ADVERTISEMENT

Majoring in Jihad

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
These are the same youthful, useless idiots who are always banging on about banning “hate” speech, yet the words coming out of their mouths are vile, offensive, and crude. How can a sane person denounce “hate” while effusing nothing but hate? I want to grab a literature major by the collar and point out the irony, but I’m no longer convinced the youngest among us know how to read.

giphy.gif

These are the same youthful, useless idiots who are always banging on about banning “hate” speech, yet the words coming out of their mouths are vile, offensive, and crude. How can a sane person denounce “hate” while effusing nothing but hate? I want to grab a literature major by the collar and point out the irony, but I’m no longer convinced the youngest among us know how to read.
"I want to grab a literature major by the collar and point out the irony, but I’m no longer convinced the youngest among us know how to read."

Just let them know the bathroom needs service after you take a road trip dump at Starbucks... LOL

"I want to grab a literature major by the collar and point out the irony, but I’m no longer convinced the youngest among us know how to read."

Just let them know the bathroom needs service after you take a road trip dump at Starbucks... LOL
Who does Starbucks?

Issue with the kids is Neo Marxism is their religion. Since they have no power or influence in the classic domains they do in fact resort to Jihad. It's very much their religious Crusade, their Jihad.

Issue with the kids is Neo Marxism is their religion. Since they have no power or influence in the classic domains they do in fact resort to Jihad. It's very much their religious Crusade, their Jihad.
You need a doctor my man. 😉

Who does Starbucks?

I haven't spent a dime in Starbucks in years, but I do use their bathrooms.
I chuckle every time I drop a turdski then send one of their Libturds in to get a whiff.

Try it sometime and let me know if you can do it without laughing outloud while you're doing it. LOL

P.S. And yes, I likely do need help...

I haven't spent a dime in Starbucks in years, but I do use their bathrooms.
I chuckle every time I drop a turdski then send one of their Libturds in to get a whiff.

Try it sometime and let me know if you can do it without laughing outloud while you're doing it. LOL

P.S. And yes, I likely do need help...
Dang almighty, good luck.

Reactions: OrangeTuono
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT