ADVERTISEMENT

Middle America Is Too ‘Violent, Stupid And Racist’ For New Jobs

Ok, you're right. She's a STUPID disgusting pig. She runs a marketing firm and still decided to share her ignorance on social media. I hope this sinks her business eventually. Maybe she'll learn that being a bigot is really as bad as she says it is.

Reactions: squeak
She apologized because her board told her to apologize. That's what happens when you shouldn't have the position you have. They make you apologize then whack you and buy you out and make your idea work.

There are a lot of people with good ideas that have no business running a company, she's one, she made a very stupid mistake that showed horrible judgment, not a quality that keeps the big office.

Reactions: Medic007
Here's a pretty good opinion piece about that mouth breather. It's amazing that these "educated" people allow themselves to live in the liberal echo chamber of ignorance.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/01/09/ethics-dunce-marketingconsulting-firm-ceo-melinda-byerley/

"I bet she is. Why would anyone hire a marketing consultant who markets herself by writing to the world, “Hey! I’m a hateful, narrow-minded fool!” In such a case, all an apology means is “I’m sorry I revealed what I really think. Please forget the whole thing.” Well, such an apology changes nothing: the tweet is signature significance. Nobody but a mean, hateful, self-righteous and intolerant bigot would author such bile and press “post.” That’s Melissa Byerley. She told us so herself."

Well said.

Reactions: squeak and Medic007
They can't even get her name right... LOL.
Why bother getting her name right?

Please tell us all of the wonderful things about this "lady" that us commoners are missing. You seem to suggest you have some knowledge that indicates she really isn't the hateful bigoted pig that her tweet shows. Seriously, what are us stupid racist people missing?

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT