ADVERTISEMENT

Mat Assignments

KILLEVIDENT

All-Big12
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2001
I am at work and will be watching on my phone. What's the best way to keep up with which mats our guys will be wrestling on and when?

ORANGE!!!!!!

I am at work and will be watching on my phone. What's the best way to keep up with which mats our guys will be wrestling on and when?

ORANGE!!!!!!

If you have FloWrestling go to the FloArena and it lists the upcoming bouts...

CowboyWrestling on twitter is usually really good....
https://twitter.com/CowboyWrestling

FloArena lists Joe Smith as coming up first....on Mat 6

Reactions: KILLEVIDENT
The other thing I've just started doing is adding a text alert to each OSU wrestler on FloArena. You can either get a text alert when the mat assignment has been made or the results of that person or both.... Then you know when to watch on TV or follow on Twitter.....

Last edited:
Reactions: KILLEVIDENT
The other thing I've just started doing is adding a text alert to each OSU wrestler on FloArena. You can either get a text alert when the mat assignment has been made or the results of that person or both.... Then you know when to watch on TV or follow on Twitter.....

do you have to be a pro member at flo to get this?

You can access Flo Arena without subscribing, but setting it up to alert you might require a subscription.

trackwrestling.com is about the same as flo for tracking active mats, results, and future matches/mats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT