ADVERTISEMENT

Some People Did Some Things To Remove Omar From Her Sacred Committee Assignment.

They want a nuke really bad. Can't imagine that being a good thing for anyone. I suppose they would settle for a few dirty bombs.
And it is the US’ responsibility to keep them from getting nukes. How would we go about that?

This is probably a stupid question, but what is Iran doing that is putting the survival of the US at risk?
Aren't you the one compaining about all the deaths of innocent people in Yemen? Seems to me if the terrorist arms and funding are cutoff things would settle down.

Aren't you the one compaining about all the deaths of innocent people in Yemen? Seems to me if the terrorist arms and funding are cutoff things would settle down.
The weapons being supplied to Saudi Arabia to indiscriminately murder Yemeni citizens are being supplied by the US. Sad to say in this instance we are the terrorists.

The weapons being supplied to Saudi Arabia to indiscriminately murder Yemeni citizens are being supplied by the US. Sad to say in this instance we are the terrorists.
So the Saudis should just sit back allowing terrorist to attack their country and kill their innocent citizens? Been my experience it takes two to fight a war.
I get it, most sane people do not like war but it takes two to fight.

So the Saudis should just sit back allowing terrorist to attack their country and kill their innocent citizens? Been my experience it takes two to fight a war.
I get it, most sane people do not like war but it takes two to fight.
I object to Saudis murdering Yemenis and Yemenis murdering Saudis (I believe the Saudis have an enormous edge in the numbers they’ve murdered, but that’s beside the point). But mostly I would like to see the US condemn the murdering and beyond that stay the hell out of the fight.

I object to Saudis murdering Yemenis and Yemenis murdering Saudis (I believe the Saudis have an enormous edge in the numbers they’ve murdered, but that’s beside the point). But mostly I would like to see the US condemn the murdering and beyond that stay the hell out of the fight.
I'd think a couple bombs might remedy these problems. The folks of USS COLE would agree.

I'd think a couple bombs might remedy these problems. The folks of USS COLE would agree.
I had an aunt who hated Japan and all Japanese to her last dying day because of Pearl Harbor. The only satisfaction she would have had is if the US annihilated every last Japanese, literally until there weren’t any left. You comments about the USS Cole remind me of her. I’m not sure what to make of that!

I had an aunt who hated Japan and all Japanese to her last dying day because of Pearl Harbor. The only satisfaction she would have had is if the US annihilated every last Japanese, literally until there weren’t any left. You comments about the USS Cole remind me of her. I’m not sure what to make of that!
And with that I’m calling it a night. I appreciate having conversations that don’t regress into insult contests. Have a good night!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I'm not a man of hate Dan, I just don't trust muslums as they've proven themselves. Religious dysfunct. Don't trust their promotion in our government either by the dimms. They've no place in our political system imo. Never. My opinion, I stand by it.

Unfortunately the tens of thousands of civilians who were reduced to scattered pieces of human flesh were collateral damage. But I’m sure if she were still alive Madeline Albright would say it is worth it.
As would Hillary.

I don't think everyone from that time had your aunt's level of hate, but there damned sure were a lot of folks who had no use for the Japs back then - my late mother being one.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Removing her from the committee is simply retaliation. And I'm totally okay with that.
I think it's more than that with McCarthy creating a bipartisian ethics committee to reform ethics in the house but I would be more than OK if it were purely retaliation. Leftist don't learn until they are personally negatively effected by their dumb ass ideas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT