ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Brits have arrested Julian Assange.

Enemy of America, friend of Putin. You figure it out.
Are you keeping tabs on the number of people Putin is keeping under his thumb? Today you are adding Assange to the list. Earlier you tabbed Tulsi Gabbard as one of his hidden assets. And all along you have called Trump a traitor for Putin. Have I missed anyone?

Are you keeping tabs on the number of people Putin is keeping under his thumb? Today you are adding Assange to the list. Earlier you tabbed Tulsi Gabbard as one of his hidden assets. And all along you have called Trump a traitor for Putin. Have I missed anyone?
Useful idiots are everywhere, if you look at the reflection on your Apple II you might see one in person. You are broken. I hope your kid gets you fixed.

He would have a Nobel Peace Prize or Presidential Medal of Freedom and an all expense paid trip to Disneyworld.

But instead he'll be taking it in the ass from his 300 lb valentine. Oh well. Sorry.

Oh it can. That’s just a taste.

L - O - L

damn-russians.jpg

I can't engage you on your fictitious reality gleaned from your Loose Association affliction.

We speak different languages.

"Loose association" isn't capitalized.
This is by far, your dumbest trope. You don’t needle anyone over it and it makes you look incredibly ignorant and uninformed... which makes sense but it’s not a good look.

Sorry, I wont quit reminding you of the "Hillary's a criminal" obsession you and MAGA had and then she doesn't get charged with shit. You gullible dumbass, you jump from one narrated lie to another.

Reactions: Pokeabear
L - O - L at this feminine gossip circle.

Proceed ladies.

I’m fluent in Trumpski. It’s a 3rd year level language. I can translate for you. See the following.
"Loose association" isn't capitalized.

Sorry, I wont quit reminding you of the "Hillary's a criminal" obsession you and MAGA had and then she doesn't get charged with shit. You gullible dumbass, you jump from one narrated lie to another.

This might be a good dig if the FBI's laughable investigation matter was a secret, although I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually completely unaware of everything that has been made public. That's what happens when you guzzle the narratives that Think Progress offers you.

On a similar topic, has Mueller charged Trump yet? Surely Mueller finally found that elusive Russian collusion. The big "GOT EEEM" news is coming any day now, right?

Useful idiots are everywhere, if you look at the reflection on your Apple II you might see one in person. You are broken. I hope your kid gets you fixed.
That the likes of you have become the core defenders of the left and the surveillance state bodes extremely well for the forces fighting both.

Reactions: 22LR and CBradSmith
You gullible dumbass, you jump from one narrated lie to another.

And yet, you still can't name anything I've been wrong about. Literally nothing. Other than Dax, who in my defense, could really spin it.

Sure, you have opinions on two of the more peripheral things (pizza gate, Seth Rich) that I found interesting and even credible - but you've got nothing I've been proven wrong about, Mr. emoluments.

You are so up the ass of narrated lies you can't even recognize one.

By the way @Syskatine I've never been a big "Hillary is going to prison" guy. Sure, I hope it happens because she's a massive criminal. But I'm a realist. I think the best we can hope for regarding her and Obama is that their legacies are tarnished and ruined for their roles in spy gate.

Now, Spygate... Since the day "Russian Collusion" first appeared, I've been telling you idiots that it was bullshit and that the deep state was simply trying to protect itself from an outsider by getting rid of Trump - first by spying on his campaign and then through a soft coup.

I've told you Brennan will hang (or go to jail for life). I've told you Comey, McCabe, Strock(sp) (not Page - she flipped) and Clapper will face charges. I've told you Obama knew about the spying. I told you about "wiretapping" being a thing. I told you Flynn won't go to prison. I've told you I didn't want Meuller to be fired because I knew he would come back with nothing actionable - because nothing happened. I've told you that the OIG report is coming. I've told you that Huber is investigating but now, that may be superseded by the AG himself investigating spygate.

It's going to get really ugly, but so far as regards the Russiagate vs Spygate thing, I've been 100% right to your 100% bullshit. So, at some point, someone might wonder if you have the brains to check yourself or if at this point you have become an entity of pure gaslight energy projecting wildly into the inter webs and accusing everyone else of things you are demonstrably guilty of.

And brother, buying every bullshit narrative and constantly, habitually, embarrassingly remaining provably wrong has become your niche.

Don't worry. I'll keep reminding you of how right I am and how wrong you were as more and more breaks the other way. Oh... Assange.... I don't really care much one way or another, but I'll go ahead and predict that blows up in your face bigly. You'll know you are right about him if and when he gets indicted for colluding with Russia to hack the DNC servers.

One more thing. Yates looks like a donkey and she'll go to jail too.

Bronze this!

K7XYnl.gif

By the way @Syskatine I've never been a big "Hillary is going to prison" guy. Sure, I hope it happens because she's a massive criminal. But I'm a realist. I think the best we can hope for regarding her and Obama is that their legacies are tarnished and ruined for their roles in spy gate.

Now, Spygate... Since the day "Russian Collusion" first appeared, I've been telling you idiots that it was bullshit and that the deep state was simply trying to protect itself from an outsider by getting rid of Trump - first by spying on his campaign and then through a soft coup.

I've told you Brennan will hang (or go to jail for life). I've told you Comey, McCabe, Strock(sp) (not Page - she flipped) and Clapper will face charges. I've told you Obama knew about the spying. I told you about "wiretapping" being a thing. I told you Flynn won't go to prison. I've told you I didn't want Meuller to be fired because I knew he would come back with nothing actionable - because nothing happened. I've told you that the OIG report is coming. I've told you that Huber is investigating but now, that may be superseded by the AG himself investigating spygate.

It's going to get really ugly, but so far as regards the Russiagate vs Spygate thing, I've been 100% right to your 100% bullshit. So, at some point, someone might wonder if you have the brains to check yourself or if at this point you have become an entity of pure gaslight energy projecting wildly into the inter webs and accusing everyone else of things you are demonstrably guilty of.

And brother, buying every bullshit narrative and constantly, habitually, embarrassingly remaining provably wrong has become your niche.

Don't worry. I'll keep reminding you of how right I am and how wrong you were as more and more breaks the other way. Oh... Assange.... I don't really care much one way or another, but I'll go ahead and predict that blows up in your face bigly. You'll know you are right about him if and when he gets indicted for colluding with Russia to hack the DNC servers.

Bronze this!

K7XYnl.gif

In case the pussy doesn't, I'll bronze it.

And yet, you still can't name anything I've been wrong about. Literally nothing. Other than Dax, who in my defense, could really spin it.

Sure, you have opinions on two of the more peripheral things (pizza gate, Seth Rich) that I found interesting and even credible - but you've got nothing I've been proven wrong about, Mr. emoluments.

You are so up the ass of narrated lies you can't even recognize one.

Can't name one?! Are you just gullible or a fvcking dunce, too? Ive been rubbing your face in your Hillary conspiracy theories for years, lol and you double down with Huber theories. Can't name one? It's been a running theme for.years!

You would have to have 3 PhD’s in presidential history to make a claim like this. It’s so childish to say those things.

He meant to say it was NOT embarrassing, like when Biff got home and everyone wanted to know why he stuck up for Putin. It really was snl level comedic buffoonery. Only a #bornfollower would disagree. It was a disgrace. I meant to say was NOT a disgrace.

Bronze this!

K7XYnl.gif

Massive criminals go to jail. Your own biff said and tweeted she's a criminal and then no prosecution. It's such an obvious lie. You're still repeating it after nobody on your side of the aisle.will do shit.

He meant to say it was NOT embarrassing, like when Biff got home and everyone wanted to know why he stuck up for Putin. It really was snl level comedic buffoonery. Only a #bornfollower would disagree. It was a disgrace. I meant to say was NOT a disgrace.

Then act like an adult and say it was a disgrace. This “it’s the worst ever” should be followed by stomps down the hallway and a slammed bedroom door.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Massive criminals go to jail. Your own biff said and tweeted she's a criminal and then no prosecution. It's such an obvious lie. You're still repeating it after nobody on your side of the aisle.will do shit.
Her losing to Trump was the best punishment ever. I honestly can't think of a better penalty for her or her shit for brains supporters. You mouth breathing choads actually lost to Trump.

Her losing to Trump was the best punishment ever. I honestly can't think of a better penalty for her or her shit for brains supporters. You mouth breathing choads actually lost to Trump.

I agree. The taste in her mouth was so bitter when she trotted out there hungover in her royal purple robes to admit defeat to Donald trump. (who probably participated in orgys with her husband)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT