ADVERTISEMENT

McCurtain County Sheriff

Tell me systemic racism doesn’t exist…

carry on
Well well, there's a typical redneck right winger that just wants to shoot and oppress like it's his god given right.

Whari will come along and say roughing up blacks isn't suggestive of racism, and the reporter probably deserved it.

Kill and steal and lie and belch and kill and steal and lie and fart. Rinse and repeat, it's a red state.

Well well, there's a typical redneck right winger that just wants to shoot and oppress like it's his god given right.

Whari will come along and say roughing up blacks isn't suggestive of racism, and the reporter probably deserved it.

Kill and steal and lie and belch and kill and steal and lie and fart. Rinse and repeat, it's a red state.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reee-kid.gif

Well Chunk, if you could find thousands of those tapes it would be systemic.

What we have here is an isolated incident.

The nano particles all went to that bear head of yours, huh?
How many again? Thousands? Wow, that is a bunch. What time frame would that be in?

You should move to a safe blue state right away.

Dave, toon and sys please report back how you counter this by improving the lives of minorities. Or is starting threads to gotcha political internet combatants as far as this goes?
LOL remember the "roughed up" thread?

People that do good things don't customarily list them out for other people to read, socially isolated, conservative farmer man.

How's the Meal Team 6 coming? You guys had any maneuvers lately?

Go ahead, I don’t think anyone here could think any less of you so what’s the risk? How has your extreme passion for typing about racism manifested itself into helping minorities improve their lives?

Go ahead, I don’t think anyone here could think any less of you so what’s the risk? How has your extreme passion for typing about racism manifested itself into helping minorities improve their lives?
Lol, listen to what stupid assholes they are. The more they talk the dumber they get. The BBQ thing - cannibalism? Over a suicide case?

In a million years, why would I subject myself to scrutiny from.... lol... you? Is there some fact or new Whari I don't know about? You know where your credibility is after "roughed up."

Reactions: davidallen
Lol, listen to what stupid assholes they are. The more they talk the dumber they get. The BBQ thing - cannibalism? Over a suicide case?

In a million years, why would I subject myself to scrutiny from.... lol... you? Is there some fact or new Whari I don't know about? You know where your credibility is after "roughed up."

You don’t find details to be an important part of your holier than thou act?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Would you characterize the sheriff, Co comm'r and investigator kibbitzing about wanting to lynch blacks as institutional racism?

Does the institution wear the opinions of all its components? It seems like the institution cleansed itself by immediately firing the bad apples. If the governor and the fbi took no action, then it would be institutional racism.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Does the institution wear the opinions of all its components? It seems like the institution cleansed itself by immediately firing the bad apples. If the governor and the fbi took no action, then it would be institutional racism.
Isolated incident then? Some folks suggest that it would take many more such incidents for there to be any real concern. What do you think Harry?

Isolated incident then? Some folks suggest that it would take many more such incidents for there to be any real concern. What do you think Harry?

Im concerned, but we can’t all be as woke as California. Oklahoma is just an old red state full of rednecks.

Last edited:

Pee pee tape, your stupidty peaked there or so we thought.

Carrion

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
They fired the bad apples? We're going down "roughed up" lane again, lol. He's making up imaginary facts again.

Okay Whari, I'll engage. So who fired the sheriff, county commissioner and investigator? Link?

They fired the bad apples? We're going down "roughed up" lane again, lol. He's making up imaginary facts again.

Okay Whari, I'll engage. So who fired the sheriff, county commissioner and investigator? Link?

Oh sorry, they will be out after an investigation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT