ADVERTISEMENT

Lib spin?

Soonersincefitty

Heisman Candidate
Oct 16, 2004
Come on y'all.
You know who you are.
I know your heart is broken that your golden boy, Mueller, and by extension, bilious Bill Barr has rocked your world with crushing humility.
So, what's next?
Do you advance pencil neck Schiffs BS or fat ass Nadlers crap?
When do you cut your losses, remove the millstone from POTUS' neck and let 45 run the country?
Well, we're waiting?

Nads' already calling for Muelly to release the full report (illegal) and testify, for all the good that will do; waste more time. Fan the Bern !

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Somebody got a free 12 pack of Heineken last night

4V2b1ej.gif

In defense of Hillree. Steal debate questions? Those were gifts.

A bright person can say, "I did not have sex with that woman." With only two witnesses, it is reasonable to expect the other will not go public.

In a 2008 speech Hillary declared, "We landed in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire." With Sinbad the comedian, Sheryl Crow and a gaggle of reporters in tow, only an idiot would make such a false declaration.

One of a myriad of reasons Trump is president.

In defense of Hillree. Steal debate questions? Those were gifts.

A bright person can say, "I did not have sex with that woman." With only two witnesses, it is reasonable to expect the other will not go public.

In a 2008 speech Hillary declared, "We landed in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire." With Sinbad the comedian, Sheryl Crow and a gaggle of reporters in tow, only an idiot would make such a false declaration.

One of a myriad of reasons Trump is president.

And here we go....

@Syskatine exactly how many people HAS your mom been with??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT