ADVERTISEMENT

Maxine Waters: Black Trump Voters Are ‘Shameful’ — ‘I Will Never Ever Forgive Them’

But hey, Trumps the horrible person right?
Another you ain’t black person eh. You aren’t allowed free thought you must be part of the democrat minority voting collective. Oh did we tell you how horrible and racist this country is today to try and keep your vote/motivate you to vote? Who gives a bleep if we explode racial tensions and create unnecessary backlash against law enforcement.

I will never forgive her father for not pulling out.
Her party would be gleeful about the opportunity of her parent to off her in the womb due to her potentially being an inconvenience. In some areas of the country a black person making it to birth is a flip of the coin.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Her party would be gleeful about the opportunity of her parent to off her in the womb due to her potentially being an inconvenience. In some areas of the country a black person making it to birth is a flip of the coin.
Only if they can win 2 out of 3.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The democrat party is well on its way to becoming the western version of the Chinese communist party. They control higher Ed, they control propaganda machine media, and they are incredibly vicious. It doesn’t help the potential next president is also going to be controlled by the Chinese Communist party.

Last edited:
The democrat party is well on its way to becoming the western version of the Chinese communist party. They control higher Ed, they control propaganda machine media, and they are incredibly vicious. It doesn’t help the potential next president is also going to be controlled by the Chinese Communist party.
From what I'm seeing, PedoJoe better be forming a ciminal defense rather than planning a trip to the Oval Office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT