ADVERTISEMENT

let’s go gimme the charter please

LOl, Trump was owned by Chris Wallace! He can't help but lie and was caught off guard by Wallace challenging him. Trump was "As in most cases" wrong by the way. Damn Trump really has some dudes brainwashed. As Trump once said "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters". Turns out he has done ever despicable thing but that and still many go to bed with there MAGA boxers on every night. He made America great again alright... Well at least I hope its great because no other country will let us even visit. Maybe some of the middle east I guess.

But not really changing the subject.

Let's go...

you win

your victory lap is cool

your corrupt hair sniffer is compromised

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. staked out a careful position on Monday in support of a law enforcement overhaul but not defunding police departments, rebutting a new Republican attack line as he tries to harness growing activism against systemic racism while not alienating protesters or more moderate voters.

Reactions: iasooner1
you win

your victory lap is cool

your corrupt hair sniffer is compromised

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. staked out a careful position on Monday in support of a law enforcement overhaul but not defunding police departments, rebutting a new Republican attack line as he tries to harness growing activism against systemic racism while not alienating protesters or more moderate voters.

Successful politicians are amazing creatures, aren’t they? They have developed an uncanny ability to carve out a position designed to attract the most voters possible while simultaneously offending the fewest. They operate under one single principle, do and say whatever it takes to obtain and retain political power. I have come to the conclusion they are a new breed of human, a genetic anomaly. Joe Biden is the 2020 poster child for the breed.

Successful politicians are amazing creatures, aren’t they? They have developed an uncanny ability to carve out a position designed to attract the most voters possible while simultaneously offending the fewest. They operate under one single principle, do and say whatever it takes to obtain and retain political power. I have come to the conclusion they are a new breed of human, a genetic anomaly. Joe Biden is the 2020 poster child for the breed.

joe biden is a conduit for leftists power grab

he’s compromised and malleable

you saw the ukraine video of him firing prosecutors in a quid pro quo

LOl, Trump was owned by Chris Wallace! He can't help but lie and was caught off guard by Wallace challenging him. Trump was "As in most cases" wrong by the way. Damn Trump really has some dudes brainwashed. As Trump once said "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters". Turns out he has done ever despicable thing but that and still many go to bed with there MAGA boxers on every night. He made America great again alright... Well at least I hope its great because no other country will let us even visit. Maybe some of the middle east I guess.

AliveBronzeEyas-max-1mb.gif

PS other countries might not let us visit now (more political then anything else) but can assure you if they get invaded their phone lines will be burning up with "wah wah please come help us." This from a guy who was furloughed in April because of the chinese flu and will probably get furlough again this week or let go. Funny how nearly all the leftistas don't blame the source of this virus instead of a political enemy.

Unsuccessful politicians are pitiful creatures, aren’t they? They have developed an uncanny ability to carve out a position designed to trigger their most vicious base. They operate under one single principle, do and say whatever it takes to retain power. I have come to the conclusion that we get what we deserve, until we clean them out. Trump is done. The repair job starts in January.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Unsuccessful politicians are pitiful creatures, aren’t they? They have developed an uncanny ability to carve out a position designed to trigger their most vicious base. They operate under one single principle, do and say whatever it takes to retain power. I have come to the conclusion that we get what we deserve, until we clean them out. Trump is done. The repair job starts in January.
I’m flattered! I have a serious question for you, David. We both agree we dislike Trump and wish someone else was president. (Although I admit the thought of Hillary as president horrified me even more, considerably more.).

I gather your attitude is “anybody but Trump.” And so you have jumped onto the Biden bandwagon. Apparently you see something in Biden that I miss. What is it you see? What are you thinking Biden will do better? I’m wondering if you have anything specific, or is it totally because you so thoroughly despise Trump? And while you’re at it, can you tell me what it is about Trump that so fills you with hatred? Is it just because he is such a crass human being, or has he done something specific that you can never forgive? I ask because I simply don’t understand the hatred aimed at him.

I’m flattered! I have a serious question for you, David. We both agree we dislike Trump and wish someone else was president. (Although I admit the thought of Hillary as president horrified me even more, considerably more.).

I gather your attitude is “anybody but Trump.” And so you have jumped onto the Biden bandwagon. Apparently you see something in Biden that I miss. What is it you see? What are you thinking Biden will do better? I’m wondering if you have anything specific, or is it totally because you so thoroughly despise Trump? And while you’re at it, can you tell me what it is about Trump that so fills you with hatred? Is it just because he is such a crass human being, or has he done something specific that you can never forgive? I ask because I simply don’t understand the hatred aimed at him.

Wait! Lemme go get my popcorn.

OK... I'm back.

I know right!? And just imagine how tremendously worse it would be if Hillary had won.

@glflyer

I guess we can put the fox news Is all Pro trump stuff to bed? There isnt anyone in front of or behind the camera at cnn or msnbc that would dare challenge Barack Obama or Hillary like this.

AliveBronzeEyas-max-1mb.gif

PS other countries might not let us visit now (more political then anything else) but can assure you if they get invaded their phone lines will be burning up with "wah wah please come help us." This from a guy who was furloughed in April because of the chinese flu and will probably get furlough again this week or let go. Funny how nearly all the leftistas don't blame the source of this virus instead of a political enemy.
I agree that you shouldn't vote for China in November either.

Reactions: davidallen

Maga bitches -- find someone that is caught sputtering and pathologically lying like a simple 8 y.o. like this. Just.... word salad and lies. I dont' recall if I've ever seen an American politician shit his pants worse than him in that interview. Helsinki, maybe, when he meant to say could NOT see why.

No.

You seem manic, you having a little episode, buddy?

Yuge. The best episodes. I have a sitcom in the works, but the liberals keep killing it. They say I'm gonna win a noble for it, we have a poet on staff that says my episode will probably win the noble, we'll see. That or a Rhodes prize, they'll figure it out.

Wait, is Alpha Woke and Alpha Poke the same or not?

Alpha POKE says WOKE is an imposter. Woke pretended to be Poke early on for some reason soon after he showed up, but he's clearly not.

Yuge. The best episodes. I have a sitcom in the works, but the liberals keep killing it. They say I'm gonna win a noble for it, we have a poet on staff that says my episode will probably win the noble, we'll see. That or a Rhodes prize, they'll figure it out.

That looks like bad coke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT