ADVERTISEMENT

Lets overturn Roe v Wade...

Great move, now abortion is becoming more protected than ever.

Also killed the landslide of 2022

Here's a new avatar for you.

close-up-rear-end-buttock-of-wild-hamadryas-baboon.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The law that just passed in Ohio removes all restrictions on abortion, including parental consent.

Also protects gender assignment and removes all parental consent from the procedures.

That's a hard leaning red state.

Great move, now abortion is becoming more protected than ever.

Also killed the landslide of 2022

I've always believed that this is a state issue, thus the state decided to codify abortion, how it should work. The "R's" as they so often do suck at messaging & continue to pay for it. I'm completely against taxpayer funds to pay for abortions though, so maybe that is the ultimate compromise. Let the state decide but no taxpayer funding.

They had better figure it out before 2024 because best I can see this is the only real topic/rallying cry the libcomdems have to plead for votes in 2024. Allowing the baby killers to put this front & center though without a cohesive strategy to blunt it, is a huge mistake & the moron R's should have understood this after midterms 2022.

I'm against abortions, but am pragmatic enough to also understand that there is a huge swath of this country that believes those rights should be enshrined, no matter what. They believe this to the point that they obviously don't care if the United States goes down the tubes as long as abortions are a right.

I've always believed that this is a state issue, thus the state decided to codify abortion, how it should work. The "R's" as they so often do suck at messaging & continue to pay for it. I'm completely against taxpayer funds to pay for abortions though, so maybe that is the ultimate compromise. Let the state decide but no taxpayer funding.

They had better figure it out before 2024 because best I can see this is the only real topic/rallying cry the libcomdems have to plead for votes in 2024. Allowing the baby killers to put this front & center though without a cohesive strategy to blunt it, is a huge mistake & the moron R's should have understood this after midterms 2022.

I'm against abortions, but am pragmatic enough to also understand that there is a huge swath of this country that believes those rights should be enshrined, no matter what. They believe this to the point that they obviously don't care if the United States goes down the tubes as long as abortions are a right.
I couldn't agree more with the bolded above. As I have watched and listened to Democrats since the repeal of Roe v Wade I have changed my position on abortion. I am still personally adamantly against abortion and fully believe it is 95% a self responsibility issue but I do fully support Democrats aborting as many of their off spring as possible. We have enough weak minded, self entitled, corrupt and immoral people in this country, we don't need more.

The fact that every toss up state didn’t have this on the ballot last night is a joke. There are many waiting until next year. They should have done the vote (see Ohio) and let it be done. That way it doesn’t affect an election year turnout. There will be hell to pay over this issue.

The fact that every toss up state didn’t have this on the ballot last night is a joke. There are many waiting until next year. They should have done the vote (see Ohio) and let it be done. That way it doesn’t affect an election year turnout. There will be hell to pay over this issue.
Bless yer heart.

Agree. Payment comes due at The Great White Throne Judgement.

Last edited:
The law that just passed in Ohio removes all restrictions on abortion, including parental consent.

Also protects gender assignment and removes all parental consent from the procedures.

That's a hard leaning red state.
If that is what they want, then god be with them and good luck with that. I think there are issues with the amendment that can be challenged with removal of parental consent, and they will be. Now for the positive side in Ohio. Dems just took abortion off the ticket in Ohio for 2024.

And if Trump can win despite this on the ballot in swing states it will be a mega-disaster for Democrats. They are playing with fire, because fire is all they have left.

Republicans can't lead.

"The [GOP] base is tuning them out and refusing to show up to vote."

That's the problem with conservatives. Conservatives by nature do not want to be involved with government and government not to be involved with them. The left is exactly the opposite, they love government and want it involved in every facet of their lives.

I'm glad it was overturned. Not because it protects babies (it does and I'm happy about that) but because I think it was bad constitutional law. Damn the political consequences.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT