ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Brits have arrested Julian Assange.

Let’s watch it again

ImpassionedSpanishAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 22LR
Massive criminals go to jail. Your own biff said and tweeted she's a criminal and then no prosecution. It's such an obvious lie. You're still repeating it after nobody on your side of the aisle.will do shit.

My side of the aisle - this in a nutshell is your fundamental misunderstanding of me.

Obvious lies... like the weekly magic bullets you bought into kind of obvious lies, or the “obvious lies” which keep coming true lately kind of obvious lies? It’s pretty clear you struggle with this. I blame stage 4 TDS.

My side of the aisle - this in a nutshell is your fundamental misunderstanding of me.

Obvious lies... like the weekly magic bullets you bought into kind of obvious lies, or the “obvious lies” which keep coming true lately kind of obvious lies? It’s pretty clear you struggle with this. I blame stage 4 TDS.

You would feel the same way if the Republican mayor of Colgate molested you all through your 30’s and 40’s.

I don't believe Assange will ever see inside a courtroom. If, as he claims, he wasn't given the trove of email by the Russians, naming in open court who gave them to him may be something US intelligence, Hillary, democrats, and other coup partners may not want revealed. If he is brought to the US, it wouldn't surprise me if he receives the Vince Foster Ft. Marcy welcome.

I don't believe Assange will ever see inside a courtroom. If, as he claims, he wasn't given the trove of email by the Russians, naming in open court who gave them to him may be something US intelligence, Hillary, democrats, and other coup partners may not want revealed. If he is brought to the US, it wouldn't surprise me if he receives the Vince Foster Ft. Marcy welcome.

Be a shame if the journalist's families he helped Putin kill got to him. But I'm an ancestral okie, we're like that.

Freedom of the Press!!!! In other countries...........

Oh you believe we don’t have freedom of the press in this country. Having billions of dollars of media attacking the president, having Jim Acosta act like the jack ass guy from happy Gilmore all around the globe is often a characteristic of fascist regimes that rule countries without freedom of the press.

Who do you think trump will shut down or kidnap next?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Oh you believe we don’t have freedom of the press in this country. Having billions of dollars of media attacking the president, having Jim Acosta act like the jack ass guy from happy Gilmore all around the globe is often a characteristic of fascist regimes that rule countries without freedom of the press.

Who do you think trump will shut down or kidnap next?
:confused: I was talking about Putin. Switch to Decaf.

Gotta ask Vlad. He's the one that's all concerned with assange's rights.

Care to see the photos of all the journalists Putin had killed?

Oh I think that you think that I think Putin is a good person. That seems to be our (current) disconnect.

Oh I think that you think that I think Putin is a good person. That seems to be our (current) disconnect.

No, actually I think you're so gullible you've rea hea the point where you'll side with an obvious enemy against the u.s. its astounding, your lack of love for this country.

No, actually I think you're so gullible you've rea hea the point where you'll side with an obvious enemy against the u.s. its astounding, your lack of love for this country.
Remember when you Barry's nut chuggers were giggling when he threw down the "the 1980s" line on Mitt Romney? Chuckle.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Remember when you Barry's nut chuggers were giggling when he threw down the "the 1980s" line on Mitt Romney? Chuckle.

Yes, he won that election convincingly, lol. Poor Romsney was jabbering about our 1900 # of naval ships, lol.

Two terms if memory serves. Chuckle.

Yes, he won that election convincingly, lol. Poor Romsney was jabbering about our 1900 # of naval ships, lol.

Two terms if memory serves. Chuckle.
And now you REEEEEEEEEEEEE about Russia Russia Russia. It's not difficult to see who the #bornfollower is. If the Party told you tomorrow that Trump was the future of the Democratic Party, you'd be out buying the box set of "The Apprentice" on DVD and trying to enroll in Trump U before you ate breakfast.

And now you REEEEEEEEEEEEE about Russia Russia Russia. It's not difficult to see who the #bornfollower is. If the Party told you tomorrow that Trump was the future of the Democratic Party, you'd be out buying the box set of "The Apprentice" on DVD and trying to enroll in Trump U before you ate breakfast.

Well no, I'm just surprised after all the emotion and alarm and energy you dont have a better explanation. Lol Putin wanted Biff because Obama was weak. You didn't think a quarter inch beyond Hannity's script.

This is up there with not listening to any experts on climate science. Or saying toon preferred girls being mutilated to saying something bad about Islam.

Keep sharing, I dont get the alarm, shrill lies and drama anywhere else.

Well no, I'm just surprised after all the emotion and alarm and energy you dont have a better explanation. Lol Putin wanted Biff because Obama was weak. You didn't think a quarter inch beyond Hannity's script.

This is up there with not listening to any experts on climate science. Or saying toon preferred girls being mutilated to saying something bad about Islam.

Keep sharing, I dont get the alarm, shrill lies and drama anywhere else.
wJbsv2.gif

Reactions: HighStickHarry
Getting in line to follow Trump anywhere he's been or is going including Stormie's snatch.

Reactions: Medic007
Here's another bat shit crazy MAGA take, just like Mega, wharry, prostatosaurus, et al.

And here's Rick Wilson taunting her. He has a good point about the mass arrests. It's about time now...

Reactions: Pokeabear
Are you working on that list of things Biff has done to benefit Vlad? We're all looking forward to it. I hope it's better than the Best of Barry I put up.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Are you working on that list of things Biff has done to benefit Vlad? We're all looking forward to it. I hope it's better than the Best of Barry I put up.

Yeah I'll get right on spending time and energy to satisfy a mysoginist troll.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Possible translation A: I'm too lazy and wouldn't know how to do it.
Possible translation B: I started to, realized how moronic it would make me look so I quite and declared victory anyway.
The NPC talking point download didn't include actual facts.

If Trump then
GOTO: muh russia/end routine

Possible translation A: I'm too lazy and wouldn't know how to do it.
Possible translation B: I started to, realized how moronic it would make me look so I quit and declared victory anyway.

10,000 angels and a gilded scroll from Jesus wouldn't shake your faith in Biff. What's the point of presenting facts? They'd just be denied.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT