ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of calls for gun control to stop mass shootings and gun violence.

I think they get a little hard on every time one of these deals happen. They love knowing that the biggest losers in the country have the ability to kill a person every second with a twitch of the finger. It's the great loser equalizer -- great people can lose it ALL in a second because we empower shitty people with the instant power of life and death over their betters. "Yeah, I may not be worth a shit, but I can still kill you."
So, does that make you a loser to the 30th or so power? Cracks me up to read this hysterical teenaged girl bullshit from the dude who claims to own about as many firearms as the Vegas shooter.

So, does that make you a loser to the 30th or so power? Cracks me up to read this hysterical teenaged girl bullshit from the dude who claims to own about as many firearms as the Vegas shooter.

Have you figured out the distinction between intellectual honesty and hypocrisy, yet? You'll be a more compelling commentator on here when you do.

There's another 59 killed in Vegas! More guns! It's all working so well!

Dehumanizing is what the shooters do to their victims. These second amendment wackos get their rocks off with it. These sickos LIKE seeing a loser with the power to wreck lives.

Keep defending the ability of losers to kill good people. There's no other explanation for the devotion to violence.
Wow. That's an impressive straw man.

Reactions: Medic007
Have you figured out the distinction between intellectual honesty and hypocrisy, yet? You'll be a more compelling commentator on here when you do.

The guy who enjoys his right to keep and bear arms more than anyone else on this board hates the amendment that keeps the government from infringing on that right. Weird. What militia are you a member of?

Dehumanizing is what the shooters do to their victims. These second amendment wackos get their rocks off with it. These sickos LIKE seeing a loser with the power to wreck lives.

Keep defending the ability of losers to kill good people. There's no other explanation for the devotion to violence.

Dumb post.

Psychotropic drugs is your explanation.

22221551_1984439491773956_4630121532106317014_n.jpg

Next on the list of things to outlaw are belt loops. Observe and learn from Cletus and Buford here:

@syskatine, why did you disappear again? You're in the top 1% of gun owners based on volume of guns owned. Your perspective as an anti 2nd Amendment guy is valuable...

I think both are fairly clear and convincing for those who truly consider the issue apart from talking points or trying to prove their own viewpoint. I know my view on the Second Amendment changed the more I considered both.

I do understand though how the alternative interpretation has taken root, unfortunately. But as you alluded to, a plain reading of the amendment by a reasonable person divorced from ideology establishes some common conclusions.

Just some context to help in the "plain reading":
https://www.concealedcarry.com/gun-quotes-from-our-founding-fathers-2nd-amendment/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT