ADVERTISEMENT

Some People Did Some Things To Remove Omar From Her Sacred Committee Assignment.

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

You have to laugh at Democrats crying over the removal of Omar from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Democrats had no problem removing MTG from her committee assignment over something she said before she was elected but are now crying over the removal of Omar for her Anti-Semite comments while she was a member of Congress. Democrats set the standard Republicans are just following those same standards.

You have to laugh at Democrats crying over the removal of Omar from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Democrats had no problem removing MTG from her committee assignment over something she said before she was elected but are now crying over the removal of Omar for her Anti-Semite comments while she was a member of Congress. Democrats set the standard Republicans are just following those same standards.
Hoose crying?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Well there is Mr. Psychological rigidity.

You should know better than to diagnose anyone. It’s a rough look for you.

FamousGloomyAcornbarnacle-max-1mb.gif

carry on

I do not follow Ms. Omar. I have an honest question for those like @davidallen who know all about her (or at least will pretend they do if they see a benefit): has she made any public pronouncements on the murderous bombing of Yemeni civilians by Saudi Arabia? If she has I wonder if you could tell me what they were?

I do not follow Ms. Omar. I have an honest question for those like @davidallen who know all about her (or at least will pretend they do if they see a benefit): has she made any public pronouncements on the murderous bombing of Yemeni civilians by Saudi Arabia? If she has I wonder if you could tell me what they were?

carry on

carry on
Thank you for your quick response. I would like to take this opportunity to shower praise on Ms. Omar for signing the letter. While it was a wholly inadequate response for the human tragedy involved, and its purpose may have been more for show than anything, I commend her for the attempt. Three cheers for Ilhan Omar! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! I wish there were more American politicians with the courage to speak up the way she did.

Thank you for your quick response. I would like to take this opportunity to shower praise on Ms. Omar for signing the letter. While it was a wholly inadequate response for the human tragedy involved, and its purpose may have been more for show than anything, I commend her for the attempt. Three cheers for Ilhan Omar! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! I wish there were more American politicians with the courage to speak up the way she did.
Maybe Yemen (hub of the terrorist world) should cease to exist? Just sayin.

Maybe Yemen (hub of the terrorist world) should cease to exist? Just sayin.
Unfortunately the tens of thousands of civilians who were reduced to scattered pieces of human flesh were collateral damage. But I’m sure if she were still alive Madeline Albright would say it is worth it.

There is a Saudi parliament? Who knew!
The US has pushed this idea for years. Just an excuse for their extensive business dealings imo. I've heard this on one or more occasion. Really ain't much difference if you think about it. Means to an end. 👍

Last edited:
Was a tragedy that the tens of thousands of Saudi Arabian bombing victims had nothing to do with.

Just a thought, maybe they should get the rebels out of their country and the Biden Administration should get tough on Iran.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Just a thought, maybe they should get the rebels out of their country and the Biden Administration should get tough on Iran.
I agree with the sentiment, but I suspect the reality is the basic Yemeni citizen lacks the power to do it. What toughness do you advise the Biden Admin impose on Iran?

I agree with the sentiment, but I suspect the reality is the basic Yemeni citizen lacks the power to do it. What toughness do you advise the Biden Admin impose on Iran?
Maybe reimpose Trump's sanctions, sanction any country doing business with Iran, look at imposing a blockade denying import and exports and support the Iranian people in their uprising against the radical regime.
Iran is shipping drones to Russia to use against Ukraine, shipping weapons to rebels in the Yemen to attack the Saudi. Looks to me like Iran is doing nothing but causing trouble around the globe. Maybe we should put a stop to that.

Maybe reimpose Trump's sanctions, sanction any country doing business with Iran, look at imposing a blockade denying import and exports and support the Iranian people in their uprising against the radical regime.
Iran is shipping drones to Russia to use against Ukraine, shipping weapons to rebels in the Yemen to attack the Saudi. Looks to me like Iran is doing nothing but causing trouble around the globe. Maybe we should put a stop to that.
This is probably a stupid question, but what is Iran doing that is putting the survival of the US at risk?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT