ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO, Democrats All About Feelings

If that is the case then the opposite is also true. Biden has a chance to start a civil war well. See how easy that was.

The new one is Trump will be a dictator.

Really??? Who left office when the election was still being questioned? That would be Trump. If he wanted to be a dictator, he would have just stayed at that time. This is a horrible argument, but the left is going to try and push it anyway.

If that is the case then the opposite is also true. Biden has a chance to start a civil war well. See how easy that was.

The new one is Trump will be a dictator.

Really??? Who left office when the election was still being questioned? That would be Trump. If he wanted to be a dictator, he would have just stayed at that time. This is a horrible argument, but the left is going to try and push it anyway.
Heard some moron leftist on the radio spewing this crap. When asked numerous times to provide an example of Trump being a dictator or even implying he would the dumbass had not a damn thing. It's just a talking point Democrats put out there knowing their dumbass voters will believe it without question or evidence.

As bad as it would be, i've been saying for quite awhile now that the country was heading that direction. With or without Trump. Unfortunately, it might be needed.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
As bad as it would be, i've been saying for quite awhile now that the country was heading that direction. With or without Trump. Unfortunately, it might be needed.
I do not want a civil war, much prefer a national divorce. Leftist have their states, conservatives have their states and leave each other alone. Of course there is no way that ever happens, the left couldn't blame their failures on conservative.

I do not want a civil war, much prefer a national divorce. Leftist have their states, conservatives have their states and leave each other alone. Of course there is no way that ever happens, the left couldn't blame their failures on conservative.
Oh I don't either. I have kids and gkids that would suffer immensely. But they'll suffer anyway with the crap liberals espouse.

There won't be a civil war. At most it'll be an amicable divorce. States will just secede and there will be a negotiated buy out of their relative amount of national debt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT