ADVERTISEMENT

McCarthy Vows To Remove Swalwell, Schiff & Omar From House Committees

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

McCarthy said Swalwell's association with a Chinese spy, Schiff’s promotion of the Steele dossier and Omar’s criticism of Israel disqualify them from serving on their respective panels.

Hard to argue any of these three should be on any House Committee.

McCarthy said Swalwell's association with a Chinese spy, Schiff’s promotion of the Steele dossier and Omar’s criticism of Israel disqualify them from serving on their respective panels.

It doesn't matter if they argue about it or not. Buh bye!

I see McCarthy is still worried he doesn't have enough votes to be the next Speaker. He is pandering really hard at the moment.

Reactions: davidallen
I could, but what's the point? McCarthy's pandering isn't aimed at me. It is aimed at people like you. Is it working? You want him to be elected Speaker?
You can defend those three holding committee positions? By all means please do. One was banging a Chinese spy, one spent two years lying to the American people and the other is an antisemite.

You can defend those three holding committee positions? By all means please do. One was banging a Chinese spy, one spent two years lying to the American people and the other is an antisemite.
So apparently, McCarthy's pandering is working on you, huh? You a big fan of him being Speaker now?

I just like the fact that Nanshee will have more time to spend with her hubby and hopefully save the marriage. Her being away so much has taken a toll on them both. Her excessive drinking and his being lonely, resorting to cruising at 3 am in his Porsche and getting a DUI a few months ago to getting hammered at home with a gay lover seems like a cry for help and that he is lonely.
Go home to him Nancy. 🤣🤣

Let's see one of them get even a bit close to "Jewish Space Lasers" nuttiness and then let's talk.

How did "Jewish Space Lasers" threaten national security? It's always Party over country with those on the left.

If you want to talk nuttiness any Democrat that pushed the "Steel Dossier" or "Pee Pee tapes" would qualify for removal, which is damn near every Democrat. I guess we could include Guam Tipping over as well.

So apparently, McCarthy's pandering is working on you, huh? You a big fan of him being Speaker now?
Pandering? You do realize he said the same thing when Pelosi made the unprecedented move of removing minority members from committee positions. Seems to me he's doing exactly what he said he would do but you do you.

Pandering? You do realize he said the same thing when Pelosi made the unprecedented move of removing minority members from committee positions. Seems to me he's doing exactly what he said he would do but you do you.
Yea, I am not seeing the controversy here, either. There are valid reasons well beyond the "payback" reasons for all three being kicked.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Did I ever state he couldn't do what he said he wants to do?

McCarthy clearly is pandering to a certain segment in his caucus/party and he has been pandering for a number of years now. Why can't you simply state whether you want him to be Speaker or not? Is this a difficult question for you?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Did I ever state he couldn't do what he said he wants to do?

McCarthy clearly is pandering to a certain segment in his caucus/party and he has been pandering for a number of years now. Why can't you simply state whether you want him to be Speaker or not? Is this a difficult question for you?
No you didn't but that was never in question. You said McCarthy was pandering, I pointed out he said this exact same thing when Pelosi pulled her stunt, which shows you're criticism is off base. You also said you could argue against their removal, lets see what your arguments are?

No you didn't but that was never in question.
Then why did you bring it up when it wasn't in question?

You said McCarthy was pandering, I pointed out he said this exact same thing when Pelosi pulled her stunt, which shows you're criticism is off base.
Again, McCarthy has been pandering to a certain segment in his caucus/party for a number of years now. This is nothing new. Nothing has changed. Everyone has seen this. Heck, Republicans really have McCarthy to thank for essentially saving Trump politically after January 6. Although now, a number of Republicans aren't really thanking him for this lol.

You ever going to let us know if you support McCarthy now to be Speaker? It is a simple yes or no answer. Do you?

Then why did you bring it up when it wasn't in question?
I didn't, you did.
Again, McCarthy has been pandering to a certain segment in his caucus/party for a number of years now. This is nothing new. Nothing has changed. Everyone has seen this. Heck, Republicans really have McCarthy to thank for essentially saving Trump politically after January 6. Although now, a number of Republicans aren't really thanking him for this lol.

You ever going to let us know if you support McCarthy now to be Speaker? It is a simple yes or no answer. Do you?
Why are you avoiding providing your arguments against their removal? You boasted you could but for some reason keep deflecting away from it.

As to my support of McCarthy, no I'm not a fan. I would prefer someone that wasn't so political and would expose Democrats to the American people, showing exactly how they lied and manipulated the American people over the last 4 years. NcCarthy talks a good game but I don't trust him to do what he says. Of course people like you wouldn't care if Democrats lied and would just get upset Republicans exposed the Democrats as liars. You will vote Democrat no matter how corrupt or how dishonest they are as you would never believe it no matter how solid the evidence is. Hell look at your support for Biden, the publically available evidence overwhelming supports the need for a serious investgation but we haven't heard anything from you about that. Seems the only time people like you wrap yourself in the flag and cry about national security is when Democrats can use their lies for a political advantage.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Hell look at your support for Biden, the publically available evidence overwhelming supports the need for a serious investgation but we haven't heard anything from you about that.
What are you talking about? I've told you numerous times to investigate away as it relates to Biden. And if it is proven that Biden, his son, or anyone else in the Biden administration has broken the law, they should be held accountable.

You have heard plenty from me regarding all of this. Have you all of a sudden forgotten our discussions on this topic?🤣

As to my support of McCarthy, no I'm not a fan. I would prefer someone that wasn't so political and would expose Democrats to the American people, showing exactly how they lied and manipulated the American people over the last 4 years. NcCarthy talks a good game but I don't trust him to do what he says.
Thank you.

So who do you prefer over McCarthy?

What are you talking about? I've told you numerous times to investigate away as it relates to Biden. And if it is proven that Biden, his son, or anyone else in the Biden administration has broken the law, they should be held accountable.

You have heard plenty from me regarding all of this. Have you all of a sudden forgotten our discussions on this topic?🤣

Thank you.

pander

Thank you.

Me.

deliveryService

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Any party that gains control in Congress and does not appoint who they can on to each committee is nuts. The two sides are so far apart today that anyone you have not appointed will do nothing but obstruct. This would be like saying Biden should only approve a SCOTUS nominee that Reps approve of.

Any party that gains control in Congress and does not appoint who they can on to each committee is nuts. The two sides are so far apart today that anyone you have not appointed will do nothing but obstruct. This would be like saying Biden should only approve a SCOTUS nominee that Reps approve of.
How did TG lose her committee ass? Anyone here recall the reason and the process?

Reactions: my_2cents
I just like the fact that Nanshee will have more time to spend with her hubby and hopefully save the marriage. Her being away so much has taken a toll on them both. Her excessive drinking and his being lonely, resorting to cruising at 3 am in his Porsche and getting a DUI a few months ago to getting hammered at home with a gay lover seems like a cry for help and that he is lonely.
Go home to him Nancy. 🤣🤣
Hubby is apparently a pole smoker who likes it “rough”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT