ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA > DACA

image.jpg

Roll your eyes - or play the race card?

You've probably played the race card more than anyone else on this board.

WTF are you talking about?

I'm betting that no one, who reads this board, give 2 shits about walls around Mark Zuckerberg's house.

Reactions: davidallen
A decision to gate and fence his home by FacebookBoy doesn't seem all that relevant to the merits of continuing or stopping DACA to me.

I find it relevant as to Zuck's (and by extension, social media's) credibility as social justice advocates. It's hypocrisy in the name of cultivating more marginalized people that can be trained to vote the right way.

Having said that, the mostly relevant content I was referring to was what I took to be his central point:

The Uniparty's GOP wing wants illegal immigrants for cheap corporate labor.

The Uniparty's Dem wing wants illegal immigrants for votes, cheap labor, and more sinister motives.

...and the supporting content showing Paul Ryan to be an advocate for the modern plantation masters and their subjugated labor force.

His post illustrates the uniparty's two selfish reasons for supporting illegal aliens. Votes and indentured servants.

I find it relevant as to Zuck's (and by extension, social media's) credibility as social justice advocates. It's hypocrisy in the name of cultivating more marginalized people that can be trained to vote the right way.

Having said that, the mostly relevant content I was referring to was what I took to be his central point:

...and the supporting content showing Paul Ryan to be an advocate for the modern plantation masters and their subjugated labor force.

His post illustrates the uniparty's two selfish reasons for supporting illegal aliens. Votes and indentured servants.

I guess I don't see the decision to fence their homes or having personal security as illustrating the uniparty's reasons for supporting illegal aliens (accepting that statement itself as accurate for the relevance discussion we are having)...particularly DACA aliens in the country. Seems like a huge stretch.

Also....you left out one of the reasons NZ posited. Those "more sinister" ones. o_O

Reactions: Been Jammin
I guess I don't see the decision to fence their homes or having personal security as illustrating the uniparty's reasons for supporting illegal aliens (accepting that statement itself as accurate for the relevance discussion we are having)...particularly DACA aliens in the country. Seems like a huge stretch.

Also....you left out one of the reasons NZ posited. Those "more sinister" ones. o_O

Thus "mostly" - Not as in more words of copy, but more in validity of the central point that the uniparty has two very nonhumanitarian reasons to support "dreamers." It's kind of disgusting really.

Reactions: TD_4OSU

Got a feeling immigrants are well down the list of material threats to Zuck and family... but by all means stretch it as far as possible to try and score points....

Wonder what kind of DACA legislation Cuck Ryan and GOP globalists will present mere months before the 2018 midterms?

Here are Ryan's own words on DACA in 2014.

#CheckMate
#PurgeTheGOP

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
What are you talking about?

I'm not talking about Zuck's existential vulnerability to illegal aliens.
Then pray tell why does a fence around his home mean a damn thing?

Also, still looking for that censorship example... help a brother out.

Then pray tell why does a fence around his home mean a damn thing?

Also, still looking for that censorship example... help a brother out.

I don't care much about Zuck so this is my final statement on him.

A guy who stands with illegal aliens but builds walls around his own shit might lack credibility. Might not. Mockable optics regardless. Obviously.

Moving on...

Jordan Peterson.

Do you have short term memory problems?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT