ADVERTISEMENT

LMFAO why no mention of Russia and Ukraine on the board?

LOL Who? Where? Huh? Chapter 84 in MAGA's incompetence and stupidity. You can always rely on them to Wile E. Coyote on a national stage. Imagine if Biden followed the Trump/Ponca Dan/MAGA/booger-eater theory of all this, Russia would've dominated Ukraine and kept them impoverished and commie for countless generations.

EQFwas1XUAEbkQX.jpg

No, I think they want trump or desantis to defeat biden
Biden’s a run of the mill, late 20th century Democrat that was an effective Senator and so far mostly ineffective executive. He’s hardly a fascist. You can cuss him all you want. I frequently do.

Putin is a dictator, despot, tyrant with a massive military/military industrial complex at his back, enough nuclear warheads to kill everyone that ever lived and then some, a completely controlled media sphere and an agenda to make all of the former Soviet states (read free countries) subservient to his will.

Edit - replied to the wrong post.

Last edited:
Reactions: CowboyJD
LOL Who? Where? Huh? Chapter 84 in MAGA's incompetence and stupidity. You can always rely on them to Wile E. Coyote on a national stage. Imagine if Biden followed the Trump/Ponca Dan/MAGA/booger-eater theory of all this, Russia would've dominated Ukraine and kept them impoverished and commie for countless generations.

50 Cent Car GIF

e8bc201fd095d7a0.jpeg

The Internet and nuclear weapons. Otherwise I’m not sure. The Allies won that war, and Ukraine will win this one.
If Ukraine wins the war that would put NATO missiles and military bases on Russia's border a short quick drive to Moscow. I don't think Russia will allow that. They very well may go nuclear before they allow that to happen.

Oh, sorry, David. I just saw this. The raping and pillaging are the fault of the rapists and pillagers. People who perpetrate war crimes are the ones responsible for their actions. IMO it *is* the fault of the US government at the behest of our NeoCons for getting the war they wanted started. Are you able to recognize the difference?
So the tanks rolling across the Ukranian border - who did that?

Not who did it, who allowed it to happen? Trump would have been on the phone as soon as Putin started building up forces and put a stop to it. What did Biden do? Not a damn thing. Biden is a foreign policy disaster for this country.
Sleepy's the weakest president since Carter. Maybe weaker.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If true, this is great news! Great news for Ukraine, for our country, and our NATO allies.

Every American and freedom-loving person should be celebrating this. Hopefully, this is a positive turn for the Ukrainian people and it continues.

Last edited:
He said if Russia goes down it will take the rest of us with them, a not so subtle nuclear threat. Scary stuff.
Is this what you believe or hope is now going to happen? That Putin is going to use nuclear weapons?

I for one hope this is the beginning of the end for another authoritarian leader. Hopefully, more brave Russians will continue to call for Putin's ouster . . .

Russian officials call for Putin to be toppled as Moscow suffers ‘significant’ military setback in Ukraine

Biden’s a run of the mill, late 20th century Democrat that was an effective Senator and so far mostly ineffective executive. He’s hardly a fascist. You can cuss him all you want. I frequently do.

Putin is a dictator, despot, tyrant with a massive military/military industrial complex at his back, enough nuclear warheads to kill everyone that ever lived and then some, a completely controlled media sphere and an agenda to make all of the former Soviet states (read free countries) subservient to his will.

Edit - replied to the wrong post.
Someone has been watching too much tv propagandists that refer to themselves as "news"

Sounds like the Dims Technique here in the US no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT