ADVERTISEMENT

McCurtain County Sheriff

I don’t know, let’s see. Do you think they finish their terms or get re-elected?

From their facebook:

The last 72 hours have been amongst the most difficult and disruptive in recent memory. This is a very complex situation and one we regret having to address.

There is and has been an ongoing investigation into multiple, significant violation of the Oklahoma Security of Communications Act, Title 13, Chapters 176.3 and 176.4 which states that it is illegal to secretly record a conversation in which you are not involved and do not have the consent of at least one of the involved parties. There is a significant number of victims of this criminal activity and it has taken significant effort and time to identify them and corroborate evidence.

Many of these recordings, like the one published by media outlets on Friday, have yet to be duly authenticated or validated. Our preliminary information indicates that the media released audio recording has, in fact, been altered. The motivation for doing so remains unclear at this point. That matter is actively being investigated.

In addition to being illegally obtained, the audio does not match the “transcription” of that audio, and is not precisely consistent with what has been put into print.

Multiple agencies are assisting in this ongoing investigation.

As a result of the press release that went out on Friday, a large number of threats of violence including death threats have been made against county employees and officials, their families and friends.

There will be continued press releases from this agency as the investigation comes to a close and findings are forwarded to the appropriate authorities for felony charges to be filed on those involved.

carry on

From their facebook:

The last 72 hours have been amongst the most difficult and disruptive in recent memory. This is a very complex situation and one we regret having to address.

There is and has been an ongoing investigation into multiple, significant violation of the Oklahoma Security of Communications Act, Title 13, Chapters 176.3 and 176.4 which states that it is illegal to secretly record a conversation in which you are not involved and do not have the consent of at least one of the involved parties. There is a significant number of victims of this criminal activity and it has taken significant effort and time to identify them and corroborate evidence.

Many of these recordings, like the one published by media outlets on Friday, have yet to be duly authenticated or validated. Our preliminary information indicates that the media released audio recording has, in fact, been altered. The motivation for doing so remains unclear at this point. That matter is actively being investigated.

In addition to being illegally obtained, the audio does not match the “transcription” of that audio, and is not precisely consistent with what has been put into print.

Multiple agencies are assisting in this ongoing investigation.

As a result of the press release that went out on Friday, a large number of threats of violence including death threats have been made against county employees and officials, their families and friends.

There will be continued press releases from this agency as the investigation comes to a close and findings are forwarded to the appropriate authorities for felony charges to be filed on those involved.

carry on

Sounds like the institution is going to get to the bottom of this.

Dave, toon and sys please report back how you counter this by improving the lives of minorities. Or is starting threads to gotcha political internet combatants as far as this goes?

I guess we are going to just ignore this and prove me right?

Sorry minorities that suffer from generational institutional racism, toon has better things to do.
I'm sorry that you haven't successfully hijacked the thread about McCurtain County Sheriff into what your fellow posters have personally done to improve racial relations. In your defense... wtf can you say? It's your demographic.

But seriously, why do you think representatives of three separate institutions in that meeting were so GD dumb and racist?

I'm sorry that you haven't successfully hijacked the thread about McCurtain County Sheriff into what your fellow posters have personally done to improve racial relations. In your defense... wtf can you say? It's your demographic.

But seriously, why do you think representatives of three separate institutions in that meeting were so GD dumb and racist?

I assume it’s because of life experiences, the examples they have been presented with and the mentors in their life.

The same things that make you so dumb and racist.

Last edited:
I assume it’s because of life experiences, the examples they have been presented with and the mentors in their life.

The same things that make you so dumb and racist.
Well, I'd agree with the first paragraph.

I try to not be racist, and like your brother Sunny has said many times, I'm just too slow to keep up with the MAGA intelligentsia on here.

Well, I'd agree with the first paragraph.

I try to not be racist, and like your brother Sunny has said many times, I'm just too slow to keep up with the MAGA intelligentsia on here.

You try not to be racist? How often are you successful?

Let’s wait on his numbers. Maybe he talks himself out of racism 70% of the time? Maybe 80. Let’s not be too hasty.

How long will you be in a pout because people are laughing at your sheriff and county commissioner?

How long will you be in a pout because people are laughing at your sheriff and county commissioner?

You live in southern Oklahoma where these cosmopolitans roam the county roads. I live in northern Oklahoma, next to an HBCU, tribal headquarters of a sovereign tribal nation and with OSU up the road as well I experience all the benefits of diversity and multiculturalism.

Unless they’re conservative.

Then you celebrate their deaths.

His heart is filled with hate. He is the other side of the coin from these mccurtain boys. Absolutely zero moral distinction, but in his twisted mind he fighting the good fight.

Not really fighting as In actually helping anyone legitimately, but angry message board rants are good for his particular diagnosis.

His heart is filled with hate. He is the other side of the coin from these mccurtain boys. Absolutely zero moral distinction, but in his twisted mind he fighting the good fight.

Not really fighting as In actually helping anyone legitimately, but angry message board rants are good for his particular diagnosis.
My heart is filled with hate because I don't like sheriffs wanting to hang black people.

This is your best post in a while. It's like.... signature worthy. It's one of those many times when you shit down both legs and say something so hypocritical, so tone-deaf, it's too good to let go so you'll probably hear it like 500 times.

Reactions: davidallen
This is your best post in a while. It's like.... signature worthy. It's one of those many times when you shit down both legs and say something so hypocritical, so tone-deaf, it's too good to let go so you'll probably hear it like 500 times.

You must have a lot of breaks between helping minorities in order to dedicate so much time to me.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
bda671f1aa99e56a.jpg

Lol Whari's red-assed because dumb bigots were outed so he wants to know what everyone else has done to help minorities.

When I woke up yesterday I was fully aware there were racists in this world. More specifically south eastern Oklahoma. No one is red assed because logically we knew this to be true already. But the emotion of hearing it, while properly processed by normal people, is overwhelming to you.

It takes zero effort to show everyone how non racist you are by simply being outraged over these comments. It would take time, money and resources for you to actually improve the lives of minorities but squawking is all you are willing to do. Which of course diminishes the small effort you put into the squawking to begin with.

When I woke up yesterday I was fully aware there were racists in this world. More specifically south eastern Oklahoma. No one is red assed because logically we knew this to be true already. But the emotion of hearing it, while properly processed by normal people, is overwhelming to you.

It takes zero effort to show everyone how non racist you are by simply being outraged over these comments. It would take time, money and resources for you to actually improve the lives of minorities but squawking is all you are willing to do. Which of course diminishes the small effort you put into the squawking to begin with.
Feel better?

I'm sorry your republican ethos is the laughingstock of America. It's not just racism. It's the brutal stupidity.

Feel better?

I'm sorry your republican ethos is the laughingstock of America. It's not just racism. It's the brutal stupidity.

Think about what I think about the people you claim are laughing.

Once again put your actions on display. You choose to live in southern Oklahoma, have started zero black charities and claim everyone else is stupid. The case has been laid out and your opinions aren’t logical when compared to your reality. Oh well, enjoy your stay in our wonderful state.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Think about what I think about the people you claim are laughing.

Once again put your actions on display. You choose to live in southern Oklahoma, have started zero black charities and claim everyone else is stupid. The case has been laid out and your opinions aren’t logical when compared to your reality. Oh well, enjoy your stay in our wonderful state.

You don't think anything about them, they're not spoon feeding you anger on a 4th grade level.

True, I've never started a black charity. Man that'll just end a convo, Whari.

I wonder if the people pining for lynchings, bragging about their ability to hire hit men, and making "jokes" about cannibalizing the remains of a dead citizen care what I think, also? Probably not.

I wonder if the people pining for lynchings, bragging about their ability to hire hit men, and making "jokes" about cannibalizing the remains of a dead citizen care what I think, also? Probably not.

Brilliant point

Rip George floyd

I don’t know, let’s see. Do you think they finish their terms or get re-elected?
I think the Sheriff ends up finishing his term.

Maybe the County Commissioners too.

The non-elected investigator won't. She'll be a sacrificial lamb.

I don't think any of them get re-elected.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT