ADVERTISEMENT

Like a good neighbor State Farm is there!

They do a good job on a number of fronts. I think there are plenty of ads much, much worse.

I'd love to see all of the "great ads" internet geniuses could come up with AND get approved by a client. Then, I'd like to see them do it again and again every day for enough years to make it to retirement.

Reactions: JonnyVito
Are there any commercials today worse than these?

They are pretty freaking terrible IMO. I liked their Aaron Rodgers ads though. Liberty Mutual is the one driving me crazy now...not so much for the ads themselves but the frequency. They must have a $100 billion advertising budget.

I can never forget or forgive the bear with dingleberrys or the new purple turd meds, or the heinous Geico site ads.

Most internet ads are awful and obtrusive and just insure I never buy your shit on principle.

I don't care if geico gave away free blowies, I'd never buy their shit because of the time they steal.

Geeze old men you guys need a DVR. I only watch Thursday's Big Brother and sports live. Changed my life I tell ya. But if you guys like commercials Fox News might have products you guys could use.

Flo has grown old and tired. Her radio comms are the worst, trying way too hard to be funny.

Reactions: latimdj
The OKC Thunder players commercials for Tulsa Hyundai... Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...Tulsa Hyundai...

Here it's "Edmond Hyundai" "Edmond Hyundai" "Edmond Hyundai" "Edmond Hyundai" "Edmond Hyundai" "Edmond Hyundai" "Edmond Hyundai" "Edmond Hyundai" "Edmond Hyundai"

The worst commercial in the history of commercials...

1 800 2 Sell homes

"And please spay or neuter your pet."
"And no, I'm not Linda Soundtrack."

She makes me want to jab my tv screen with a ice pick.

Last edited:
I like how every car place needs some Kristen glover wanna be now. She's still the gold standard.
I have to give some credit for Bartlesville Honda still pushing those two 60 year old blondes on us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT