ADVERTISEMENT

long-duc-dong got my attention...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Scheduled doctor visit Friday 8.45 AM. I have symptoms from postherpetic neuralgia and myocarditis. long-duc-dong suggested I investigate further after I stated all my stress tests showed normal. long-duc-dong got my attention.

I don't make fun of Corndog2021. I've got about every symptom he's ever crowed about. Moderna stab II came March 28. I have chest pain to this day. I was diagnosed May 15 with shingles. I sit here with my purple stripe that is itching and stiff. Shot day found me at 209 pounds. I dropped to 194. I'm back up to 199 where I remain stuck 10 pounds short of normal. I don't mind this part, but not a fun way to diet. I was diagnosed November 15 with postherpetic neuralgia.

I do not make fun of Ponca Dan. He's got me watching movies on the Hallmark Channel. One step further, I watched The Christmas Card and Can't Buy My Love on UPTV. Heck, I'm falling apart.

I’m about 1/2 way through Rigged and have VDHanson’s The Dying Citizen on deck.
American Marxism was too depressing to finish
American Marxism subtly details the "progressive" who is a Marxist without a clue. We have one as a member, as you know. Maybe more than one.

I'm not sure what was my favorite part of Rigged. The Trouble With Fulton County voter addresses was just a bit short of breath taking. Thousands of registered voters with addresses in parking lots.

The progressive so angered because the thinking questions 81 million of us voting for a shrub who can't draw flies to a Jack in the Box drive thru.

Of the dozens who showed at Brandon campaign rallies in Phoenix and Scranton, many wore MAGA hats and jeered. Brandon called them "chumps."

Kamala was "chased" to Fort Worth from Dallas. Kamala called the pursuers terrorists. Next day's rally in San Antonio was cancelled.

Doctor says no for a COVID booster for me. A number of fully vaxxed Baylor Scott & White patients are being tested COVID positive. Government wants every stinkin' one of us vaccinated.

I have postherpetic neuralgia, There is a medicine to help, but doctor rather not prescribe. It might cause increased risk of falling. My purple splotches from shingles may be for life. The stiffness and itching should subside.

My EKG was good. I weighed 198.6 pounds. I'm remaining stuck right at 199. 209 at second Moderna stab March 28.

In Israel, I would be diagnosed with myocarditis. I'm too old for such in the US. The US medical profession thinks 12 years and younger for myocarditis.

I told doctor about my respected friend Corndog2021, often ridiculed. Doctor asked, "is your friend a Jew?"

Doctor says no for a COVID booster for me. A number of fully vaxxed Baylor Scott & White patients are being tested COVID positive. Government wants every stinkin' one of us vaccinated.

I have postherpetic neuralgia, There is a medicine to help, but doctor rather not prescribe. It might cause increased risk of falling. My purple splotches from shingles may be for life. The stiffness and itching should subside.

My EKG was good. I weighed 198.6 pounds. I'm remaining stuck right at 199. 209 at second Moderna stab March 28.

In Israel, I would be diagnosed with myocarditis. I'm too old for such in the US. The US medical profession thinks 12 years and younger for myocarditis.

I told doctor about my respected friend Corndog2021, often ridiculed. Doctor asked, "is your friend a Jew?"
😆. I Is Cherokee and Irish to my knowledge lol

Sunny, how old are you? You have the right to remain silent.

You wear it well!
Thank you. As all probably know by now, class room testing is kinda a hobby of mine. I can still do okay. I have the Great Father to thank. And there's a whole bunch here that really impresses me. Not only Tulsaaggieson, soonerinlOUisiana, iasooner2000 and 2012Bearcat who has answered Mensa STYLE questions on these pages, but those who have made declarations indicating high intelligence. Such as you, CoastGuardCowboy, Medic007, GunsOfFrankEaton, Alpha Woke, AC2020, OUSOONER67, HighStickHarry and long-duc-dong and a whole bunch more.

Thank you. As all probably know by now, class room testing is kinda a hobby of mine. I can still do okay. I have the Great Father to thank. And there's a whole bunch here that really impresses me. Not only Tulsaaggieson, soonerinlOUisiana, iasooner2000 and 2012Bearcat who has answered Mensa STYLE questions on these pages, but those who have made declarations indicating high intelligence. Such as you, CoastGuardCowboy, Medic007, GunsOfFrankEaton, Alpha Woke, AC2020, OUSOONER67, HighStickHarry and long-duc-dong and a whole bunch more.
We have fun. I’m glad you guys decided to barge in! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT