, and if he agrees not to jail the top Dems, then there won't be a Civil War.

That's right around Jan 6th isn't it? I can't guess what will happen on November 6th lol

If Trump wins and it's up to the Dems and Kamala to certify, I think they will approach Trump privately and let him know that if he comes after them, they are gonna burn the country down first. Basically make the case that they are holding the country hostage, and if he agrees not to jail the top Dems, then there won't be a Civil War.
His reply should be that he will defer to his AG (whom he'll appoint) and the Department of Justice to determine whether or not crimes were committed and if charges would be filed. Isn't that basically what Biden said as his AG chased Trump for 4 years?

I'm being a snowflake, but I cannot see Kamala certifying a Trump win in my mind's eye because she knows that's effectively her retirement from politics and she has no life skills, has never worked in the private sector, etc.

May as well go down swinging.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I'm being a snowflake, but I cannot see Kamala certifying a Trump win in my mind's eye because she knows that's effectively her retirement from politics and she has no life skills, has never worked in the private sector, etc.

She doesn't strike me as much of a fighter, more of a flight kind of person. However, I fully expect others on the left put up a fight if Trump wins, but not Kamala, I think she certifies it.

She will do as she's told. I doubt she has any say in the matter.

She doesn't strike me as much of a fighter, more of a flight kind of person. However, I fully expect others on the left put up a fight if Trump wins, but not Kamala, I think she certifies it.
Have you heard how she treats her staff, how she acts behind closed doors? It came out a little in the Baier interview and she stopped herself.

She’s an actor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT