ADVERTISEMENT

LMFAO why no mention of Russia and Ukraine on the board?

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
LOL Who? Where? Huh? Chapter 84 in MAGA's incompetence and stupidity. You can always rely on them to Wile E. Coyote on a national stage. Imagine if Biden followed the Trump/Ponca Dan/MAGA/booger-eater theory of all this, Russia would've dominated Ukraine and kept them impoverished and commie for countless generations.

Something triggered dipskashit again.

BTW. What does “commie” mean?

It's slang for "communist." You know -- the old soviet empire. The people that your cult leader tried to help them at every turn.

Huge win for the good guys this weekend. Sorry you have to sit there and watch democracy win and good people kick the shit out of fascists and ignorant, bad people.

Reactions: davidallen
It's a victory lap. You're welcome to join. The good guys routed the fascists!

how many people got raped and murdered for this victory lap to happen? I’m happy for you either way, but did you look it up?

how many people got raped and murdered for this victory lap to happen? I’m happy for you either way, but did you look it up?
Less than if the Russian tanks just rolled all the way through? Have you forgotten how this started?

I need a ruling from @Ponca Dan - is the raping and pillaging also the fault of the US? How about the other war crimes?

It's slang for "communist." You know -- the old soviet empire. The people that your cult leader tried to help them at every turn.

Huge win for the good guys this weekend. Sorry you have to sit there and watch democracy win and good people kick the shit out of fascists and ignorant, bad people.
The communist party is an opposition party in Russia. Is that who our supposed “cult leader” tried to help?

Regardless this is a win for no one other than Ukraine and a loss for no one other than Russia, and your straw man arguments.

The counter-offensive has been a massive success, caught the Russians ill-prepared, even the pro-Russian website, Moon of Alabama, calls it a disaster. It will be interesting to see how Russia responds once it catches its breath. One should not discount what a high ranking Russian official said several weeks ago. He said if Russia goes down it will take the rest of us with them, a not so subtle nuclear threat. Scary stuff.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
LOL, poor Biden supporters are so desperate to find any good news for Biden they have become war mongers. I guess when your Ideology is your principle and your character one can flip flop at will.

Wanna compare amounts of drone strikes and collateral damage in Obama’s 8 years versus, say, Trump’s 4???

“WaR MoNgER”

carry on

The counter-offensive has been a massive success, caught the Russians ill-prepared, even the pro-Russian website, Moon of Alabama, calls it a disaster. It will be interesting to see how Russia responds once it catches its breath. One should not discount what a high ranking Russian official said several weeks ago. He said if Russia goes down it will take the rest of us with them, a not so subtle nuclear threat. Scary stuff.

The Biden lackeys don't have enough sense to realize Russia doesn't live by the same rules they do.

Edit

Democrat lackeys need to think of it like this, what would they be willing to do to Trump and his supporters, then apply that to what Putin would do to Ukraine.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
LOL Who? Where? Huh? Chapter 84 in MAGA's incompetence and stupidity. You can always rely on them to Wile E. Coyote on a national stage. Imagine if Biden followed the Trump/Ponca Dan/MAGA/booger-eater theory of all this, Russia would've dominated Ukraine and kept them impoverished and commie for countless generations.

The guy I go to for my information is Dash Dobrasky. He is a bastion of accurate information.

Wanna compare amounts of drone strikes and collateral damage in Obama’s 8 years versus, say, Trump’s 4???

“WaR MoNgER”

carry on
Obama likes these type of strikes...

On 3 October 2015, a United States Air Force AC-130U gunship attacked the Kunduz Trauma Centre operated by Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF, or Doctors Without Borders) in the city of Kunduz, in the province of the same name in northern Afghanistan.[2][3][4][5][6][7] 42 people were killed[8] and over 30 were injured. Médecins Sans Frontières condemned the incident, calling it a deliberate breach of international humanitarian law and a war crime. It further stated that all warring parties had been notified about the hospital and its operations well in advance.[9][10]

279 days left hope your saving up.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Less than if the Russian tanks just rolled all the way through? Have you forgotten how this started?

I need a ruling from @Ponca Dan - is the raping and pillaging also the fault of the US? How about the other war crimes?
Oh, sorry, David. I just saw this. The raping and pillaging are the fault of the rapists and pillagers. People who perpetrate war crimes are the ones responsible for their actions. IMO it *is* the fault of the US government at the behest of our NeoCons for getting the war they wanted started. Are you able to recognize the difference?

Someone mis-remembers facts often or skews things with heavy spin. I will not bother.

I am a conservative, Reaganite, who embraces a lot of MAGA policies.

I also support Ukraine. It is not because of Slow Hidden, FJB who was on the take with Ukraine or even Zelenski. I oppose Putin.

The queen has died and the world mourns. When mad Vlad assumes room temperature the world will celebrate.

It will be a time to hand out sweets.

Obama likes these type of strikes...

On 3 October 2015, a United States Air Force AC-130U gunship attacked the Kunduz Trauma Centre operated by Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF, or Doctors Without Borders) in the city of Kunduz, in the province of the same name in northern Afghanistan.[2][3][4][5][6][7] 42 people were killed[8] and over 30 were injured. Médecins Sans Frontières condemned the incident, calling it a deliberate breach of international humanitarian law and a war crime. It further stated that all warring parties had been notified about the hospital and its operations well in advance.[9][10]

279 days left hope your saving up.

Yawn…

Carry on

I know better than to open this board…

And I do it anyway… Once a year or so I just can’t help myself and take a peek.

Honest to God, 21st Century, “conservative” Americans rooting for the fascists…

The anti war, war monger is having a fit today.

Now defending Ukraine and resisting fascist Putin = "war monger." Really man, have that cracker.

I guess let's pretend that Ukraine invaded and raped and murdered? I'm sorry they won?

Your William Wallace called Putin a "genius" lol. It never gets old, Wharold.

Well, the obvious problem with this analysis is that Russia ALWAYS acts tough and gangs up on smaller countries. They really did just lose this, Dan. It's been such a disaster for Putin. I'm not sure they could legit launch a nuclear missile and it fly and hit its' intended target and detonate, tbh.

I know you can find anything on twitter, but there's lots of chatter about Putin being deposed. Local politicians are now raising hell, people are publicly demanding change, it's gonna be interesting. Maybe it's time to celebrate Uncle Sam winning again? And Putin losing?
The Biden lackeys don't have enough sense to realize Russia doesn't live by the same rules they do.

Edit

Democrat lackeys need to think of it like this, what would they be willing to do to Trump and his supporters, then apply that to what Putin would do to Ukraine.
Look how far we sunk at Helsinki and compare that with Biden's conduct towards Putin. Damn it just feels good to have a real POTUS again that resists evil and communism. It's been a long time since we had a victory. Maybe killing Osama Bin Laden?

Seems that you forgot. It started with Biden becoming POTUS
You know, you kind of have a point, you really do. The Trump-Putin dalliance no doubt emboldened Putin. I just can't figure out what he was thinking. We're used to MAGA shitting themselves on the reg, I just thought Putin was smarter. It goes to show -- sociopaths' judgment isn't logical and it can get millions killed. I'm glad we're strong and lead again.

I know better than to open this board…

And I do it anyway… Once a year or so I just can’t help myself and take a peek.

Honest to God, 21st Century, “conservative” Americans rooting for the fascists…
Oh they were on here denying that Putin would invade, they blamed America for him invading when he did, and then they said we shouldn't support Ukraine and why should we care?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Say you need to stay out of the truck stop for a few days. I fear you are ODing on the discharges

Yawn…

Carry on
So its ok if Obama does it but not Trump that was the rebuttal? Nice. Hey when we go out to eat champ you can eat off the big people menu but first you have to practice not being a dumb **** in your room. Ok champ?

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Mention of the queen Lizzie on here- people do know the world is mostly Ran by the royal family whose main income other that the interest on our debt and this the taxes our gubmint extorts from is is child trafficking correct? This is quite well known of those in the know but Obviously not the faux news Normies that wouldn't dare say anything against her majesty.

The UK is a cesspool of illegal immigrants that have been brought there by the family to erase what sovereignness they have to give way to the NWO- that's what her reign has to show
JS

LMFAO listen to him and Tucker just liiiiiiiiiiiie to serve the cult. He got all the digs in -- Ukraine's too corrupt, Biden's really looking for a way out, LMFAO it never stops on FOX. A day later Ukrainians are celebrating and raising flags.

These guys just lie and get everything so wrong, and their devotees never, ever do anything to hold them accountable. Watch them all just keep spinning.

Reactions: davidallen
LMFAO listen to him and Tucker just liiiiiiiiiiiie to serve the cult. He got all the digs in -- Ukraine's too corrupt, Biden's really looking for a way out, LMFAO it never stops on FOX. A day later Ukrainians are celebrating and raising flags.

These guys just lie and get everything so wrong, and their devotees never, ever do anything to hold them accountable. Watch them all just keep spinning.
This must be the "grease up" hour.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT